• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fernanda studio 66 show

O tickler the Modesty Blaze. I called her several times and she always kicked her shoes off. She did 1 tickle shoot but found it like "torture". I do like Leigh Darby. Good to know she gets off when tickled. Always wanted to see Paige Tyler from babe station tickled but she was what too ticklish.
Do you remember a girl on babe station years ago who was always getting tickled at the request of people texting in. There was a girl called Spider who used to tickle torture her. Forget the girls name.
Another blast from the past was red lights Kate Darcy. Legs to die for. How I would have loved to see her tickled.

Has Lexi tried UK Tickling Marvel? Don't think he refuses many ticklish models.

O tickler the Modesty Blaze. I called her several times and she always kicked her shoes off. She did 1 tickle shoot but found it like "torture". I do like Leigh Darby. Good to know she gets off when tickled. Always wanted to see Paige Tyler from babe station tickled but she was what too ticklish.
Do you remember a girl on babe station years ago who was always getting tickled at the request of people texting in. There was a girl called Spider who used to tickle torture her. Forget the girls name.
Another blast from the past was red lights Kate Darcy. Legs to die for. How I would have loved to see her tickled.

Has Lexi tried UK Tickling Marvel? Don't think he refuses many ticklish models.

I Pm'd him about her, and told her about him but I don't think much has happened. I don't know. I think Lexie thinks she'd be asked?

Yes I do remember spider from back in the day mate..she was always tickling the other babes on a regular basis..infact they used to have dedicated foot nights almost every week with the likes of Karina Currie ! Teresa May ! Chi Chi ! & many other babes doing all sorts of foot things including shed loads of foot tickling....shame those "OffCom" busy bodies had to come along & spoil the fun :(.

Yes I saw a brief snippet of Modesty's tickle vid & her laughter was off the charts...lol :)...& who can forget the stunning Kate Darcy & her gorgeous hosed soles..i spoke with her on a couple of occasions & she admitted to having very ticklish feet & was curious about the tickling thing (I wonder if she ever acted on it ?)....just watching the stunning Anastasia Harris on Studio 66 (941) teasing a caller with her stockinged feet..what a great way too start your day :)....anymore blasts from the babeshow past mate ?

Anastasia a Bueaty who I would love to see tickled.

Wish I could remember the name of the girl Spider (and other) used to tickle torture wen the text requests came in..Going to dig through past babestation babes see if I can remember her

During calls had Donna Duke tickled (she lasted seconds) and the fiery redhead Victoria Jade (think she kicked the producer). I always thought Daryl Morgan was ticklish but never saw her tickled.

I seem to remember Anastasia briefly being foot tickled by another lady on when she was on babestation daytime & there was no reaction whatsoever so I'm guessing she's not that ticklish :(..j'm sure your digging will reveal the identity of the mystery lee who spider regularly tickled mate :).

You had Donna Duke tickled ? You lucky bugger ...lol , what a stunning lady she is & k always wondered if she was ticklish ( now I know )...seen jade tickled before & she has serious reactions :).

Daryl Morgan once tickled the legendary Lolly Badcocks hosed soles & she squirmed & pulled away after only a few seconds...i also remember the Red Light Domme nights with Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara regularly tickling each others feet..& there was a clip of Jennifer jade tickling the awesome Mellie D as she took a call...then Mellie passed the phone over to Jennifer jade & proceeded to tickle her nylon soles as revenge :)....so many great clips...so many ticklish ladies who spoil us rotten with there sexy soles & toes :).

Honey looked amazing last night & her heels weren't buckled up...did you speak with her @ all ?

I remember the Harwood and Zara sessions. Some of them were very hot.

Honey the best thing on any Chanel to night. She has been on 90 mins and her shoes have already gone. Hopefully more than me getting the Honey into a ticklish frame of mind. Kept the momeries coming Tickler.

O do you remember Paige Tyler? She hated being tickled but managed to get a few text tickles of her.

The name of the girl spider tickled on a regular basis was Izzy, she was tremendously ticklish - in fact I remember her having her nylon feet tickled by a feather boa once and she went insane. The best scene between them was back in the days of babe station 2 where the show was more considerate to viewer text requests than the main channel.

Basically the tickling of Izzy had started to become a regular request when paired with spider and on this occasion spider wanted to tie her up with duct tape. Izzy agreed but put the stipulation of x amount of texts had to be sent - in the double figures which might have seemed impossible. However the stars aligned as all tickle and feet lovers were out that night and we achieved it. The build up and anticipation was my favourite thing however, izzy discussing her ticklishness and spider as a preview running a nail down her arch to tease us further.

Anyway her feet and hands were tied by duct tape and spider must have tickled her for well over a minute, I remember it being the most dedicated segment to tickling they ever did. Spider was a tremendous and enthusiastic ler, in fact I think she must have liked tickling herself. I once had all this on tape as just watching I knew it would be a special night. Unfortunately I lost the tape or must have taped over it :( the best tickling though during those days.

Daryl Morgan was indeed ticklish and was always receptive to tickle requests. I remember on a forfeit night she was briefly tied and had her ribs tickled by Danni O'Neil with a great reaction for about at least twenty seconds.

Other good babes back in the day were Imogen and Geri on babe station. Roxy on hotel voyer was also tremendous and would talk tickling at good lengths.

Wow !! I remember that classic night on BS 2..with spider & the duct tape :)...so it was izzy who always got tickled then ?....Geri & Imogen were great too & if my memory serves me right !! Geri has wickedly ticklish feet...Do you Remember Naughty Abby from Hotel Voyeur? Always in heels & hose..i called her 4 times back in the day & got the other 2 girls (one was Honey Scott) to remove a shoe each & tickle her sexy soles...they tickled her for about 5 minutes in total & Abby was in bits..they tickled her so much :)...they really did give us ticklers some classic segments back then.I think the only night time show that does any tickling now is Studio 66 & it's a rare pleasure :(.Smiler77 !!! Do you mean Paige Turner ? I saw her a few months ago topping & tailing with Candy Charms & they were lazily teasing each others feet with tickles on & off for about an hour & the reactions seemed genuine :).Kandi K was showing her gorgeous Nylon soles loads on Studio 66 last night & did a little self tickling by the looks of things ;)...Anymore tickle memories guys ? Please share if so ;)

Imogen I remember standing out due to her seemingly being very open to feet in general, not just tickling but various foot activities that were requested. I do remember her helping guide Geri in a tickling task once and making a point of using nails on another girls feet - can't remember who.

Geri was always open to go along with being tickled I even remember another girl, delta , using a feather on her feet and getting some good reactions.

Izzy, thanks Johnny, Amy idea if there are any pictures of her anywhere. I remember that night with Spider. I had it on the old VHS but I wore it out...
Remember Tammy Oldham??? And French Chole?

Would still give anything to see Honey Scott or the mighty Fernanda Ferrari on a tickle table...

Thanks for the memory's chaps, please keep this going...

Izzy, thanks Johnny, Amy idea if there are any pictures of her anywhere. I remember that night with Spider. I had it on the old VHS but I wore it out...
Remember Tammy Oldham??? And French Chole?

Would still give anything to see Honey Scott or the mighty Fernanda Ferrari on a tickle table...

Thanks for the memory's chaps, please keep this going...

I can remember Delta tickling Geri with that feather as if it were yesterday...also Tammie Oldham & Karina Currie were always tickling each others feet back in the day...Tammie has just done a tickle shoot with Maxie Rhodes @ UK tickling & her tortured laughter is exquisite ;)....French Chloe also visited Turtleboy a few years back , but wasn't as ticklish as she thought apparently :(....Studio 66 had Cougars Wendy Taylor & gilf Camilla together last night & Wendy gave Camilla a sneaky tickle on her stockinged sole as she was flexing her soles @ the screen & the look on her face was priceless :).....also loads of foot action on 941 with Ella Jolie & Claire Richards..but no tickling :(....Honey Scott & Nicole Snow barefoot on 914 too...i do love it when I can't sleep @ night ;)

Babestation Daytime is really stepping up to the plate right now...today we have Tanya on 906 & Gemma Jane on 908...both ladies are rocking sexy nylons & are showing there feet for our viewing pleasure....Gemma Jane in particular has seriously sexy soles.....almost as sexy as the stunning Lexi Rider who mesmerized us yesterday with her stunning foot play :)...now we already know of Lexi's ticklish feet...but does anyone have any info on whether Tanya or Gemma Jane are ticklish ?

Gemma Jane looked fantastic the other day with her shoes off. Anyone know if she is ticklish??

Don't know what has happened to her but I thought Rochelle from babe station was stunning. Right up there on my tickle list.

Also called Honey Scott the other nite and told her I was going to call the other girl (who was Rosie) and get het to tickle her feet. Honey put shoes on for the rest of the show she was that nervous and THAT ticklish..

You cruel cruel man Smiler77...lol :)...we really need to know if Gemma Jane is indeed ticklish..but she gave a wonderful foot show yesterday..as did the delicious Kira Knight yesterday afternoon..not often she wears nylons....her virtuoso performance teased & tantalized me for sure..her feet are remarkable ...just hope they're ticklish too ;)....as for Rochelle ? She's been doing the odd daytime show of late & always shows her nylon soles..another tickle-worthy young lady indeed mate ;)

Anyone in UK watching babes 2nite switch to 902 and get Honey out of those shoes.. If I started to tickle those nylon soles I don't think I would stop&#55357;&#56877;
Just called her and she was on about a machine that accidentally tickled her foot under her table at home and she was actually screaming with the tickling.

Did she say what kind of machine it was that tickled her foot Smiler77 ? A bloody lucky one by the sound of things :)..lol !!!

Get this boys. Had a chat with Fernanda this afternoon on the phone for the first time this year and first time since she got a camera man to tickle her feet for me..
She remembered me and promised me she was meeting a pal on Sunday and was going to ask then to tickle her, film it and send it to me on Twitter.
I have no idea if she will but to be fair to her she followed me on Twitter right away. Here's hoping&#55357;&#56397;

Hell yeah here's hoping mate....sounds like one heck of a coup if she does send it to you....i do love her sexy feet & would love an opportunity to tickle them for sure :).....there have been some vintage nylon / bare feet on show this week on the babe shows....long may it continue I say ;)

I read on another site that Gemma Jane really pampers her hands and FEET! Plus she does web cam shows and will give a foot show ... good oppo to ask her how ticklish she is!!

Honey Scott was posing last night on channel 902 in a mock hands above head pose , with her nylon clad soles stretched out....it wasn't you calling her was it Smiler77 ? Cos she,was writhing around from what could well have been invisible tickling fingers &#55357;&#56842;....her gorgeous feet looked off the charts in those black stockings...

''Twas indeed me tickler on the phone at that time. Just as she put her hands above her head and closed her eyes for more torture my phone died.
She was indeed hot in those stockings.
She is on again Sunday and Tuesday. Will have to message you and sort out if we can call different times and see what we can get her to do if you are game&#55357;&#56832;
I think she is slowly melting to a tickle shoot idea. Just need more people to persuade her

You were at it again with Honey Scott last night weren't you Smiler77 my friend..i honestly thought she was gonna get the camera man to tickle her feet at one point &#55357;&#56841;....you really are on her case big time aren't you bud ?..lol !!! Can't fault you as she's the one we all wanna see get tickled above all the other nighttime girls &#55357;&#56842;...

Yeah I'll help out as & when I can Smiler77..drop me a PM &#55357;&#56842;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back