• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Doll's DA Gallery!

fussjager

Hi Guys,

here's my and my girlfriend's ( hopefully wife in the mid run) gallery

http://fetishdolldielaughin.deviantart.com

Some pics may be obliterated by Deviant Art rules, so You may need to register, that's free by the way, We've no choces about that on our side...

Please let us know Your comments and request!

best regards,

FJ

All of them had that Do Not Enter emblem across them. Why not just post the pics here directly?

Hi Man!

may be feasible, just gve us time to finish editing the DA pics!

;)

Chers,

FJ

Saw all of them; DA being a manageable hurdle here.

They looked neat, and beyond your gf being a good sport, she's got a keen taste with filters and editing.

As I was mentioning over our niche forum, I'm raising my thumbs up for you, guys.
Up, way up.

Extra kudos for the cunning references too.

I wouldn't mind seeing some actual tickling shots, now, if at all possible.

:)

Hi kalamos,

thanx for the kind words, I'll forward them to the model, editor and lot more of this project.

Actually she IS a good sport, and a Major League for what I'm concerned ;)

We'd like making some actual tickling shot, I've to say that the 80% of the shots are taken right befoe or\and after a good tickling session; We're doing this for fun, so fun be it!
Only problem is that being at the sme tme the photographer AND the tickler will sually give the following result:
Bad pics and bad tickling :(

At least considering hat I'm quite fond of the riht perspective, and I cannot find that and arm distance. We'll try some close up, at least for the trying that out.

For the moent We like to give that "old time damsels in distress" feeling, and sometimes just being allusive is better that being explicit....

By the way, for all the lazy gargoyles out there, I think after a little persuasion, just to tickle her like of register, I'll have the Doll herself on the forum to post a couple of pic.

Hear You soon,

FJ

Hi kalamos,
thanx for the kind words, I'll forward them to the model, editor and lot more of this project.
Welcome.
You can hear - well, read - more of those over the other neck of the forum.

I can see she's actually the mastermind, or should I say, the MISTRESSmind behind these great contents - even more commendable, considering she's being featured as both the DiD *and* the director to the whole project.

As they say, she must love "topping" from the "bottom".
Extra kudos to her for that.

Only problem is that being at the sme tme the photographer AND the tickler will sually give the following result:
Bad pics and bad tickling :(
I can really see the problem there - as I could experience the same kind of trouble, when trying to do the tickling *and* snap a few shots.

A possible workaround would be investing in some kind of support - and no, I'm not talking about fan support, I mean a good old trusty tripod - and set your camera on auto.
They even sell cables, so you can activate it remotely.

Or... you could film the whole scene, if you happen to swing that way, so you can grab stills from those.
Oh, a grain of salt when listening to my kind of advice and those of my ilk - we tend to let fantasy run wild and loose...

;)

By the way, for all the lazy gargoyles out there, I think after a little persuasion, just to tickle her like of register, I'll have the Doll herself on the forum to post a couple of pic.
I sense you might want to invest in extra PM space when you do...

Be reading you and waiting for more.

;)
to be honest the best thing about this project is that We both share thoughts and ideas with no real leadership, the motto is "as long as its fun, let's do it"!

Tripod is an idea, I'm thinking about that, but takes away that "sense of the moment" ....:(

I know PMs will storm across her account, We're settin up an idiot filter for that ;)

By the way, let's stop my blabering,

I think She'll be tickled to say, or write, something her own ;)

FJ

;)
to be honest the best thing about this project is that We both share thoughts and ideas with no real leadership, the motto is "as long as its fun, let's do it"!
Sounds like a good plan to me.
I'm keen on seeing more from you guys.

Tripod is an idea, I'm thinking about that, but takes away that "sense of the moment" ....:(
Yeah, you'd have to be extra careful, setting the scene right from the startup, and that would hurt spontaneousness a bit.

You could get the best of the two worlds, if you could spare a second camera or camcorder, and set up both: snap "art" shots when inspiration strikes, and record the fun for safekeeping, from a fixed corder.

A word of warning though: editing vids into manageable clips might be a bit daunting, so I wouldn't want to you trudge through the deadly swamps of video-editing without a glimpse at the future horrors lurking in your path.
Or, without the epic-sounding word-mincing, video editing sucks.
Big hairy monkey balls.
With chicken pox.
On fire.

BUT... if you were to come around it, adding sound and motion to your pictures would lend a whole new depth - and I'm already in love with your Doll, as I'm sure others are or will be, so watching her squirm and hear her laugh would likely be rad and mad.

I know PMs will storm across her account, We're settin up an idiot filter for that ;)
Good luck with that... three years since I joined and I still get the odd PM calling me a "fag" or some such...

And creep-factor skyrockets to warp 9, when ladies get on the recipient list...

By the way, let's stop my blabering,
I think She'll be tickled to say, or write, something her own ;)
Your "blabbering" is quite welcome diversion, while I'm sorting stuff out from my latest devart update...

If you felt like keeping our musings private though, and dropping me a line through PM, or even better, through MSN, I'd love to share a word or twenty.

:D

;) thanx,

I'll be abck as soon as I've finished a couple of work related issues

I forgot, yes the name of the gallery is both a reference and a "convergence" but as far as iknow the movie was never released, am I missing something about it? (please gimme good news, mate!)

write You later,

FJ

As said in the Italian topic, thanx to all for the compliments.
I'll attacch a couple of pics We made, but I renew the invitation to sign up to DA.
It's free and I'm sure You'll find it worth the time spent.

Let us Know what You think

FetishDoll

I'll be back as soon as I've finished a couple of work related issues
Take your time... I've been trading words with FD, I should be in... mmm... good company till you're back.

:carmeldansen:

I forgot, yes the name of the gallery is both a reference and a "convergence" but as far as iknow the movie was never released, am I missing something about it? (please gimme good news, mate!)
Got no recent news to share - the name just lingered on in my memory, but I never found out about the fate of the film.

Some DID release another tickling-themed horror flick, with a spectral clown, tickling people to death, but details are somewhat sketchy, and searching TMF might prove much more fruitful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back