• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Dolls - Good News At Last

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
Happy to report that the editing process on FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING has finally begun. I've had some long talks with the producers over the problems they've had -- I won't bore you with the details -- but will say that the project's stumbling blocks have been cleared away. A new trailer should be cut within the next month and will be showing at the Genghis Con Festival in Pittsburgh (September) and the Eerie Fright Festival in October. I'm hoping that they get it online soon after that and replace that pitiable one that's been circulating.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for a 2007 release.
Thanks for all your inquiries and continued interest. I hope the finished product pleases you.

Thanks for the update , The Director ... I've been eagerly anticipating seeing this flick ever since I first read about it ( probably almost a year ago now , I guess ). Glad to see it's on its way to being completed soon. Can't wait!!!

Great news director!! Happy to see that they finally gettin their stuff together over there after all the hard work you all put into this :) Keep us posted!

I'm glad you finally got everything worked out, Director. I guess now you can compete with the 2007 movie year - Transformers, Spiderman 3, Harry Potter, Pirates 3. I wish other video producers would try to make full length tickle movies, with sets and outfits and plots, so thanks, from the fans.
So, what's next? (You know you're successful when people are excited about your current - and future projects!)

To mabus and others:
Thanks for the responses. I actually do have an idea for a sequel should the first movie do well.
I have a sweet little foot tickling scene in the movie I just directed CARMILLA'S KISS. Nothing like DOLLS, but it's there.
This is with a different production company, but it's the same old b.s. No wonder it takes so long for movies to get distributed when you're dealing in the independent production realm.
I think I'll go back to directing my play scripts where the tickling and or bare feet are always live!

What happened to the trailer? If it's not still on the Kiss of Death page, could it be posted in the clips folder?

The trailer was taken off because it wasn't very good; nor did it showcase the tickling aspects very well. Hopefully in a few months the official trailer will be ready!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back