• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Friday Comes Early at Gigglegasm! With a New Story & Pic by Annoxanti!

Colin

TMF Regular
Well, the holidays are over. I always find this a uniquely depressing time of the year, so I'm happy as anything to be able to present you with a new free story at www.gigglegasm.com...about a ticklish female demon, yet! And who did the fantastic artwork? Only our own Annoxanti!

I'm hoping to bring back Free Fetish Flash Fiction Fridays on a more regular basis, so if you have artwork you'd like to see feetured (see, that's a pun - "feet"ured? Get it?) just drop me a line.

Let the weekend commence! This may just call for another batch of tollhouse cookies...

Yer pal,
Colin

Incredible workmanship. Love the premise. Another great site to bookmark and check often. My compliments to you and Bo!

Ok....I love the story and I love the pic...

But unless I'm totaly missing something, they don't go at all together.

The pic is of a guy tickling a hogtied deamoness.

Again, am I missing a link or something?

Ok....I love the story and I love the pic...

But unless I'm totaly missing something, they don't go at all together.

The pic is of a guy tickling a hogtied deamoness.

Again, am I missing a link or something?
>>>“I’m yours,” the demon told the scientist. She smiled winsomely, and wiggled one toe—the only movement she was capable of at the moment. She had materialized tightly bound, her naked, very female body expertly hogtied in a way that called to mind pictures in certain magazines Parsons enjoyed. ...<<<

One would assume the word demon and demoness/deamoness are being used interchangeably here. Other than that I don't see where your confusion stems.

The story that's coming up for me is about a Tickle Witch and a small group of girls sipping hearble tea and hearing a story about a tickle witch visiting a tickle oracle in the middle of the forest.

The demon story sounds great. I just can't find it :(

^ Thank you for the comments, giggle-maker. The demoness (or more likely a Succubus) and similar characters tickle the dark side of my moon. It is delivered as is like the way the making of the art gave me butterflies in the stomach --> the same excitement I get from the rest of my "gnomic and damned themes." ;)

I thank the great Colin for giving it narrative color. And thank you C.A.B for giving the feedback and justification.

Amazing story, Colin...and a real pleasure to see the return of Fetish Friday!

And to you, Bohy - another wonderful and sexy illustration.

You guys astound me.

B

You know your in for a treat anytime Colin and Annoxanti team up!

I highly recommend that you check out their comic series HADES

HADES 1: The Prisoner

Nikki wakes up one day in a vast prison. She knows nothing of how she got there, or why...all she knows is that the guards and other prisoners use severe tickle-torture as a tool for punishment and domination. At any moment, she might be locked in tight bondage, her sensitive soles and body tortured with feathers and bizarre mechanical devices until her mind threatens to snap.

As time goes on, Nikki learns more about her strange new environment, but every revelation brings more questions: Where is this prison, so aptly called "Hades" by its inhabitants? Who are the mysterious figures watching the tickling from the shadows? Most disturbingly, what are the strange images that flicker through her mind, seemingly from a life before her imprisonment?

This comic is filled with barefoot, helpless women and the laughter of the damned. And the mystery of Hades has only begun.

Be sure to check out Free Fetish Flash Fiction Fridays @ http://www.gigglegasm.com/

Jim
MTJpub.com

Amazing story, Colin...and a real pleasure to see the return of Fetish Friday!
And to you, Bohy - another wonderful and sexy illustration.
You guys astound me.
B

Thank you, Deet! Your constant support is very important to me. Literally, at times I think you're a bright star in the dark...;)

You know your in for a treat anytime Colin and Annoxanti team up!

I highly recommend that you check out their comic series HADES
Be sure to check out Free Fetish Flash Fiction Fridays @ http://www.gigglegasm.com/

Jim
MTJpub.com

I thank Jim, enormously, for being the brains of this series by choosing a writer who can blend well with an artist’s brain wave... Then out of Colin’s careful and intelligent pondering, HADES Trilogy was borne. It’s ambitious, consistent and certainly a strong e-comic.

Colin’s Friday Night Blogs are creative freebies… Be sure to check them out!

Hey folks - sorry for jumping in so late...I've been head-down working these past few days and only just now got some time.

Thanks to everyone for all the great comments; if you can't tell, I really liked that pic. The whole scenario was Bohy's suggestion and I think it led to a really nice collaboration.

Giggle-maker - I'm not sure why Bohy's pic was linking to the Tammi story for you. As always, I blame gremlins. Hopefully the problem has already resolved itself; it not, there should be a set of links of the right-hand side of the page taking you directly to the last few posts. The correct one is called "FREE FETISH FLASH FICTION FRIDAYS: “DEMONIC POSSESSION” - art by Annoxanti!"

C

^ Haha! Colin, I have to admit, getting that demoness "hogtied" with such (what am I gonna do with her) wings is cutely challenging to draw, then the narrative is vivid but dream-like. Complexity in tickling art usually excites me at a level I can't explain.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back