• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Fetish Invader" -- game in development

(I have sent the link to the folks who requested it. There were a lot of them, from this thread and elsewhere. My apologies for the long wait.)

Update on the update:

As you can probably tell, I have been taking a longer break from working on "Fetish Invader." That seems to be doing the trick for slowly rebuilding my interest in getting back to work on it. During this break, I have been playing around with a pretty different tickling/foot fetish game, my as-yet "Untitled College Story," and that is why I'm posting today. I'd like testers to help me with reviewing the tutorial portion of this untitled game. If you're interested, please reach out to me.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
I'm interested in testing the new game too. Good luck on continuing Fetish Invader, I hope the feedback I gave will be helpful.

Leaving my comments here as a reference to others. Don't want you go get too many repetitive comments, haha.

Firstly, I appreciate the sound warning! Most games (including my own) contain minimal sound that would give it away as a fetish games, I appreciate that you've let me know it'll be a bit conspicuous to play the game, aha.

As a writer, I appreciate the adverb joke. The image graphics are quite a nice touch, though I wonder if you could have one for the first first 'page' where you have the line about laptop illuminating a dim room. (Maybe just have a laptop pic?)

Might just be a stylistic thing, but I've never seen the name Rachael before. Isn't it always spelt 'Rachel'?

You use the like 'Rebecca means business twice', which is a bit of an awkward verbal echo.

We get a pretty good impression of Rebecca pretty swiftly, which is efficient characterisation. If Reb wants to get into med school, doesn't that mean she's in high school now? Just wondering about age. You know that's always a sensitive topic with fetish stuff.

I wonder if 'Be the One to Laugh Last' would be a good title. Of course, I have no idea with where the story is going, but just some food for thought.

Nice touch how Reb changes her outfit. It was a little weird how Lopez suddenly mentioned to the student she was advising about how she used to get gang tickled until she peed. It's a bit TMI and unprofessional to say that to a more or less stranger. It might feel more natural if you explain that they chatted a little before hand or something in a more casual context.

Hmmm, I can see this is leading to a situation where you tickle the TA to take the class, but I wonder if logistically TA's have that much power, especially for something like a medical course where teaching wrong stuff could literally be a matter of life or death. Usually it's the profs if run the course and the TA's just do a little admin stuff. I'm not saying you need to change it, but you might need a line like 'Prof Smith leaves the course to me because he's too busy'.

Harriet's line about flip flops and hysteria are interesting hints at some nefarious tickle event that happened, but again, they seem a little odd for a person to say. Maybe you could make it part of her characterisation? Like she's a bit eccentric in her fashion sense and all that.

And... that's all I got. She leaves the class and the game can't continue. Reloading doesn't help, so I guess that's the end? Thanks for sharing and all that.

Last edited:
(I've sent the requested links to everyone who asked)

oneortheother:

No worries, repetitive comments help to hammer home what specifically in my games most needs work. The more, the merrier.

I put an empty frame at the beginning of the scene because I sort of wanted to ease the player into the interface, because I wanted the player to focus on following the keystroke prompt, and because I wanted to provide a reward (the first image) for following that prompt. If folks think it's awkward, though, I can totally change the empty frame.

"Rachael" is an unusual spelling of the name, that's for sure, but it's definitely used -- for example, by celebrity chef Rachael Ray (who, if you search this site, is incidentally confirmed to have extremely ticklish feet).

I cut the second "means business."

Rebecca is a recent high-school graduate during the story's prologue, but she's in college once the story really begins. Also, for what it's worth, "med school" refers to graduate school, which comes after undergraduate college, so Rebecca is already planning for what comes after college.

All of the weird stuff that you're noticing in the school and in characters' behavior is intentional. The story's setting is much more bizarre, even dystopian, than it might initially appear. Depending on your choices, Rebecca might regard this stuff with disdain, or she might be too naive to even notice it. That bandwidth of how she reacts to things is mechanically important in the game.

How was your experience of learning and understanding the game mechanic/controls during the tutorial scene? How does the game "feel" overall to you?

Last edited:
(I've sent the requested links to everyone who asked)

oneortheother:

No worries, repetitive comments help to hammer home what specifically in my games most needs work. The more, the merrier.

I put an empty frame at the beginning of the scene because I sort of wanted to ease the player into the interface, because I wanted the player to focus on following the keystroke prompt, and because I wanted to provide a reward (the first image) for following that prompt. If folks think it's awkward, though, I can totally change the empty frame.

"Rachael" is an unusual spelling of the name, that's for sure, but it's definitely used -- for example, by celebrity chef Rachael Ray (who, if you search this site, is incidentally confirmed to have extremely ticklish feet).

I cut the second "means business."

Rebecca is a recent high-school graduate during the story's prologue, but she's in college once the story really begins. Also, for what it's worth, "med school" refers to graduate school, which comes after undergraduate college, so Rebecca is already planning for what comes after college.

All of the weird stuff that you're noticing in the school and in characters' behavior is intentional. The story's setting is much more bizarre, even dystopian, than it might initially appear. Depending on your choices, Rebecca might regard this stuff with disdain, or she might be too naive to even notice it. That bandwidth of how she reacts to things is mechanically important in the game.

How was your experience of learning and understanding the game mechanic/controls during the tutorial scene? How does the game "feel" overall to you?

Overall, it felt okay. Some elements still feel a little unnatural in terms of characterisation, but I can't say yet if you're going for a somewhat surreal vibe.

I'd also be interested to test the new one. Wonder what you've got in store this time.

Thank you to everyone who helped test the controls for the "Untitled College Story!" It now has a different working title, "Butterfly," and can be previewed via this thread.

That means that this thread, here, can go back to just focusing on "Fetish Invader." I appreciate your patience with the digression!

EDIT: I forgot to mention -- I have sent links/passwords to everybody who has requested them. Thank you!!

Hello, is there a place where we can see prpgress or changelog?

Hello, is there a place where we can see prpgress or changelog?

That's a good idea that hadn't really occurred to me. I'm not sure where or how I would do that. Do you have a suggestion?

In the meanwhile, I'll share this one-off progress report: features that I've added to my build include the shopping mall location, the ability to gain experience points, the ability to level up to Level 2, and the abilities to ask models out on dates, to ask them to become your business partners, and to ask them to become your in-house official models. These and as-yet unfinished other features seem tightly related to me, so I want to release them all together. The most recent thing that I was working on was the conceptual AI for the first boss, which would allow it to hunt you down over time. For some reason, that bored me and I switched back to working on "Butterfly" lol

I'm trying Butterfly in the next week and would like to give this a go also please. Thanks!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back