• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Model

TaikoBlaze

TMF Novice
Hello Everyone you can call me Tai, and I'm new to the forum, was told about it and decided to join. I plan to become a famous tickle fetish model so wish me luck on my journey. I'm from New York the "Rotten Apple" I mean Big Apple,so if you're located in the city and have a tickling website or just want to talk, let me know. I have pics if you want to see what I look like but their private so add me first. Hope to here from ya'll, by the way i am Male.

You should probably put down that you're male in this post unless you want 200 horny guys pm'ing you in the next 24 hours....lol

"Famous" and "Tickle Fetish Model" can go together in one sentence? :)

Anyways, welcome to the forum! :)

In that case - good luck! "Famous" and "tickle fetish model" don't go in one sentence if you are male.

The market for male models is simply not big enough. Most people want to see F/F, if they do m/f, the producer does the tickling himself - because he doesn't need to pay the ler then -, and the few f/m or m/m clips that are produced....let's just say I've never seen the name of a male model mentioned in this forum.

So the question is, what kind of clips would you like to be in, and what do you consider as being famous?

Probably the first thing you should do is post a pic of yourself somewhere. :D

And yeah, Rhiannon is kinda right about the market- BUT you never know.

I still wish you the best. Kinda curious about your hands too.... Are you a lee? ler? both?

Welcome to the TMF, TaikoBlaze, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

The market for male models is simply not big enough. Most people want to see F/F, if they do m/f, the producer does the tickling himself - because he doesn't need to pay the ler then -, and the few f/m or m/m clips that are produced....let's just say I've never seen the name of a male model mentioned in this forum.

So the question is, what kind of clips would you like to be in, and what do you consider as being famous?

yea i guess you do have a point to that!, as for famous i dont mean internationally i just mean well known in the tickling community

as for clips i want to be in any clips where i am sadistically tickle tortured.

as for clips i want to be in any clips where i am sadistically tickle tortured.

Try for Tickle Abuse then. They produce quite a lot of f/m clips with really hot guys. Still haven't bought a single one though, since I am not into f/m. :) But I don't know how well they are sold, I guess there must be customers or they wouldn't produce as many.

Try for Tickle Abuse then. They produce quite a lot of f/m clips with really hot guys. Still haven't bought a single one though, since I am not into f/m. :) But I don't know how well they are sold, I guess there must be customers or they wouldn't produce as many.

Yea i sent out a message just waiting for a reply. but appreciate the info and hopefully you will see me on Tickle Abuse

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back