• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Prom was....

Tortuga

Verified
A SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

remake.jpg

STAY TUNED FOR TRIBUTES.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassi....I am sooooo happy that the first Fetish Prom was an outstanding event. I have heard from several people that went....and got nothing but glowing reviews. I wish I was there, but...next year...you can pencil me in. The little ones will be with their mom next year for my oldest daughters birthday (July 25th same as yours :D ) so I will be available and counting down the days.

Prom 11! Never too soon to think about it.

You did a fantastic job of making everyone welcome, have fun and an outstanding time. I never doubted it for a minute.

CONGRATS!!

Rob

YAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...Your gathering host cherry has been successfully popped!

(ILY)

I'm exhausted, so I'll be posting more significantly later, but I just wanted to say this was one of the best weekends I have ever had. It was amazing, and I love you all.

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! No words can sum it up - friggin awesome.

So sorry Adam and I couldn't make it, next year definitely!!

Just got home! Awesome weekend I must say. A gathering intimate enough to hang out with practically everyone at once the whole time.

What goes on at a Fetish Prom? I still don't know. But I'll tell you what happened.

- Awesome BBQ sauce and Ribs with friends.
-Watching Camel's sleep.
-Waiting impatiently for Darkhand to show up after work.
-Shower with hot chicks.
-Giving a Camel an awesome first Waffle House experience.
-Having pizza and terrorizing a bus full of old folks with profantity and loud noise.
-Running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting the party ready, and getting more nervous by the second.
-Forced Birthday Song.
-Steak n Shake ruckus.
-A Visit to the Aquarium, petting sharks.
-Pizza and pool fun.
- and I'm the champion.

Darkhand- Thank you my love for dealing with my nervous insane flipping out self. Your my heart and my soul, I love you.

Camel- My darling Lover, there's so much more about you that you don't even realize. You are amazing. You have a glowing energy, embrace it.

Pokey & the Boss- I am so pleased that you both were able to make it. I was crossing my fingers the whole time. It really was a wonderful surprise. Pokey, you really are a sweet, loving man. And bless the Boss for putting up with you for so long!

Korastus- Well I didn't see you much but I knew you had a happy. Love you pupperz.

y0ungmachin- You are all kinds of adorable, and thanks for pretty much making Kev's weekend.

fireguardian- Love you babe, really do, you having always and will always be a good part of my life.

FilthyWeasel- Darling Scottsman, you are just too cute for words and just great company, thanks for making it out.

HDS- Thanks for being so helpful even though most of it was forced. Your just as stubborn as I am. Love you hunny.

desdemona- Don't think I have ever seen you this much at a gathering! Thanks for not hiding in your room! lol

Viper- So happy you were able to make it hun.

Impailer- My brotha, you know the deal. Always awesome to see you.

TMJ- Always loved hanging out with you, you are just such good people. Thanks for taking the time to come out. I'm so glad that Darkhand and I were able to turn some pages for ya!

Thank you all for just all the support and being my backbone when things were going a bit nuts. This really was the best birthday weekend I have ever had.

Last edited:
Sorry we couldn't make it this year - we will definitely want to go next time!

It's taken me a good while to get here and write this, but write I shall. I don't think I can do an itemized recollection, but I'll try my best. In no particular order:

- Nighttime drives through downtown Cincinnati, Impaler pwned all the while in the back of the CR-V.

- Late-night runs to Steak 'n' Shake with good friends.

- Cheesecake Factory lunches that kick all kinds of arse.

- Wishing for a Tesla coil to fry those infernal flies that swarmed the town. What is it about that part of Kentucky?

- Waffle House! Also, see eating way too much.

- To the top of Cincinnati with AislinnRose and then down and about Fountain Square, ending with an impromptu Greek sampler from some very nice folks.

- Robace *not* around to give me a rose. Thank you for sparing me, Pokey. :p

- Epic pool parties with nearly everyone joining in for the most fail game of volleyball ever.

- Inspiring rage and awww from Cassi with a surprise birthday song and cake, complete with Fireguardian-created turtle!

- A lovely aquarium trip to complement the two zoos I saw in other stops this summer. Also: amazing stuffed toys for two folks. I should have gotten a turtle or an eel myself!

- "JIM!" "Draw another one." :D

- Purposely leaving myself out of said raffle by usurping the role of concierge to mess with the mind of the turtle. :D

- Experiencing the horror of driving with desdemona first hand. I am still frightened, even weeks later.

- Trying to buy ViperGTS a tie without totally screwing him over for the event the next day. :D

Where would we be without some shout-outs?

AislinnRose - I'm so glad we were able to help your transition to Kentucky have a little bit of a fun start to it. Thanks so much for accompanying me on my little exploration of downtown Cincinnati. I hope I was able to make your weekend a bit brighter. Don't get down, working long hours in KY; brighter futures are always ahead. :redheart:

Camel26 - My sexy roommate! I'm fairly certain I went to bed alone and woke up with you there in the morning every night, so out and about and having a grand time were you. I'm so glad I was able to help you attend and I thank you for making my drive back much more entertaining. My music just isn't the same without your accompaniment. Also: best first visit to an "adult" store ever (first visit for me, anyway).

darkhand - Well, I don't think I interrupted any of your scenes this time, although I did order you around when taking pictures in the aquarium. :p You and your lovely lady wrangled up a wonderful weekend; congratulations, and to many more.

desdemona - So much for a boring homebody, eh? Thanks for the tours, the futile chasing after me in the pool, and for being generally an awesome person.

FilthyWeasel- Someday, "The Filthy Weasel" will become a reality (for those not there, I am convinced he should open a pub in Philly called "The Filthy Weasel"). I was gladdened indeed to eat meals with someone who didn't make me feel bad for eating as much as I do as swiftly as I do. Glad you finally braved the pool and joined us!

fireguardian- Thanks for being the transport for so many people, including my dromedary roommate. It was wonderful to see you and your new beau.

Korastus - Well, I know you were there, but I'll be darned if we saw much of you! So much the better, though; you and the youthful machine had a grand time. Great to see you, and to be your partial aquarium chauffeur.

Impaler - He came, he saw, he was pwned all over the place. Even in the backseat of my car! Pleasure to see you as always. :)

Pokey & the Lady Pokey - I'm so glad you both made it, even if you are a tool for leaving us in suspense up until the last minute. :p A pleasure to meet your better half, my good Pokey, and to see your wonderful self again.

TMJ - Wonderful to have met you after hearing so much about you from others. A stand-up guy and an all-around good fellow, yes sirree. I'm sorry our paths were disjointed enough that we missed a proper sendoff, so next time I'll have to be around. :)

tortuga - You made what would otherwise have been a mediocre weekend into something really special. I had a great time, and I know so many others did. Despite hotel difficulties, you persevered and created something really fun. I've not had that grand of a weekend at a gathering in a long time. Love you much. <3

ViperGTS - We never did compare pictures after that night of driving, did we? My trust camera seems soon to die, so it may never happen at all. Alas. Thanks for accompanying me to get Cassi's cake! Good to see you!

y0ungmachin3 - My glasses-finding savior! I shall owe you a boon sometime in the future for that. A pleasure to see you again, even if you were having so much fun with Korastus that we barely saw hide or hair of you. :p

Folks with equipment - Thanks to you all for donating your equipment and helping us set up and deconstruct It was most appreciated, truly. :)

And finally ...

Hotel staff - In general, you were either unhelpful or seemingly unwilling to be helpful without some significant prodding. However, to the kind receptionist who helped us all so much during the day, thank you! I hope you enjoyed the cake. =)

And finally, finally ...

Cassi is the champion, my friends! *da da dum da dum*

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back