• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Stars vs. Movie Stars

FeatherEndeavor

3rd Level Orange Feather
There have been a few threads on here about which fetish stars you'd like to see tickling each other. And some about which Hollywood starlets you'd like to see do the same thing. But have you ever thought about fetish stars vs. Hollywood starlets? I'd love to see Dre Hazel torture Jennifer Lawrence. Or Catherine Foxx work over Victoria Justice, Jennette McCurdy and all the Nickelodeon women one by one. Then maybe have all of them get their revenge and gang tickle her. Anyone else got any fetish/celebrity match ups they'd like to see?

As an older member (and a crime drama guy), I'd like to see Charlee from Tickle Torture clips perform her slow destruction on Mariska Hargitay (Law and Order: SVU) or Angie Harmon (Rizzoli and Isles).

I really like this thread idea!

Taylor Raz torturing a bedspread Katy Mixon (Victoria from Mike & Molly)

Katy Perry tickling Monica Harris and vice versa

Mariska is Jayne Mansfield's daughter. I always was a huge fan of Jayne. She had such sexy feet and always wore the clear plastic backless shoes. I have always wondered if she was ticklish. It would be good to know if Mariska is ticklish as well.

Tickle Abuse Tasha destroys Rhianna or ConversationPiece.cc Christina tormenting Amy Adams

Rachael Bilson has admitted her feet are incredibly ticklish. Taylor Raz with a spread eagle Rachael Bilson a hand on each foot just destroying those soles.

Redhead vs. Redhead. Catherine Foxx and the woman from the Wendy's commercials taking turns torturing each other while strapped and helpless.

Kat dennings tied down to one of those white realtickling type boards and tickled by LoLo from Tickle Abuse

As an older member (and a crime drama guy), I'd like to see Charlee from Tickle Torture clips perform her slow destruction on Mariska Hargitay (Law and Order: SVU) or Angie Harmon (Rizzoli and Isles).

I really like this thread idea!

This. I vote this.

Either this, or Jade vs. Yvonne Strahovski. Those Australian tootsies need a licking.

There have been a few threads on here about which fetish stars you'd like to see tickling each other. And some about which Hollywood starlets you'd like to see do the same thing. But have you ever thought about fetish stars vs. Hollywood starlets? I'd love to see Dre Hazel torture Jennifer Lawrence. Or Catherine Foxx work over Victoria Justice, Jennette McCurdy and all the Nickelodeon women one by one. Then maybe have all of them get their revenge and gang tickle her. Anyone else got any fetish/celebrity match ups they'd like to see?
Those are good matchups

This. I vote this.

Either this, or Jade vs. Yvonne Strahovski. Those Australian tootsies need a licking.

Changed my mind. Kelli Lynn Sage in "Solely Soles: Yvonne Strahovski". Really work that Australian beauty over, Kelli! Nobody's tongue is better than yours! ;)

Also, I'd kill to see Renee tickle the hell out of Uma Thurman.

An abundance of tennis players showing there physical strength and discipline can overwhelm even seasoned fetish pros, and where the fetish lady is still ticklish after a few years in the business, a Serena W or Sloane S for example calmly goes about tickling them bound or unbound.

Roxie Rae tickling Patricia Velasquez ( Anck Su Namun from the movie The Mummy ) feet and belly button

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back