• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FetishProm in Cincinnati Ohio Area, July 23-25!

Tortuga

Verified
WHO: Members of the TMF

WHAT: The first (Hopefully of many) Fetish Prom

WHEN: Friday July 23rd – Sunday July 25th (Tortuga's Birthday)

WHERE: Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati Ohio

Friday as people arrive will be mostly social time reuniting with old friends you haven't seen since NEST and making new ones! Dinner will be provided!

The main event will be Saturday. It's time to play dress up...whether you are in regular formal attire to fetish wear attire to just a smile! There isn't really a dress code, just wear what makes you feel good! We saw a lot of you at NEST before the talent show and looked absolutely amazing! Instead of dinner why not dance and socialize, just like you did at your Prom from High School!

There will be music chosen by you! Once you register we will ask you to give us some songs you loved back in the day! There will be no specific music genre required.

There will be food and drinks available, and right before the prom part of the evening, we will be having a raffle. After registration confirmation that Friday, you will be given a free raffle ticket! If you wish to purchase more, you can buy them for just $1 at entry to the Prom; to increase your chances of winning! We have some awesome door prizes brought to you by:

homepage.jpg

42511299at4vm1.jpg

and more vendors!​

Following the Prom we will break for the play party set up and give you some time to relax then it's back to the banquet room for a killer play party! All bondage equipment will be provided by our BDSM group (Thanks to them!) All volunteers for the set-up will be greatly appreciated!

Registration Fee is $25 for the whole weekend, Day Passes are also available for $15!

If you have an questions or would like some more info email us at [email protected]!

Follow us on

You know Tortuga, you said I get a dance with you, is that one where I have you wrapped, uh, my arms around you like a slow type dance? Or do I need to coax a second dance out of you? Can't wait....

Pokey baby you can have as many dances with me as you wish!

Things so far are looking really good for the gathering! Now I'm starting to get anxious!!!

Hey, one month away until Prom weekend......Looking forward to seeing some friends and making a few new ones......Hey Impailer, you starting to get fired up yet??

Hey, one month away until Prom weekend......Looking forward to seeing some friends and making a few new ones......Hey Impailer, you starting to get fired up yet??

LOL..."Fired up" was a few weeks ago.......now I'm "ecstatic"!!! :D

"ridiculously exuberant" will be in about two weeks from now... :p

Can't wait to see you, Jim.

9 more days until registration is closed! If you still want to attend let us know and send us an email at [email protected]! Full weekend fee is $25, day pass is $15! We're reaching up to around 20 people!

This event was AMAZING!!!

Huge thanks to Tortuga & Dark Hand for a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs, hive fives, and miss yous to all the SUPER cool people I met and hung out with!!

You all rock!!!

I second TMJ. It was terrific to see everyone and make some new friends. Glad we I was able to get my partner down with me as well. Hope you had a blessed birthday Ms. Tortuga!!

This was an amazing event! I wish it was still the weekend! I so did not want to go home. I miss you all. You guys were amazing hosts.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back