• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetlife, seems to work

bclark

TMF Poster
so i joined up on http://fetlife.com/ & within a few months a women from my hometown contacked me & we started chatting. i met up with her for the first time two weeks ago. i have never met up with anyone from the internet before so i was very nervous, but it was fine. we just drove around and talked, it was alot of fun. ive tried the personals hear on the TMF with little luck, but im not knocking you TMF i love you. we plan on meeting up again this week, and hopefully we'll be tying and tickling eachother, so i just wanted to share, and say that thiers still hope out thier for people looking

I was on fetlife and got in contact with a girl who was interested in trying it, and a girl who wanted me to pay her to let me tickle her.

Nothing came of either one.

I was on fetlife and got in contact with a girl who was interested in trying it, and a girl who wanted me to pay her to let me tickle her.

pay her?
ugh...

Well, after two such horrendous experiences, it's very obvious that trying to meet other people over the internet doesn't work and never will, ever...

Fetlife is a double edge sword , for some it works for others it doesn't .

Fetlife seems to be more for the hardcore fetishists. doesnt look like much for tickling.

Yeah it works pretty damn well, even for tickling. XD

Fetlife works if you treat it as what it's meant for. In other words, if you go in there and treat it like a personals site, chances are you'll come up empty (with apologies to the already stated exceptions). If you decide to take advantage of the various munches and other gatherings that are advertised as taking place in your area, you'll meet other local, kinky folks and stand a fighting chance. And as far as tickling goes, there are many submissive women that I have met through Fet events that either enjoy or are intrigued by tickling as a sort of "ordeal". Obviously it's not for everyone, but they are out there.

Just registered yesterday.....so let's hope my fetlife experience is a good one ???? hell i sure hope so :)

I get a kick out of adding a long ass list of fetishes and commenting on some of the crazy groups that are on there... but I've never used it as a method to "pick up" lol. There's a lot of whack jobs on there... same as anywhere I guess, but they sure come out of the woodwork on Fetlife.

I basically go on there just to have fun with my sweetie... not really interested in much more than that tbh.

I had sucess there, like many a guy before me I had no luck meeting a girl in the personals. But endend up joining a few groups and went to an event i found out about on the site. I even seshioned with an incredible girl who found me on there which I never expected would happen.
My only thing with the sight is I sometimes feel funny friending people. With the case with most women on websites I'm sure their inboxes are bombarded with guys looking to do thier thing. I tend to think I would be another face in the crowd and just ignored. If I was to friend a guy I start to think that he is on here just to get his rocks off and meet a woman to seshion with, he's not going to want to shoot the bull with another dude just because we like to ticke and be ticked by a woman so I don't end up friending him. I just feel like I am invading on personal space to do so. With this said I welcome and accept every friend request I get from anybody because I want to make as many friends as I can. In real life I am at a point where I can care less what people think of me yet for some stupid reason I'm afraid to find rejection on a fetish social network. Go figure. Oh but one way fetlife does work is if you take part in group discussions. It sounds so stupid when I read over what I just typed; neverthelss, it is a real mind block I struggle with that I hope to rise above in due time.

I'm quite fond of fetlife. It got me reinvolved in the Houston kink scene.

I agree with most ppls comments......Fetlife can go either way just like the TMF can(interms of meeting up with ppl easily). But they are both fun sites to help us weirdos feel more normal lol

tried fetlife, woulda worked if i didn't live in the god awful twilight zone state i do.

cause the very short time i was there, i did converse with a few great ladies that were nice, attractive, good people and hardcore lees. woulda met one of em for a date, but they were half way across the country.

ive come to the reality that nothin will work for me till i relocate someday..till then, i remain the sick drooling jack off at the pc with a tickle fetish LOL

I knew a lot of people on FL before I closed my account. I actually opened a new one a few weeks ago, just haven't made anything of it.

I think it's a great site that can connect two people easily, it just takes a little patience sometimes.

FetLife is awesome! I've met so many people and I've had a few play dates! Also think I've just found a real potential relationship off of FetLife! I'm so excited and I was having little luck on here. I would say give it a try and see what happens! It is especially good, if you're like me and have other fetishes besides tickling.

Haha I'll jump on the spam wagon too. http://fetlife.com/users/538020

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back