• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FF/M Tickling

Laura_vd

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if some of you have experience of fantasies about FF/M tickling.
Its something I never did before but it has always been one of my fantasies to tickle someone with my best friend together.

I wouldn’t be against it as long as revenge was involved X)

I had it done and it's 10x more extreme than I thought it would be...I slept good that night. :))

I've never been tickled by 2 females at the same time, but it's on my bucket list.

Oh man, this is the ultimate fantasy from the perspective of a male Lee. I'm a switch but in the Lee position this scenario is paramount -- but only if your friend is as eager, hungry, interested, and talented a ler as you present to be. In short, the session should indeed be an extremely difficult challenge to endure.

This is definitely a fantasy for me as well, except I’d want all three of us to take turns. So hot!

A life long fantasy of mine! Still haven’t had the pleasure

Once, for like maybe 10 seconds. But I have absolutely had many fantasies about being the lee for 2 women.

Yeah, being on the receiving end of FF/M tickling is both wonderful and intolerable. There's the complete lack of control that comes with being unable to fend off four relentless hands. But there's also a playful edge of added gentle humiliation -- I find there's often a sliver of implicit gendered judgment when a woman tickles a man into helplessness, like his surrender upends the expected power dynamic between the sexes. And when it's two women putting you in that position, their playful partnership sort of heightens that dynamic -- the smug and delighted looks they toss in one another's direction, the little comments they make about the degree of your ticklishness, all of that serves to underline the ignominy of your plight as a dude at their mercy.

Definitely a fantasy of mine. I’d love to be tied down naked on a bed/table and tickled mercilessly by two or more beautiful women. I love the idea of being completely helpless and vulnerable as they tease and torment me.

One of my ultimate fantasies is to be strapped down with my arms above my head, completely immobile with two women on top of me facing each other. One woman rides my cock and the other rides my face “forcing” me me to eat her out while they both tickle me relentlessly.

Hi, Laura-

I have had domme friends join me in torturing a ticklee many times and it is indeed great fun!
(All the sensations can be overwhelming, so keep an eye on your lee.)
Hope you are able to do it in the near future, I bet you will have a blast.

-Ms Black

Happens to me most shoots actually.
Kalesie and whoever we are working with always team up and tickle the producer after the shoot . Aka me.
I have filmed alot of them as well.

A few years ago there was a fun span of time where Kalesie, Allie, and Berlyn would all team up on a regular basis and tickle the living daylights out of me. Kalesie and Allie got it back too though for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Happens to me most shoots actually.
Kalesie and whoever we are working with always team up and tickle the producer after the shoot . Aka me.
I have filmed alot of them as well.

A few years ago there was a fun span of time where Kalesie, Allie, and Berlyn would all team up on a regular basis and tickle the living daylights out of me. Kalesie and Allie got it back too though for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lucky fuck!

Absolutely. Being gang tickled mercilessly (M or F) is a big fantasy of mine.

Yeah, two or even more. My ideal situation would several groups of women taking turns so the session could go on for an entire day. Long sessions of tickle torture with no safeword, brought repeatedly to orgasm and tickled right after when I'm horribly sensitive. I'd also have to perform cunnilingus and anilingus on every one of my beautiful tormentors.

been there, done that, one of the best memories of my life!

steve

Yes I have, loved every moment of it, and I'd gladly be subjected myself to such a treatment again and again and again.

Once in school (last couple of weeks of Grade 12, so we were all 18). Two girls had been playfully annoying me for a few days, and one day they decided to both tickle me when I was sitting at my desk. It was about 15-20 seconds, and I was pretty defenseless.

It was what awakened my lee side. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back