• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Filipina model Kalea

Daytickler

TMF Expert
Okay, after a couple of months of paperwork, etc my business will finally be up and running in a week or so. I want to thank our TMF founder, Jeff, as well as JW from JW ties, and Jay from Absolutely Tickled for all of help in getting me going. This is going to be my first model that I'm shooting with on Saturday. She goes by "Kalea". I probably should've posted it in the images section, but it's going to be a video in a few days, so I thought I'd post it here. If you have any requests for our Saturday shoot, now would be the time to ask! Thanks in advance!

Robert

Tickled Wild Productions

Attachments

• Kalea.png
    Kalea.png
    352.8 KB · Views: 1,200
I'll make sure to write in the clip descriptions which clips have more bare feet than others. Thanks!!

She looks truly gorgeous! Enjoy working with her mate...I certainly would! ;)

Good luck with your business as well matey...!

Gorgeous model, this one. I know a couple producers have specialized in Filipino models. The ones I've seen we're pretty damn ticklish! I'll anxiously await your first into the tickle video circus. Good luck bro!

REQUEST (S) : Non playful/non goofy tickling (too much of that now days), Nice amount of bare feet tickling, Good bondage and some POV sections (that is, unless you were going that rout anyhow). Good luck with the new producing company :)

just a little thing add shoe removal like to see her reaction but cant wait to see the video

I would like a good amount of upperbody tickling, especially her tummy...and some raspberries...

she should be in a bathing suit, or topless, and for the love of god, please make it m/f! i'd also like to see her in a f/m video also.

steve

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back