• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Films That Are Considered Hot Or Sexy:

tklbreak

TMF Novice
Films Worth A Look:

The idea behind this thread is to compare the “50 Shades Of Grey” film with some other rather hot films.

I list these films in random order, the “Basic Instinct” Sharon Stone & Michael Douglas film got me a bit hot under the collar, when i first saw it with a new girl friend.
This got me thinking about other films, after searching around i came up with these.

“Songs” Kieran O’Brien & Margo Stilley.
“Nine and a half weeks" Kim Basinger & Mickey Rourke.
“Last Tango In Paris” Marlon Brandow & Maria Schneider. (watched it twice)
“Secretary” Maggie Gyllenhall &James Spader.
“Body Of Evidence” Madonna & Willem Dafoe.
“Eyes Wide Shut” Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman.
“Showgirls” Elizabeth Berkley & Kyle MacLachian.
“The Dreamers” Eva Green & Michael Pitt
“Wild Things” Kevin Bacon, Matt Dillion, Neve Cambell & Denise Richards.
“ The Graduate” Ann Bancroft & Dustin Hoffmann

Over the years i guess there have been many films worthy of the title hot, sensual, sexy, but one of the best for a number of different reasons is the following film.

One of my all time favorites is “Gone With The Wind”
This is more romance and a love story rather than a out and out sexual content film,
but the intense and smoldering looks, exchanged between the actors, together with the charm and good story line, make this film a winner, and its lasted for a number of decades.

Does the “50 Shades Of Grey" still seem like such a wonderful film to see.

Fun topic, yeah, I tend to get a rush from any old, cult, B, whatever you want to call them, sort of movies. Something Weird has a great catalog of really strange and usually fetishistic or at least cheesecake-y movies. I encourage all of us here to check out The All American Girl - you will find a not very convincing but still extremely hot tickling scene. Secretary was good, too.

I thought Nine and a Half Weeks hit new untold levels of lameness. The male lead character was a complete asshole who doesn't know how to treat women.

I normally think in terms of scenes, rather than whole movies.

Bound for example, gritty crime heist has an amazing f/f love scene.

Sirens, a whimisical Aussie comedy, has some pretty nubile Aussie lasses and a couple of tickling references too!

^A second vote for Sirens!

Also, two oldies from the 1950s: Baby Doll starring Carroll Baker (a brief bit of tickling in that one too, btw) and the film adaptation of God's Little Acre, which includes a young Tina Louise in the cast.

"The Quick and the Dead" is what I consider to be the HOTTEST and SEXIEST Sharon Stone film ever, to think that it’s not even set on nudity…

I know it's not a film, but the show Orange is the New Black is pretty darn sexy

There was a make-out scene in The Big Easy that's worth seeing.

“Showgirls” Elizabeth Berkley & Kyle MacLachian

Ugh, what a HUGE disappointment that was. Here I was expecting lots of fluffy feather showgirl outfits and the story of a lesbian trying to make it to the top but then realizing she's happy with her lover and then in the final scene the two of them could perform at the Follies Berge or Flamingo or SOMETHING DAMMIT but NOOOO! Instead we get STRIP CLUBS, a shitty plot, and a disappointing ending!

"A dangerous method.". Better more intense and more erotic bdsm than 50... By a mile

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back