• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*Final Round* Brooke vs Diane: Tickle Abuse Finals

Tickle Abuse Finals

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ndj101982

2nd Level Red Feather
Well it's been going on for about a month now and we are finally down to the last two remaining ticklees. There have been some major shockers in this competitions, including Diane defeating Lo-lo in the Final Four voting. While Brooke stormed through each round without any real challenge, will she receive the honor of being the fan favorite model from Tickle Abuse? I am going to leave this poll open for 3 days rather than 2 because I want everyone to have a chance to cast their votes. Well, without any further explanation, here we go:

Tickle Abuse March (now April) Madness Finals!!!!!

1 seed: Brooke

vs

3 seed: Diane

Last edited:
8 to 6 in Diane's favor as I write this

I voted for Br:D:Dke. Comparing Brooke and Diane by category:

WORK ETHIC -Diane models a lot but outside of Tasha, no Tickle Abuse girl punches in as often as Brooke. Edge: Brooke

TICKLISHNESS - Diane is more than ticklish enough but Brooke is more ticklish than Diane. However, Diane gets tickled more often, which negates Brooke's advantage in this category. Edge: Neither

LER/LEE ratio - Diane gets tickled more often than Brooke. Edge: Diane

BEAUTY - Brooke is more than hot enough but Diane is the loveliest lass at Tickle Abuse. Edge: Diane

NUDITY - Diane models topless but Brooke takes it all off. Edge: Brooke

Brooke puts her moneymaker to work and shows off more of it, which in my book gives her the edge over Diane, despite Diane's beauty and will to be tickled more.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that so many people other than myself are big fans of Diane.

This is everything I hoped for. A very close game and Brooke finally getting a match.

Tied up

I wish both girls were, so I could tickle them! But all I mean to say is the score is tied 16 each as I write this.

half way through the finals and it looks like Diane has the edge at the moment.

Just one more day of voting left to decide who the top model is for Tickle Abuse.

20-20 dead heat as I write this!

Could we ask for a more exciting final match? This may come down to who happens to take the lead as time runs out.

Brooke has taken the lead. So close with just a few hours left of voting.

Sorry to hear the Tickle Abuse Champion won't likely be returning.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back