• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally. Botox, Explanation, Pain.. And.. Grounded

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The day had finally arrived when Ross had his Botox treatment.

None too soon, either, as Ross had experienced two excruciating migraines the previous two nights.

After going over to Dr K's office on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, Ross was so out of it, that he literally did not remember Doctor K., whom he had met once, for the consultations, more that one week earlier.

Doctor K was quite a bit younger than Ross. The Doctor entered the office, Ross and the Doctor spoke, and then the Doctor told Ross.

"Ross, I'm going to be straight with you,. This is by no means a magic fix. This treatment will take time. You can expect some improvement within a few weeks, but it will not be until the second treatment, three months from now, that the treatment will begin to make a major difference. This Botox treatment has about an eighty percent success rate" The Doctor said.

Eighty percent sounds good to me, Doctor. Since none of the oral ,,medications which the Doctors have tried me on have worked, this would seem to be the next step. " Ross said.

Doctor K took out the needle with the medication in it. He shot Ross in the head, under the eyes, and in the back of the neck.

Originally the Doctor had said if Ross had any feeling to stay around for 30 minutes, but Ross said he felt fine, so he called an Uber and went home.

"Ross, I know from all of your other doctors that you are a workaholic. I'm prevailing upon you. Please do not go into the office the rest of the week, and keep any movement to a minimum. You can walk around your neighborhood, but no traveling, subways, and running around. I'm guessing one to two weeks okay?" Doctor K said.

"Yes, Doctor, I promise I will take it easy" Ross said, shaking Doctor K's hand, calling an Uber, jumping into it, and going home.

When Ross got home, Kayley was there.

"Okay, buddy, what is the four one one" Kayley said.

"The four one one if that this treatment will help minimally, and that the second treatment, which I'm doing in three months, will be the major difference. In the meantime, Doctor K said No office of work the rest of this week, and that while I can go outside, I must take it easy" Ross said.

"Fine with me. You had better listen to him, Ross" Kayley said.

"Oh, I will, and , um, no sex either" Ross said.

"Doctor K said that?" Kayley said, dumbfounded.

"Doctor K did not say it. I'm saying it, I'm wiped out to the bone. May I please get a reprieve teacher? Several days at least. I just want to stay as close to the apartment and to the bed as possible. Hopefully all this will be worth it in the end" Ross said.

"Yes, of course. I know that you are always here to cater to my needs. Its time for you to take care of yourself"Kayley said.

Ross was really wiped out. He was having off sleeping hours. He would take a calming med early, pass out, and then wake up in the middle of the night, and could not call back to sleep.

When Ross called the office the next morning, Ross said.

"Botox treatment done. My Dpctpr tpld me I have to stay out of there for one week. I might be able to take a few calls, but I need to approach things very, very slowly" Ross said definitively.

"Its okay, Ross, we will hold down the fort until you get back" Vic said.

Ross called Tim and Fritz.

"Gentlemen Iam grounded to bed for one week. No secret meetings, stressful conference calls, 24 hour trips to the oil wells, or nothing. I must take this time to heal. I hope you both understand that" Ross said.

"Of course we do, Ross. You are always here to work with us literally 24-7. This is your mandatory time to yourself. Just relax yourself, and we will talk like friends. Any business, plans on deals, trips, and such will come later, whenever you can"Fritz said.

When Kayley got home that afternoon, she gave Ross a light kiss on the temple. He stirred.

"How do you feel?" Kayley asked.

"Tired, and lightheaded, but the Doctors told me that is to be expected" Ross said.

"Listen, I feel so sorry for you, that I am going to take off your shoes, and let you smell my feet, and give them a kiss and even toe suck if you want. I am warning you, buddy. If you so much as give me even an index finger on the soles, across the toes, or any funny business. Your foot smelling shows are over for a long time. You got it, funny man?" Kayley said.

"I get it. I promise, all it will be is an inhale of your soles, and toes, and maybe a brief toes suck, is that okay?" Ross said.

"Yes, of course" Kayley said.,

Kayley removed her strapped half closed shoes, put her feet near Ross. He inhaled her sweaty soles and toes,. Ross then licked under her toes, and began lightly sucking on her toes.

Ross's dick was hardening. "Ah, teacher, I have a problem. Can you please help me so I dont have to beat myself up?" Ross said, showing Kayley has huge hard on.

"I;m already prepared. Give me your dick. You are getting your dick sucked to ograsm with no other requirements. I feel sorry for you and your pain" Kayley said.

"Gee, thank you teacher" Ross said appreciatively.

"You also dont get any extras until you get back to normal. No rise ups on my toes. No ladder shows, etc etc etc" Kayley said.

"I can accept that. Please just help me" Ross said.

KAyley got down on her knees, with her soles behind her. Ross was in some pain, but his dick was ready to explode.

Kayley sucked away, but it did not take very long, before Ross's thoughts of how appreciative he was that his normally strong and sometimes dominant wife was doing this for him.

Ross came with a huge rush and large load of cum into Kayley's mouth, which she spit into a cup.

After the couple had brushed their teeth, Ross kissed Kayley.

"Thank you for understanding" Ross said.

"Will you shut the hell up already with thanking me! I do this because I want to make you happy. This too shall pass. Soon, you will be on planes to OKC to close big oil deals, and we will be taking weekend side trips to Vegas as we always do. Patience, my dear husband, patience" Kayley said.

Ross was exhausted. He drifted off to sleep not much after, with Kayley following him.

"Most importantly, the Botox step had finally been taken,.

Would it, after all the years Ross had suffered from the migraines, help Ross's pain?

That would be seen,.

There is hope for the future! I am rooting for Ross to be among the 80% for whom the second treatment brings great improvement.

Thank You, mils. I sincerely hope so as well.

For Ross's sake, and the author.

More to come soon.

Atlanta Braves opening night is tonight at 8 pm , so depending on how today goes, I will write more sometime today, or if not ASAP early tomorrow.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back