• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FINALLY!! Pearl Pureheart - Mighty Mouse

JohnLocke815

since there was no laughter I'll have to go with pries(sp?)

Great 1st post John.
I think it's interesting that they gave her 5 toes intead of 4. They gave her sexy-cute human-style feet.
:veryhappy

I think he's sorta tickling, but definitely prying....

...those very cute cartoony feet....man, I remember that one, too! Thanks for the memories....a foot-man never forgets.....completely.... ;)

Nice. :bowing:

Thanks for posting... :xpulcy:

He was tickling, he was singing "This Little Piggy" as he did it.

That was brilliant, I mean...the whole clip was brilliant, man, I haven't seen Mighty Mouse since I was little! That was fantastic!

Jethro Tull said:
He was tickling, he was singing "This Little Piggy" as he did it.

That was brilliant, I mean...the whole clip was brilliant, man, I haven't seen Mighty Mouse since I was little! That was fantastic!
incorrect. he was only prying. when he shakes the cane, it is not touching her foot. the clip is only brilliant if you are a foot fetishist, but not if youre into tickling.

If you view her feet very closely you can see that he IS, in fact, tickling her foot. Each time he wiggles his cane on her foot one of her toes pops up, as if to suggest that she is ticklish, & trying her best NOT to laugh or jump, which will cause her to fall to her death..

Little help here, The video plays for one second then loops back to the beginning...

Wasn't there another one where she was in fact tickled on her feet with a feather

It looks like...

he TICKLES the first three toes...the scene switches to Mighty Mouse singing "STOP!", then he PRIES the last big toe on her left foot before he swoops down to catch her in his flying washtub...so there's something for ALL of us! Great, GREAT posting! Very nostalgic..!

PS: her feet were pretty HOT for a cartoon! :wavingguy

TK 81 said:
Wasn't there another one where she was in fact tickled on her feet with a feather

No. I've never seen that one, but have heard of it. I believe it was from one of the newer Mighty Mouse episodes (I know CBS used to run remakes on Saturday Morning back in the late 70's, and other remakes in the late 80's) I believe the one you're talking about happened in one of those episodes. If anyone has it, would love to see it.

I've been waiting a long time to see this one too--and I also got the idea that he was tickling her just like tkltkltkl suggested.

what the?

Everytime I load this movie, it cuts not even 8 seconds in.. is anyone else having this trouble or is it just dial-up? Also, could anyone wmv this?
--Embomb

:blaugh: Definately a foot fetish scene nicely done for the time period too

I did not download the clip yet but I remember this from the 60s. This was not the new mightly mouse this is from the orginal cartoon series that ran in the 60s on Saturday morning along with Heckle and Jenkel the 2 cartoons crows. These were orginal Terry Toon productions. The very first of what started the saturday morning cartoon lineup that kids see today.

And in fact Oil Can Harry is indeed tickling Pearl Pure Heart to get her toes off that rope. WOOO WOO this was some hot stuff in those black and white days looking at the TV on saturday morning.

O.K. it is now established that this scene exists and is HOT, whether one thinks it involves tickling or not; BUT, there is persistant talk that ANOTHER scene exists wherein Pearl is actually tickled on the feet with a Feather. And it now seems that it may have come from the newer Mighty Mouse cartoons (I admit to having never seen one of them as I was of the opinion that animation got progressively poorer the farther you got from the fifties!) But has anyone ACTUALLY seen this supposed version with THEIR OWN EYES? And if it does, indeed, exist, then it would be a tremendous find for those of us who like animated tickling

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back