• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally some fun :)

midnightlord619

TMF Regular
Okay so after about....i believe 8 months i finally got to have some tickling fun. Now i have 2 stories here that i'll just put together because they're not very long. so here we go

1/17/12

so i just had gotten off at school. it's about 9pm because teacher let us out early. 1st day of school actually lol anyways, so i get in my car and start to head home until i thought of txting my friend...let's call her Lea. So i txt lea to see what's up and she says watching a movie. Now at this point i really have nothing to do so i figure, heck why not see if we can hang out. keep in mind, she knows of my feet/tickle fetish. So we txt and she said to come on over. never actually been to her house so it took me awhile to find it but i did :)

so finally get there and we go up to her room and chill on her bed. pretty big room and pretty spacey. anywho...to fun stuff that i know y'all want to read...

she decides to put one of her foots on my lap. my 1st impression is that she wants to tease me so i begin rubbing her socked feet. a few mins pass and i decide to take her other foot and rub it etc etc. she's enjoying herself pretty well. oh btw, she has size 11 feet :) really amazing.

so after awhile, i take her socks and begin tickling her feet. at 1st i wasn't getting anything and she tells me that's she's really not that ticklish. good thing for me, i'm not one to give up so i convince her to lay on her belly and i rub lotion over her feet and try again....score!!

her feet started twitching and kicking and the laughter start pouring in. i found out that her toes and balls of her feet were the spots :D she never told me to stop, she just kept laughing letting me tickle her feet. this went on for about 30-40mins. Her feet were her only ticklish spot.
Then our playtime was over i had to go home cuz of work in the morning. but she said she had a lot of fun and got a lil turned on by the tickling and like to be tickled again sometime. so overall, it was fun and i think i did a good job breaking her in :) story #1 end

1/19/12
this is fairly short but still fun to me. so im at work and...let's say laura are just standing around cause lunch was basically over. she's pretty cute girl and i'll admit i do have something for her but i keep it professional at work. anyways, so she raised her arms playing around looking at the schedule and i thought "perfect opportunity" so i reached and poked her underarm and she jumped alil.she didn't give any facial expression or anything so i figured she wasn't ticklish. then i forgot how we came upon the topic of shoes but i just remember saying she had tiny feet to which she responded "tiny?? i have big feet"

i'm like "yeah? what size? i figured 7"
laura: "9 or 9.5 depends on the shoe" when she said that my jaw almost dropped lol i tried to no show my interest in that golden information.
so we leave it at that and then i decide to take her hand and draw on it. as i draw she said it sorta tickled. again, trying to keep straight face.

me: "yeah? didn't figure you the ticklish type."
laura: "oh i am ticklish, not so much on my sides or tummy, but on my underarms" then it hit me
me: "oh...so that's why you jumped." i grinned and she smiled back.
laura: "yeah my brothers would pin me down and tickle me. it's okay i don't mind it if it's for awhile, but not being pinned down"
me: " ah okay...cute lol"

after that it was time to clock out. but i was happy to have learned some good information about my friend :) i think some teasing will follow now with this new info lol

anyways, sorry if this was a bit long but i hoped you enjoyed reading it!!

nah man that was great, just follow up on that work friend, sounds too good to be true :)

pretty good post. Not too long - I like lots of detail, the better to get a mental picture of the event.
I think you ought to follow up with Lea. Seems like she enjoyed it.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back