• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally tickled a friends feet (true story)

ilovescats7

I am new to this forum and I just had to write down this experience that just happened.

I have this good friend of mine that I had wanted to tickle for a long time. Lets call her Liz. She played sports in college but moved away. SHe was only 40 min. away though. So i was sitting trying to think of way that I could get at her feet and it finally hit me. Why not come up with a school project to tickle her without her knowing. So i texted her and asked her if she would be apart of a project that I needed for school. Lo and behold she answered with a sure, why not. SO we arranged for a time for her to come down.

Before she came though, I wanted to know if in fact she was ticklish. I told her to prepare herself when she came. She asked why to which I responded that I dont want to get kicked during the project. She was curious and asked why? I asked if her feet were ticklish? She said OMG YES, VERY!

Thats all I needed to know....

So she came by and we got started. i explained to her what the experiment was and this is how it went. The project was to have her experience what a student with special needs would go through as far as concentration levels during a assignment. So here was the set up. I had her sit on a bunch of golf balls, she had hard rock music blaring in her ears, a fan blowing on her face, and finally me tickling her left barefoot. She had to do math problems while all this was going on

So we set up with all the items and I asked her to take off her left shoe and sock to which she did with a curious but funny look on her face. I gave her thirty seconds to complete the math problems. On my go the music went and I nervously started tickling her barefoot. She was going crazy but keeping her foot still and i scratched and scribbled my fingers on her foot. This only lasted 30 seconds but it was well worth it.

After that I told her I had one more project and it was having to do with relfexes of the knee and foot ;) so we did the knee first (standard knee test at doctors) and then the feet. She took off both her socks and shoes and I had her lay down on a bed. I drug my finger on the arch, middle, and outside of her feet a few times each. i also snapped a picture on my phone before she got up.

all in all it was a fun experience.

no problem man, I have used this idea a few times and it work like a charm :)

if anyone else is interested I have a similar story about a college teacher I can post.......

the extremes us feet tickle fetishists will go to to get the job done! love it!

must admit, i did a simmaler trick myself when i was younger to tickle a gal's feet that i was dying to tickle, and had no other chance in hell other than the famous "project" trick.

and yes go head and post other stories..who knows, it may give me some ideas for future LOL

Ok here is the other story that happened at the end of the spring that involves a teacher of mine. There are two parts to the story.

Part 1

So I had this teacher for physiology and she was cute. She is 41 years old but really cute. I think people know what i am talking about. We have all had that cute teacher in her 40's. She always like to wear either sandals or some kind of open toed shoe to class. Sometimes it was hard to concentrate in class as I was studying her feet. They were cute, high arches and wide. My goal was to somehow tickle them before I graduate so I came up with a plan. I used the "project for a class" plan. This was probably my only chance at getting to her feet so I went with it.

I emailed her and asked her if she would be willing to be a participant for a project I am doing for a class. I told her that I needed some other subjects other than college aged students for better test results. So i nervously typed out the message to her and anxiously and nervously waited for a reply. I probably checked my email at least 10-20 times in a span of 15 minutes. Finally about an hour later I got a response and she said she would be more than happy to help me out. A kind of fuzzy feeling went through me as I was going to finally tickle or just touch her feet.

So we set up a time and we met during the afternoon to do the tests. I explained the assignment I was to do and we got started. I told her the assignment was to test reflexes and see if they lessen with age. So we started with the standard knee test (one at the doctors office) and then we moved to the feet. I was getting a little nervous as I knew i was going to see her bare feet up close. I asked her to taker her shoes and socks off and told her I was going to drag my finger on different spots on he feet but she only removed her shoes to which she replied, "lets just try it with socks on and see what happens". So I only got to touch her socked foot for now. She was ticklish with socks on which was great but I wanted to tickle her bare feet. I thanked her for her help and left unsatisfied....

Now for part 2....

So my goal was to tickle her bare feet so here is what I did. I came up with another idea to get at her bare feet. I emailed her again and said that I needed to do a follow up with her on the test that we did to see if any changes occurred. I emailed her and she relied with another, "sure I would be more than happy to help you out". So we set up a time to met and here is my final chance.

So it was good that the day we choose to met was a sunny day because the likelihood she was wearing some type of sandal was high. I nevously approached her office and went in. I said hi and immediately looked at her feet to see what she was wearing. Sure enough she was in blue jeans and sandals. Ah finally this was going to be a great day.

So we met and I asked her questions about her health and any problems with her knees or feet and any exercise changes. Now for the tests. We did the knee tests first and then the feet in a lab right next to her office. There was no one in there but us. I had her sit on stool and grabbed another stool next to her for her to extend her legs. She slipped off her sandals and her bare feet were inches from my face. I took my finger and began dragging it up and down her arch, middle of the foot, outside of the foot, ball of the foot, and heel. I did this for both feet and kind of took my time :) . She was pretty ticklish on her arch and ball of the feet. She was laughing a little and saying that she is a little ticklish. I just smiled and apologized for tickling her and we finished up. I thanked her and left this time very satisfied.

Enjoy.

yeah i have done this too on my girlfriends moms feet (which are awesome, high arches and wide). I will post some stories I have done with her later.

clever! and what a kind teacher ^^ i know if i had asked my teachers to do that they would of frown upon it and i would of been told off lol so lucky! and thanks for sharing both stories! enjoyed your friend story to dude ^^

I have used the "Science class tickle experiment" on a friend (female) once in junior high. It worked out well so I then drew up the courage to try it on a different friend's mom (cute little thing with beautiful creamy soles) and it worked. It actually led to a couple of tickling sessions with her. I would conveniently go to see my buddy when he was not home. We would end up talking while she was watching television. She would usually have her slippers with no socks and would prop her feet on the coffee table. I always took that as an invitation.

KEEP THE STORIES COMING.

yeah i have done this too on my girlfriends moms feet (which are awesome, high arches and wide). I will post some stories I have done with her later.

^It is always nice to read some New Stories.^

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back