• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finals Are Over!

Strider

2nd Level Blue Feather
I took my last final exam of the quarter today, and all I can say is thank fucking god for that!

If anyone else happens to be dealing with finals, feel free to celebrate here when you're done!

Congrats my friend!!!

I know how hard you have been working.

Have a piece of gum on me.... :omnomnom:

And now some party music to celebrate.

:rockingout:

Great news Strider....hope you "Aced" them all.

Rob

i only had one final this term and i'm sure i did fine on it. i got a 100% on my paper and a 91% on the previous exam, plus nothing belopw 80% on all prior exams. only missed one day of the term and got full credit on homewrok, so i'm looking at getting an A overall!! woohoo!! now it's on to the dreaded math class, if i can get good enough tutoring!

Congrats!

Congratulations, Strider!:bowing:

You are living, breathing proof that some of our institutions of higher learning can and do still produce objective critical thinkers, and goodness knows we need more of such folks of all political persuasions in our midst....:)

hopefully you can enjoy a much deserved break before the next wave of classes hit you! :p

I have been there before, and I certainly don't miss it. Here is a toast to finishing, and an "A".

Strider, Congrats on the completion of your exams I'm sure you did an awesome job :mhorns:

Oh mercy, one of the best feelings in the world, especially if you feel you have done well (or so I have heard). Congrats my dear intellegent raven-hair rock star/genius.

Yeah I know what you are saying Strider, I have been there and I have done that also for quite some time...so I know all about how those finals are.......they suck and bite badly-and are stressful as can be...congrats!! Glad you are finished with your finals, time to blow off some steam, laugh, and by goodness time to have some FUN!!!!!!!!
Have plenty of tickles and laughter on the house!! Hope you have a great Christmas and wonderful holiday season Strider-may it be a great one for you.... remember have fun and celebrate -you have earned it!!:bunny::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back