• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finaly found someone nearby to meet up with and have some tickling fun!

TeNNis_MAn

TMF Poster
Soo While its awsome... i am looking for some advice from all you more experianced people.

We've never met in person before, so obviously theres some concern about being safe about it... She and I are both into bondage with tickling as well sooo how should i handle this little predicament?

I have seen a video of her being tickled, but it didn't show her face.

Soo just let me know what you think, It would be really appretiated!

And if you have any thing to add to make this a little more fun for the both of us feel free. :)

Even though you say your into it? Or into as into it without experience? Just take it slow and keep checking in with her to make sure it's still fun for her. And visa versa. It's important to keep the communication thing going, especially on a first tickle date.
And start with slow sensual strokes, and slowly build up the tempo. Some of these videos I've seen here, go straight for the aggresive digging and that can be a turn off.

All right sweet man...
I know i'm into being a ler...
Have been curious about being a lee for some time now though and we were talkin about tryin that out. So whooo knows lol

Meet in a public place first, talk to each other, see if you actually like each other and feel comfortable with one another. Have a safeword!!! That is the most important thing, so she can stop you at any time, and NEVER ignore it when she uses the safeword!

Yes meet in a public place first especially if she is single, as you need to talk in person, and maybe go out to dinner first. Then and only then if she is comfortable with you she should allow you to tie and tickle her. I have found it hard to meet single women in the TMF for that reason they don't trust the internet and meeting someone from it. I have met couples from the TMF and that is why I mainly advertise for couples. I am safe and a nice guy myself but its hard convincing women of this when they are single and so many stupid idiots in the world that we see on the news everyday. Tickling is fun and I love to make a lady laugh from tickling her. Anyway I wish you the best of luck and let us know how it turned out. I wish I could see the video of her being tickled even if it did not show her face.

Oh yes I wanted to add if she wants a safeword like Rhiannon said stop immediately from tickling her when she says it, that builds trust between you both. I always ask my ticklee after she uses the safeword if she is okay, and before I start tickling again I ask her if its okay to start again. Respect each other and have fun.

Not "if she wants a safeword". Even if she doesn't, you insist on one! You do not know her, there is no way that you can know when it is too much for her. You might get in uncomfortable and even dangerous situations without a safeword!

Always have a safeword setup. Red or Bird, but not stop.
And honor the safeword, if you need it use it, but don't abuse it.

And if you want to go slow at first, just tie the hands or just tie the legs so the lee has some "Freedom".

And its always best to meet someplace public and then a hotel or somewhere specific for the actual play...the restaurant might not appreciate you using their table for a bondage rig... LOL

Oh and enjoy yourself!

Don't jump right into it. Meet and talk first. Even though you already kinda know eachother, get to know eachother more. It'll help reduce (not eliminate) anxiety when it comes time to get down to business.

Everyone has said what I would have. Just wanted to chime in to wish you both good fortune!

This is sort of how I met my current bf. I had known him online first and then we decided to meet up. As said before, meet in public. Hang out, find out if you two are comfortable with each other and 'trust' each other. Then you can tie her. Respect her boundaries. I didn't have a safeword when i was tied for the first time (it was with my to be bf) but he did listen when i said stop. and it was very sensual and slow.. so i actually only asked to be released after 5 hours! Lol... and that was my first time being tied. it was awesome. :) there was no turning back after that.

haha thanks everyone...
I think i'm getting tied up frist Btw...

But thankss alot

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back