• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Financing New Foot Tickle Site!

Sounds great! Would love to see some girls getting tickled in tights or stockings :bubble:

my suggestions (as a UK ticklephile and potential customer!!) would be:

to use 18-25 aged girls roughly as this would appeal to that age group in customers as well as many older customers (whereas i don't think as many younger customers would purchase clips of more mature women being tickled), plus that age group might be more willing to take part in videos as they have more debts to pay off!! Although that said, your target customers might largly be of a more mature age as younger ones might not be as willing/daring enough to purchase this sort of video. Although i certainly would be!!

i'd say natural vids as well, with the girl next door types as again this might encourage more girls to volunteer to be tickled plus going down the scripted route i think you'd maybe be more vulnerable to criticism - with natural vids you don't have to do so much work - just tickle the girl and she provides the rest!

although i'm mainly a foot tickler i think to include some upperbody tickling as well would enhance potential sales.

length/cost of clips -as a reference i've often thought the longer clips of Silver Cherry are great value. Maybe you could do a bit of both and make the shorter ones the natural/younger vids and then do some shorter scripted vids with more mature models which be could include upper body tickling and be sold separatley or as bonus/extra footage. Or all of that vice versa

Hope these thoughts make sense! good luck with it, i'll look out for more news with intrigue!

TTG

(my 400th post, a suitably rambling one too!!)

just find ticklish ladies, and you will be fine.....

If you make sure that the ladies you find are truly ticklish, believe me you will be well ahead of the many tickle companies around who have very pretty, but marginally or non ticklish ladies for their productions....

Beauty is no substitute for ticklishness....

It never has been (in my opinion) and never will be a substitute.....

both young and mature ladies are welcome......

As long as they are truly ticklish.....

:dog: jaba :dog:

Obviously good luck with your venture, but given the international nature of the community, you need to appreciate that you will need more going for you than just coming from the UK (in this area I don't think Buy British is going to hold much water). Anyway my suggestions are:

1) Stick with the younger female age group, as you otherwise have to ask yourself who is likely to be purchasing the vids of older ladies ? Younger men (unlikely), older men (possibly, but probably a much smaller market).

2) Foot tickling may be your preference, but you do need to spread the tickling around the whole bod. By all means break it into 5 minute clips concentrating on different areas.

3) I don't know about other people (interested to hear others views on this), but I wouldn't even save a free 5 min clip (or pix) to my computer, unless it includes the lady's face (laughing).

4) Whatever you do don't skimp on the quality of either the sound or lighting.

5) If you are the Tickler, we want to see as little and hear as little of you as possible. One producer insists on laughing alongside his beautiful and ticklish model, which is why I won't buy his clips. Another one has such a large bulky frame that he dominates the screen, even when trying to be unobtrusive. Most of them, all think they have witty asides which (apart from the Tickle Central guy who really does have) merely serve to irritate. The thing is if I was trying to do what you are doing, I would want to be Tickling all the pretty girls as well, but you have to ask yourself is that your real objective or is this a business venture.

6) Solicit other producers views on model release forms, and what can potentially go wrong with a model. For my money I would deem it too risky (both from a wasted shoot point of view or a potential court appearance) to tickle someone who has not been tickled before.

Random thoughts anyway, and hope they help.

Thankyou all for your input and I've noted it all down!

The tack I'm going to go by is to make a number of 'pilot' clips in different ways, and run a poll as to the most popular. Hopefully in this way I'll be delvering exactly what you, the customer wants!

I'll keep you all posted!

LT

Pantyhose or nylons. Not enough of those on the web. Unscripted, in my opinion, is always better especially if the girl is truly ticklish and doesn't know that it's coming. Also, fully clothed foot ticking with nylons is great.

Good luck!

I'd just be happy to see some tickling alittle closer to home...Considering theres such a large number of people from the uk on these forums suggests theres probably even more into tickling...yet there has been effectively zero material coming from the uk except from your general fetish sites etc.

le chatouilleur I'm a big fan of your site. I think you do a sterling job. If I can get it half as good as yours I'll be happy!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back