• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding talent/models

Private Tickle

TMF Regular
For a production company just starting out, how do you go about recruiting women to model in a video? Especially keeping safety in mind considering the internet is the fucked up world it is.

My advice is particularly intense but it works for me,
Use craigslist.
Treat it like a job you're hiring for.
Have two interviews with your potential model. One over webcam, so that she doesn't freak the fuck out about meeting some random dude.
That way you can actually explain to her what you're trying to do. Second interview is an in person interview so you can test her ticklishness.
Second interview should be an hour or so so that you can answer any questions and whatnot, and spend like ten or twelve minutes doing the tickling.
That way you know a minimum baseline of how long her ticklishness lasts for.

Always record your interviews.
There have been times that women decided they were going to report me to the police for false crimes during my interviews.
I showed the police my interview tapes and the whole accusation falls right on its face. Usually this is if a woman decides in
her own mind that she is not getting the interview and decides to glass the planet like a Covenant Battle Cruiser. Fuck Her. Fuck That. I Will Destroy That Ass If She tries to Destroy Me.
Be ruthless in how you hire. Know what your clientele seeks and hire based on that.
Once the person is hired, then show them through your actions that they are fortunate to be hired by you.
Never be submissive. But do not be overly dominant. Your job is to lead, not to be rude.
Keep clear records of everything. What you pay the models, everything.

Pay on time, and keep your word.

How do I know this?

I'm starting up a site soon myself.

www.ticklecountry.com

I used to use craiglist with great success, but then one day my posts kept getting removed. It was all professionally written as a job ("gig") posting.

Not sure where to turn after that.

Friends, models, comedians, actresses (and their friends).

In fact, you'll find plenty of models in the Artist category. (dancers, singers ..)

Where not to look for : Teachers, lawyers ... because they freak out about being discovered.

For those who are launching soon, I'm glad you are, please consider Genuinetickling as a platform to distribute your clips ;)

I used to use craiglist with great success, but then one day my posts kept getting removed. It was all professionally written as a job ("gig") posting.

Not sure where to turn after that.

Send me a sample of what you've written and I'll see what can be done about it.

Because I get people all the time for my works.

Friends, models, comedians, actresses (and their friends).

In fact, you'll find plenty of models in the Artist category. (dancers, singers ..)

Where not to look for : Teachers, lawyers ... because they freak out about being discovered.

For those who are launching soon, I'm glad you are, please consider Genuinetickling as a platform to distribute your clips ;)

That is a good idea. I hope it works out for you all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back