• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Attempt at a tk pic

anime316

TMF Poster
Nice to be back at the TMF. I bring a gift as well! This is a character i hope to be using more of. The story behind this scene is this. This young cat girl is a wannabe thief. Although she tries hard, she always ends up getting caught. And being a super ticklish cat girl makes for some interesting punishment sessions. Much like this one.!
http://www.gettysburg.edu/~lorejo01/Jaynin/Jipsypunishment.JPG

Love to hear your comments.

Last edited:
Ok, if the link didn't work for you before, it should now. Just don't copy and paste.

Wow! go 316! That's an awesome pic, especially for a first try. If that's your first attempt, though, I can't wait to see what you cook up next!

This is exceptionally good for a first try. I'm particularly impressed by the shading, the shadows, and the highlights. Alot of artists just slap on flat colors and leave it at that. Its good to see other artists also going the extra mile.

Very impressive. :)

Thanks alot! I'll be posting more pics of Jipsy (the cat girl) ASAP. Keep your eyes peeled!

((0_0)) This is your first!?!

Damn, this one of the best I've seen yet. Please keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing your next piece!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back