• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First drawing (to-be finished) - F*F?*/M

sadi

1st Level Green Feather
It's FINALLY finished! YAY!! :D - FF/M *buckle up, kiddo'!*

First fetish-related drawing I've done. And it isn't even done yet! I was going to have half of the girl's face showing, originally. But, then his head ended up getting in the way, and I couldn't show her without him looking really weird, or having to redo the position of her head, and everything. I'm too lazy to do that, so I'll just leave it with you seeing nothing. ;P

I've already hit a block, too. *sigh* :blush I need to find a funny/amusing one-liner the girl can say, who's tied to him. That, and/or another funny comment the person at his "hopeful" bare foot will say.
I've already thought of 'together forever', but don't necessarily want to pick that one. I 'unno. :umm: Any suggestions?

Last edited:
"What's a few belt sizes between friends?"

"Too bad being together keeps your pants up..."

"Waist not want not."

"Can't let this situation go to waist."

"Stay strapped in, baby... it'll be a hell of a ride."

Yeah, I'm the lord of the bad puns

That's really good! Very realistic too!

Can't help you much with the funny comment right now. I just woke up and my brain isn't cooperating yet... :p

Wow. Thanks a lot, Crusher! :ggrin:
And thank you a lot for the compliment, Ilohnoh.

Last edited:
Not a problem. :) though unfinished, the pic looks pretty damn well done and this is coming from someone who isn't into */M at all. The scenario is amusing and cute enough to catch my interest anyway.

Besides, I figure I owe you after that one time in the tickle-fight thread when I over-reacted to your musings that you might make a tickle-victim out of me and we ended up ganging up on you. ;) So I figured a few options were in order.

You've got talent, Sadistictcklr. Keep it up!

Heh, well, I'm glad that I'm able to cater to more than solely */M people (which you've clearly said you aren't).

And that's right, overreact! Well, just so you know, it mustn't have been that memorable, since I can't recall it at all, really. (and repressing it has nothing to do with a reason!)

Thanks, titan. It's nice for an artist to hear encouragement, regardless of their artistic field.

Heh, well, I'm glad that I'm able to cater to more than solely */M people (which you've clearly said you aren't).

And that's right, overreact! Well, just so you know, it mustn't have been that memorable, since I can't recall it at all, really. (and repressing it has nothing to do with a reason!)

Thanks, titan. It's nice for an artist to hear encouragement, regardless of their artistic field.

Not memorable? Ouch! That hurts my big feelings! :cry

Guess I'll just have to catch you there again and give you a tickling you can remember, hm? ;) Seriously, though, it's a well-done pic as it stands, so the finished product is liable to be a sight to behold. I'd like to see more from you as time progresses.

Not memorable? Ouch! That hurts my big feelings! :cry

Guess I'll just have to catch you there again and give you a tickling you can remember, hm? ;) Seriously, though, it's a well-done pic as it stands, so the finished product is liable to be a sight to behold. I'd like to see more from you as time progresses.

Suck it up, buttercup. Don't be like a pansy. No idea how big of a pansy you'd end up being (physically), but still, try to act 'like a man'. :stickout

Yeah - no (on the thread...). And 'thanks', for putting all that pressure on me to come out with something else that looks as good as that. ;) Heh. No. *confused now :huh* Again, thank you for your compliments. I think I'll at least 'try' to do more fetish-related pieces, though, whether or not they'll ever get started - let alone finished - is another matter all on its own entirely. :umm: :blush

Nice one, sadi. I like it a lot the shading is great, and the anathomy was done just right. The guy really has nowhere to go. :D

Now, just to see where it all goes (aka finish this please).

Thanks, Duke. Need to fix up on some things (mainly the girl's pants, it seems :cross), but I kind of really like it in general. Having a reference 'similar' to this is helpful, to say the least, but thanks. :) Heh, yeah. He really is screwed. :p

And I'm trying! I'm trying! Just... kind of don't have the time (or the initiative) to start it always. :blush

Wow, and that's a first go? Really impressive. I like the playful aspect.

By the way, it MUST be something very horribly corny like "belt up for a wild ride!"

Thank you very much iamnothere.
And, oh I know it has to be. I'm planning on it! :stickout

Your drawing style is very arty! I like it a lot!!!

Maybe you could try and inkt it. It is not a necessity, but it would make for some striking artwork, judging by your use of sharp edges and shading technique:)

Beautiful first pic!

Thank you very much Bebob! :happy:
And, I don't know about the inking, exactly. I'm always paranoid when it comes to permanence (one of the reasons why I tend to use so light of pencils, though the higher H are really much harder to erase :blush). I've done a few in pen, but I'm not too sure with .... - well, any picture. I just don't want to end up a good drawing with a smudge, or skewed line from permanent pen, really. :umm:

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Can't let this situation go to waist! FF/M

Well, FINALLY decided to finish off this picture - and then take twenty+ scans of it, have it not work, then be forced to take a picture of it and manipulate the values to make it not even as good as what the original was... and cutting out a few millimeters all around in the process.

I hate the stinkin' difficulty of hands! :pissed And feet! They're friggin' annoying as all heck to try to incorporate properly into a realistic picture - GEEZE LOUISE!! >_< >_< :pissed :pissed Well, more so the permanence of a 2H pencil which is deceptive in appearing so light, but being so hard - and thus hard to erase - as a result of the lead's rigidity. :cross:

And so, because of that, I kind of completely hate the third person I ended up drawing in this (the woman by his foot). That one was completely on my own, and I didn't really spend much time - at all - whenever I started drawing the final figure. As such, I don't like the details on her at all, really, and I think the shading's kind of stupid. - But enough about that; I bet hardly any of you read all this tripe to begin with, clicking on the picture in the first place. ;)

Don't beat me for writing bad. I may be good at drawing figures but I can't write in a straight line (or any consistent line) worth crap, really. Calligraphy's not one of my strong points, or even mediocre. :umm:

Well, I hope you all like it regardless of my feelings on it. :ggrin:

Your art is great, even though its not even finished yet... I mean wow.

*Didnt see the finished version...all I can say is...damn(in a good way mind you).

Last edited:
Hands and feet ARE difficult. Period. In my opinion they are THE most difficult parts of the body to draw - or to draw right. Takes a lot and lot of practise and then you only have to hope they look about right. Your hands look fine though - to me. They have a nice shape and the fingers look good too. They are in places where I expect them, the length I expect them to be and they are bent naturally. Maybe the softness of the picture (quality due to taking a photo) is taking a part in this, I also don't see the details you're talking about regarding the 2H pencil.

After hands and feet (but in the same line maybe) I think shoes are tricky to do as well, if you want to put any shape to them. Get them rotated the right way, get the right proportions and details... ugh.

I think the girl on the left doesn't look bad at all! She fits right in with the other guys and I couldn't tell that she was added 'as an afterthought' and 'quickly'. You're better than what you give yourself credit for. :)

I have no problem with the shading in that picture either. It's slightly different than in the other figures maybe, but it fits the same style.

And I did read all your text. *before* clicking the picture. ;)

Sure, sure you did. ;) But well, I'll trust you. If that's what you have to say to feel better, you just go right ahead saying it. :lol

Well thank you. :happy: I bet you can concur that the artist in question is always their hardest judge. And, I'm glad that none of my overly-erased lines ended up making it into the final copy (so it seems by your not noticing it).

And I know. I think the hardest thing for hands is to make them appear natural, in how they'd normally bend when doing certain actions and whatnot. Feet, now those I just hate period, unless I'm drawing them separate (aka. completely on their own, at least in the beginning). Yes, shoes suck too, but at least they're easier than drawing the bare feet themselves, right? :stickout

So the shading's different in the third character then? (Didn't really pay much attention to the differences/whatnot) Well I'm glad that it still gives the 'semblance' of following natural lighting. ;P

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back