• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First encounter (*/f, feet)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Another one for the continuing "Tee-pod" series.
According to the story Sablesword wrote (based on my first drawings around this theme), Tee-pods are organisms, genetically engineered by a squid-like alien race nicknamed the "Kraken".
So I began wondering what these Kraken and their environment (the interior of their ships) would look like, and so I came up with this picture. :)

Attachments

• kraken_tickling_lr.jpg
    kraken_tickling_lr.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 1,858
Wow, you really know how to bring your imagenation to life!:D

This Kraken is a perfect sadist, propping its victim with those thorny claws so she can survey her own torment! In its otherworldly fashion, it obviously relishes the spectacle, swaying enthusiastic tentacles to her helpless, harried, mad-eyed dance tune! I may be a turncoat to humanity... I can barely blame it, those sweat-glistening soles look so very tempting! Great perspective, placing those tender toes within touching distance! This is the best promotional poster for the Kraken cause I can think of! Where do I sign up!

Love the perspective, and I can see you really dig on the "wrapped body" situation! Great stuff!

Great pic, you are an extremely talented artist. The detail in the pic is awesome right down to her tears and the beads of sweat on her feet. Please post more of your work, it is very much appreciated.

Bravo!

Bravo! Well done as always.

Their ship looks a great deal like my closet!

Luckycat

I really enjoy your work Scavenger, thanks for doing it and sharing.

Scavenger you are a truelly talented artist and i have a little request.Can you draw April O'Neil in some ft situation? I have already put this request to the image request some time ago but there were no replies.

scavenger01 said:
Another one for the continuing "Tee-pod" series.
According to the story Sablesword wrote (based on my first drawings around this theme), Tee-pods are organisms, genetically engineered by a squid-like alien race nicknamed the "Kraken".
So I began wondering what these Kraken and their environment (the interior of their ships) would look like, and so I came up with this picture. :)

Nice pic, but in my story the development of the tee-pods was a colaborative effort of the "squidcat alliance" - "the unlikely alliance of the cat-like centauroids and tentacled things that humans had dubbed 'leotaurs' and 'kraken.' "

The cat-centaur leotaurs discovered the original creatures, the kraken did the genetic engineering to modify them, and the leotaurs took them back again for the actual application.

What the leotaurs get out of the deal is a device with which they can "gently" break human prisoners into tickle-harem slaves. What the kraken demanded as their part of the deal are psicordings of the victims as the tee-pods work them over.

So I'm inclined to imagine this painting as a kraken fantasy - what it visualizes as it plays back the psychic recording of an earth woman being tickled.

Or it could be a test run: A kraken genetic engineer running a final test on the tee pods before turning them over to its leotaur allies. Or possibly a test of a new & improved version.

Thank you all for appreciating my work! :)

zimwo: I haven't checked the image requests very often, so I probably missed your request. I have been playing around with the April O' Neill idea, but haven't come up with something interesting yet... though I definitly will do a tickling drawing of her somewhere in the future.

sablesword: Ah, yes, you're right... But I didn't forgot about the leotaurs, I just wanted to picture the dark and pitiless Kraken race in this one.
I envisioned this image as the test run of one of the first tee-pods on a human prisoner. Hence the name: this is the first encounter of a human (obviously provided by the leotaurs) with a tee-pod. After all, the kraken had to make sure their bioconstructs worked as they were intended! :)

W O W !!!!!
amazing work..... i love these tickle Aliens.
Specially the big ones that wrap their victims up and tickle their feet,
Maybe have a monster trap a girl in his mouth and tickle her feet with tentacles?

Hey Scavenger, could you post the full sized version of the image you're using for your avatar? Just curious how it looks full sized.....:D

As much as I'd love stealing artists' exposure, I cannot let new pics sink down like this.

* Flips through the threads... *

Ah, yes.
Scav.

Barely over 700 hits in two days.
A whopping 350 per day.

You don't really need me bumping your threads. But hey... too late.

*BUMP*

Ceshire, I should still have that picture full size on my hard-drive... I'll look for it -when I find it, I'll post it in this thread.
It's a self portrait, by the way :)

Kalamos: I don't mind people bumping my threads, not even when they do it on purpose ;) :D

Any attention is good attention, isn't it? :D

I was just kidding actually. :) As long as it isn't some stupid thread-necromancing joke, and they have something relevant to say, I don't mind people bumping up threads that were posted a long time ago.

Ceshire, here's the pic you asked for:

Attachments

• scavatar.jpg
    scavatar.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 21
Hey, don't diss necromancy.
I wouldn't be around, without.

Old story, ask around.

;)

[No, I'm not going to post my own caricature... again]

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back