• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First ever session with hyper_ticklish

APFlondon

TMF Expert
hey guys this week i have a session with hyper_ticklish, does anyone have any tips or suggestions for our session, where should i tickle her and what tools and techniques shall i use?

Thanks
Al

Having sessioned with her before a few times, you are in for a treat ;) Enjoy :D

That was suggestions from an old post doctor! I think she'd give me a break at some point lol

I'd tell all, but not in a public place such as this... (she'd kill me!!!) ;)

hey guys this week i have a session with hyper_ticklish, does anyone have any tips or suggestions for our session, where should i tickle her and what tools and techniques shall i use?

Thanks
Al

Just ignore any safewords!

thanks everyone for support, safeword is already in place for medical reasons, excited now all i need is hyper_ticklish haha

One other thing. Remind her at various times that scone is pronounced "skonn." :D

Only scone? As a brit, I'm sure she needs to be taught how to correctly pronounce all kinds of words...like schedule for instance.

My typically patriotic response to this is respectfully pointing out aluminium isn't pronounced aloominum. The front of the car is a bonnet, the back is the boot, the top is the roof, and I shop with a trolley.

You do however have the monopoly on us limeys in that when you call people an ass you will always sound a million times cooler than us. We just sound stupid and very middle class. :-(

Only scone? As a brit, I'm sure she needs to be taught how to correctly pronounce all kinds of words...like schedule for instance.

My typically patriotic response to this is respectfully pointing out aluminium isn't pronounced aloominum. The front of the car is a bonnet, the back is the boot, the top is the roof, and I shop with a trolley.

You do however have the monopoly on us limeys in that when you call people an ass you will always sound a million times cooler than us. We just sound stupid and very middle class. :-(

But at least we don't sound like muppets when we call someone an arse :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back