• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First fetish experience?

demure

TMF Novice
When and what was your first fetish experience like with a partner?

Mine was with my then-girlfriend a year ago when I told her I had a fetish for feet and she let me take off her shoes and socks and I sucked on her toes and tickled her feet. :)

when our babysitter would come over she would talk on the phone and i would go under the table and tickle her especially when she would wear midriff/cut off shirts. also my sister's friend who was so ticklish. she was skinny and you could always see her ribs. i loved tickling her.

Growing up i always avoided the few tickling situations that arose in my life through a fear of being outed. I remember one very prominent time when a girl who liked me playfully blocked a door i wanted to get though and said id have to 'tickle my way through' and as much as i wanted to tickle her i froze and then ran away lol
My very first experience came when i was on a college trip in Spain (uk college & we were both 18). I was getting friendly with a stunning brunette, we'd just come back from a bit of shopping and we'd gone back to her room to wait for dinner. She was laid on the bed with her friends chatting about the clothes she had bought and i was sat next to her. I don't know what came over me, it was almost my subconscious controlling my movements, but i just reached down and ever so lightly poked her side once. She gigged and flashed a playful look at me and said 'hey im ticklish there' ... and then i froze and ran away lol

As silly as it sounds that poke changed my life like a weight being taken from my shoulders. I had tickled someone! Ironically i didn't know it'd be nearly a full decade before id get to tickle someone in a fetish capacity lol but i was happy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back