• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First of summer 2011(Nonconsensual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nods should definitely take a stand against this thing? dude, did you just come here from communism russia?

yes it takes balls, wrong, right, regardless, as a tickle fetishist, if 1 sees a great pair of souls, is there is no doubt that the fetishist wants to tickle them, and why doesn't he? is it really that that wrong? lol it is only 1 or 2 strokes on the soles...why don't I do it -- because I don't have the balls.

Yes free speech is what makes a forum great! Thank you for the vote of confidernce.

I really appreciate all feedback and points of view on this story. Just a reminder
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=131566

HAHAHA. It's really funny how you tickle strangers without considering how they feel and you're trying to quote the golden rule. You're something else.

Nice try, but I'm actually well within the boundaries of that rule if you actually read it. I'm disagreeing with you in a perfectly logical way. No one's going to do anything to me. Free speech right?

I'm trying to get you to say SOMETHING in terms of why you think this is okay and you have nothing to say. Just know I'll make sure and not comment at all in your next article and simply report you.

@NY_ler
- it doesn't take balls. He's just acting without thinking AND RUNNING/DRIVING AWAY. He posts constantly about how he's scared of getting caught. Think about how it looks if you were relaxing and some creepy guy tickles your feet and scurries away. You can say it's just tickling, but when it's someone you don't want touching you, it isn't just harmless fun. That's why you DON'T do it, and why he's so nervous when he does.

It takes balls to actually talk to the person and make her feel comfortable enough to LET you do it. Even if you don't want to do that, you could at the very least stick around to apologize or say SOMETHING after you violate personal space like that. Sticking around to face the consequences is what makes you a man.

:nicethread:

HAHAHA. It's really funny how you tickle strangers without considering how they feel and you're trying to quote the golden rule. You're something else.

Nice try, but I'm actually well within the boundaries of that rule if you actually read it. I'm disagreeing with you in a perfectly logical way. No one's going to do anything to me. Free speech right?

I'm trying to get you to say SOMETHING in terms of why you think this is okay and you have nothing to say. Just know I'll make sure and not comment at all in your next article and simply report you.

@NY_ler
- it doesn't take balls. He's just acting without thinking AND RUNNING/DRIVING AWAY. He posts constantly about how he's scared of getting caught. Think about how it looks if you were relaxing and some creepy guy tickles your feet and scurries away. You can say it's just tickling, but when it's someone you don't want touching you, it isn't just harmless fun. That's why you DON'T do it, and why he's so nervous when he does.

It takes balls to actually talk to the person and make her feel comfortable enough to LET you do it. Even if you don't want to do that, you could at the very least stick around to apologize or say SOMETHING after you violate personal space like that. Sticking around to face the consequences is what makes you a man.

@Umojar Thanks for reading again!

Umojar...what about when you tickle someone who says: no no no please don't tickle me, I'm too ticklish hahaha... Where is your consideration for their wish not to get tickled?

Umojar...what about when you tickle someone who says: no no no please don't tickle me, I'm too ticklish hahaha... Where is your consideration for their wish not to get tickled?

Good point NYler!

There have been several instances of "pulling an Andy" over the years on this forum. Some like it some don't. I am cool with all opinions on my story and love the fact I received so many comments good or not good.

That has nothing to do with what I had a problem with. You're making no sense. :/ Do you even know what you're arguing about anymore?

@NY_ler

why do you care so much what someone on an internet forum is doing..no one has to explain their self to you..

FARRR too much banter on this topic!!!!!

my opinion on it is u shouldn't run away if ur going to do it all...
me personally wouldn't touch anybody unless i had some kind of raport with them...

"bftk2005" thank you for posting this story, its provided me with several chuckles :p

your not an internet troll by any chance are you???

FARRR too much banter on this topic!!!!!

my opinion on it is u shouldn't run away if ur going to do it all...
me personally wouldn't touch anybody unless i had some kind of raport with them...

"bftk2005" thank you for posting this story, its provided me with several chuckles :p

your not an internet troll by any chance are you???

Thank you TKL_Rebel, Whether people agree with the topic or not I was hoping too get laughs out of this story. I am glad you could find humor in it. Funny that most of the women who I have tickled either laughed or just continued to kick back and did not care. The most serious reactions I ever recieved where on this forum. Anyway I am glad you laughed and I am hoping for more tickles soon.

why do you care so much what someone on an internet forum is doing..no one has to explain their self to you..

Funny how you say that right after asking me to explain myself, but ok...

He posted it for people to read and comment, so I did. I get annoyed by seeing these threads, so I finally figured to try to get an answer as to why... and now I more or less have one. I'm done.

:dancingsheep:

Funny how you say that right after asking me to explain myself, but ok...

He posted it for people to read and comment, so I did. I get annoyed by seeing these threads, so I finally figured to try to get an answer as to why... and now I more or less have one. I'm done.

:dancingsheep:

@Umojar I am sorry you are done but I wanna say THANK YOU!!! You commented five times making you the person who commented most on this thread(besides me)! Thank you and I didn't know about those cute sheep!:dancingsheep::dancingsheep:

Honestly, in this type of situation it really depends on how bftk2005 looks. If he's a good-looking, charming guy, then I doubt the women mind. They might even like it.

If he's old or unappealing in any way, then sadly they'll probably be freaked out by him.

Coincidentally, I love being a college student. x]

Honestly, in this type of situation it really depends on how bftk2005 looks. If he's a good-looking, charming guy, then I doubt the women mind. They might even like it.

If he's old or unappealing in any way, then sadly they'll probably be freaked out by him.

Coincidentally, I love being a college student. x]

Never thought of it that way. Thats a good point. I guess I'm not bad looking..

Haha I have to say, your behavior is definitely creepy, but I give you credit for flipping everyone the bird and insisting on doing you. I commend you for your Gravitas.

Creepy, tho.

I didn't read, but I can infer from Umojar and the others that what you did was retardedly creepy. You're the equivalent of that guy who hid below the outhouse. My favorite part of this thread is how the other socially inept fellows are praising you for your actions. Frankly speaking, there is a fine line between nonconsensual tickling between you and someone you know and nonconsensual tickling in the fact that you're violating the personal space of a complete stranger. Get help. This is a constructive comment.

I didn't read, but I can infer from Umojar and the others that what you did was retardedly creepy. You're the equivalent of that guy who hid below the outhouse. My favorite part of this thread is how the other socially inept fellows are praising you for your actions. Frankly speaking, there is a fine line between nonconsensual tickling between you and someone you know and nonconsensual tickling in the fact that you're violating the personal space of a complete stranger. Get help. This is a constructive comment.

Of course you read it and enjoyed it. Thank you!! And you don't have to be embarrassed.

lolol.

i love when these threads come up.

so much win on both sides.

Of course you read it and enjoyed it. Thank you!! And you don't have to be embarrassed.

No I actually didn't. Don't tell me what I did or did not do. I read what other people said and judging from your responses to anything negative said about your actions, I can tell that you're a deeply disturbed individual. Once again, seek help.

No I actually didn't. Don't tell me what I did or did not do. I read what other people said and judging from your responses to anything negative said about your actions, I can tell that you're a deeply disturbed individual. Once again, seek help.

SURE, you just happened to take the time to read all these comments and didn't read the story........YAAA RIGHT!!! LMAO. You don't have to be embarrassed, it's ok, I won't judge you. Ha Ha. "I didn't read the story":bsflag::bsflag:

If you guys like the story, great. If not, that's OK too. Its good to interact with so many members but to be embarrassed to read or comment, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back