• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First of summer 2011(Nonconsensual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really full of yourself aren't you? In your ideal little fantasy world, everyone reads and adores your near-criminal activities? If I'm embarrassed about anything, it's to share a fetish with people like you. For the third time: get help.

You're really full of yourself aren't you? In your ideal little fantasy world, everyone reads and adores your near-criminal activities? If I'm embarrassed about anything, it's to share a fetish with people like you. For the third time: get help.

And for the third time thanks for reading the story(again) and enjoying! At three comments you are on the way to being the TOP contributor. Thanks and glad you enjoyed!(again)

HAHAHA,

bump.jpg

This thread is a metaphor for life. No matter what you do, some people are gonna like it and some are gonna hate it. In much the same way, some people are going to like the people that are for it, and some are going to like those who are against it.

And then people are gonna either like or hate those people, and so on and so forth, and then it's all-out war! Death and destruction; chaos fueled by hatred of those with a alternate variation of your own moralities

All because you fucking faggots couldn't just get along about something that isn't even really an issue because goddamn nothing illegal is being done and no one is being hurt, and this debate doesn't matter.

You fuckin' destroyed the world, you assholes!

Is there a smell of feces in the air? You might wanna clean up.

(Love you guys, keep the good times rollin'!)

This thread is a metaphor for life. No matter what you do, some people are gonna like it and some are gonna hate it. In much the same way, some people are going to like the people that are for it, and some are going to like those who are against it.

And then people are gonna either like or hate those people, and so on and so forth, and then it's all-out war! Death and destruction; chaos fueled by hatred of those with a alternate variation of your own moralities

All because you fucking faggots couldn't just get along about something that isn't even really an issue because goddamn nothing illegal is being done and no one is being hurt, and this debate doesn't matter.

You fuckin' destroyed the world, you assholes!

Is there a smell of feces in the air? You might wanna clean up.

(Love you guys, keep the good times rollin'!)

I agree. Thanks Speedbump. You make a great point.

And for the third time thanks for reading the story(again) and enjoying! At three comments you are on the way to being the TOP contributor. Thanks and glad you enjoyed!(again)
I know, right? MrTkler came out of an almost five year lurking coma just to address this one thread. You’re batting a thousand here buddy!

Thanks NYler!!!! I really appreciate that. I was out cruising yesterday and saw three bare soles out of windows. One was in the passenger side of a moving truck. Another was at the same plasma center as one of the above stories but she was parked right up front and many people were outside. Another was laying down in the back seat of a car with both bare soles sticking out the back window!!!! But when they parked she got out, so no more tickles yet but I hope there will be more soon. And as soon as I can, I want to buy a video recorder that I can wear like a pair of glasses, I would love to capture some of these on video! Anyway thanks again.

Isnt it illegal to video tape someone without their permission?

disgusting.

Youre an idiot. plain and simple.

To the others who agree with this excuse for a person.... Imagine if it was your wife or girlfriends who got "tickle raped" by this guy.

Youre an idiot. plain and simple.

To the others who agree with this excuse for a person.... Imagine if it was your wife or girlfriends who got "tickle raped" by this guy.

@Simm Thanks for reading and commenting again. Wow, I had no idea this thread would get this much response! Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read my story.

6-7-2011

I was out cruising this evening about 8pm. It was about 93 degrees. I had given up for the night and was on my way home when I passed a stadium parking lot. There were kids inside playing soccer or something and just about everyone else was inside watching them. Anyway as I was driving home I looked over at the parking lot and saw to bare feet sticking out of the window of a suv(pic below). I drove into the parking lot and as I did, I looked into the suv and see that it is indeed a female. There was one guy parked in front of her. I waited for a while and he went inside. I parked behind her and got out and left the car running. I walked from in behind her truck, she saw me coming but left her feet there. I reached out and tickled her soles. She laughed and said hi and smiled at me, I smiled at her and got in my car and drove away.

She laughed and said hi and smiled at me, I smiled at her and got in my car and drove away.
Not the kind of reaction you would expect from such a violent and emotionally devastating assault, bordering on forcible rape! ;)

You probably made her day by giving those pretty feet the attention they deserve (and obviously crave).

Not the kind of reaction you would expect from such a violent and emotionally devastating assault, bordering on forcible rape! ;)

You probably made her day by giving those pretty feet the attention they deserve (and obviously crave).

I agree with you Fat Bastard, actually this is normally the type of reaction I get. A smile or a giggle.

Funny, yes. accurate description, yes. Isnt that what forced sex is? rape? forced tickling...

Okay, I agree "tickle rape" IS pretty funny & a bit extreme, but Communist Russia is freekin hilarious! Maybe it's me, but isn't this a Forum (??), you know--where we can "unite" and post our thoughts and opinions? Agree to disagree??

Well, mrtkler here expresses my civil opinion. Quite well, actually.

Originally Posted by mrtkler
I didn't read, but I can infer from Umojar and the others that what you did was retardedly creepy. You're the equivalent of that guy who hid below the outhouse. My favorite part of this thread is how the other socially inept fellows are praising you for your actions. Frankly speaking, there is a fine line between nonconsensual tickling between you and someone you know and nonconsensual tickling in the fact that you're violating the personal space of a complete stranger. Get help. This is a constructive comment.

But you don't want go anywhere near that, or this:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showpost.php?p=3074108&postcount=14

So, you deflect any responses regarding your cheap and creepy "moral compass" by projecting it on anyone who disapproves with your work (THAT was a good one, too ... might take 1st place, even!).

Repeatedly. Like this.

Of course you read it and enjoyed it. Thank you!! And you don't have to be embarrassed.

WAIT! Me first.

Thank YOU for reading!! ;)

Last edited:
Okay, I agree "tickle rape" IS pretty funny & a bit extreme, but Communist Russia is freekin hilarious! Maybe it's me, but isn't this a Forum (??), you know--where we can "unite" and post our thoughts and opinions? Agree to disagree??

Well, mrtkler here expresses my civil opinion. Quite well, actually.

Originally Posted by mrtkler
I didn't read, but I can infer from Umojar and the others that what you did was retardedly creepy. You're the equivalent of that guy who hid below the outhouse. My favorite part of this thread is how the other socially inept fellows are praising you for your actions. Frankly speaking, there is a fine line between nonconsensual tickling between you and someone you know and nonconsensual tickling in the fact that you're violating the personal space of a complete stranger. Get help. This is a constructive comment.

But you don't want go anywhere near that, or this:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showpost.php?p=3074108&postcount=14

So, you deflect any responses regarding your cheap and creepy "moral compass" by projecting it on anyone who disapproves with your work (THAT was a good one, too ... might take 1st place, even!).

Repeatedly. Like this.

WAIT! Me first.

Thank YOU for reading!! ;)

......uh, ok me second Thanks for reading!

6-9-11

This morning I was out cruising. It was about 10:00am, 85 degrees, very nice out as it usually is that part of the day in Oklahoma.I was at a big popular park. They were having some kids day out or something. There are several small parking areas for areas of the park and I was cruising and spying them all. Wow, jackpot. First I see a van with a foot out the driver side window propped up on the mirror, as I am plotting I pass a car with both bare feet hanging out the passenger side window. I get out and park, first I walk up by the car and look inside, I see a lady lying down in the front seat. She didn't see me but she pulled her feet back in. So I take a long walk over to the van and act like I am going to a porta poddy closse buy. I looked inside and it was an older man. So I walk back over to the other car and both her bare feet are back out the window. But some jack ass has parked in another parking area close enough to see. So I figure Ill go for it anyway. Then some chick pulls up and parks right next to her. After like five minutes she leaves to start her walk and I figure I will go for it. But she had pulled them back in again. So I waited and waited for like 45 minutes and finally she put them back out. This time I was not wasting an opportunity. But now there were two older ladies walking toward our direction, oh well, I was not letting these feet get away. I down on my hands nd knees in front of her car, crawled to the passenger side window, took a pic(below) and reached up and tickled her sole. It was a scratch type tickle I like to use my nails! She quickly pulled her foot in and continued to lay down. No one noticed so I jogged to my vehicle and left.

I can safely say that's the least 'turned on' I've felt in ages, so please don't assume we all get our kicks the same way you do. I don't care if this is disrespectful: You should be locked up.

I can safely say that's the least 'turned on' I've felt in ages, so please don't assume we all get our kicks the same way you do. I don't care if this is disrespectful: You should be locked up.

@pfromptown Yes you do get your kicks the same way I do or you wouldn't read these types of stories.:rowfull: But THANKS for reading and enjoying!!

I was out cruising this evening about 8pm. It was about 93 degrees. I had given up for the night and was on my way home when I passed a stadium parking lot. There were kids inside playing soccer or something and just about everyone else was inside watching them. Anyway as I was driving home I looked over at the parking lot and saw to bare feet sticking out of the window of a suv(pic below). I drove into the parking lot and as I did, I looked into the suv and see that it is indeed a female. There was one guy parked in front of her. I waited for a while and he went inside. I parked behind her and got out and left the car running. I walked from in behind her truck, she saw me coming but left her feet there. I reached out and tickled her soles. She laughed and said hi and smiled at me, I smiled at her and got in my car and drove away.

I don't see how anyone couldn't tickle those feet, and let's face it: she was asking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back