• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First post - Sketch (*/F)

dr_random

TMF Expert
I've been a member on the site for a very long while and have barely done much but lurk and enjoy. This needs to be remedied.
I haven't practised feet for some time and I thought what a perfect opportunity to add a little fun to my exercise.
More to come I hope.
tickle_pic_001.jpg

dr_random,

That is a gorgeous sketch, even without any colour or anything. Congratulations on starting to make posts yourself.

Hey thanks guys! The incentive is on to post some more. I won't disappoint.

Awesome sketch. Hope to see more. :D

Very nicely done. You are to be encouraged.

Beautiful! Thanks for contributing! More of this please! If you would that is.

wow! You're really good! The pic is pretty cute! Haha, just needs some coloring, but for the most part, it's perfect! :D

Schucks folks, I wasn't expecting such feedback. Thank you all very much!
I also didn't want to give the impression that this was my first attempt at drawing. I've been doing it professionally for some years now, but lately I haven't been doing any drawing outside of work. So I decided to make myself draw something every night or every other night for various forums I belong to. And I hope to post a drawing a week on TMF. Some may be just quick drawings or if I can I'll spend a little more time on a drawing.
Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to contributing more to the site.

Schucks folks, I wasn't expecting such feedback.
Well, the professional touch was pretty much evident.
I would not be too surprised if I were to see a commercial ezine or two to your name in the foreseeable future.

:)

Awesome sketch, sir. Your artwork is sure to get you some fans on here.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back