• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Post - TICKLING DUNGEON x3 (M/F)

sporelord

TMF Poster
Hi there!
So this is my first attempt at tickling artwork. I'm new to using photoshop, too, so sorry for the inconsistant quality - hopefully you can see the pictures improving as they go along, from one to three.
I'm a bit of a lurker, both here and on the TMF, and a big fan of all the great artists who post here, so I thought it was high time I tried to give something back to the wonderful tickling community.
I have some more pictures I'm working on so if you like these maybe I can post some more in the days ahead.
Hope you enjoy and thanks for your time!

I usually don't say anything, but dude, for a first post this is good stuff. :)

Those are amazing! Such a cute girl, and an interesting scenario. She looks shy and nervous... but maybe a bit curious?

It may be your first time doing tickling art, but you're obviously not new to drawing.

I think everyone here is hoping you do more.

Great work! Love the three of them. Especially the way you coloured it!

I like your style!

You might be new, but this is good art. You have talent, now nurture it.

I'am far from a expert, it takes me all my time to do photography.

But they seem fantastic to me interesting, good quality, and for a first attept, well i would say you have amazing talent.

The faceual expression is being scared yet wondering its a bit like the teaseing conversation fear and dread can be installed before the tickling takes place, like being blindfolded, and that girl is certainly concerned about her fate :)

Last edited:
Wowowowowow.

A first? Please make seconds :)

I'm curious about your work now.

... this has an uncanny resemblance to the movie "Hostel". :p

Anyway, very good art. It will definitely be appreciated here. :)

Welcome to TT. :D

Wow, thank you so much, everyone! I'm genuinely surprised and thrilled that you guys like these.

U.N.Owen: Yes, you got me, I do like to draw. Well, painting is more my thing actually. But this is my first time doing a cartoon/anime style, as well as digital colouring, two things that come with their own unique challenges. I hope to become better at them in the future, and there's only one way: practice. And that means more tickling pics!

Budweiserbob!: Thanks for the welcome. And bonus points for picking up on the 'Hostel' feel to the pictures - it was the original idea behind this series.

And everybody else: thanks so much for your kind words and welcomes. it looks like I'll have to keep up the work on my next few pictures! I actually got quite fond of this set while I was working on it, though, and am considering doing more in this series if people are interested in seing more of this girl and her jailers?

Very, VERY nice work!! You have true talent and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!:)

I actually got quite fond of this set while I was working on it, though, and am considering doing more in this series if people are interested in seing more of this girl and her jailers?

Absolutely 100% YES.

I hope the girl relaxes enough to have some fun with it. I'd hate to think of all that nice tickling of such a cutie without her enjoying it a bit.

I love how you are telling a bit of a story there! The artwork is absolutely gorgeous. The only 'negative' note I would have is that there seem to be some serious problems with her joints in picture 2 and 3, but I won't let that bother me, because the shapes are otherwise really well done. Awesome job, keep it up! :)

This is good. I mean really good, if it was apropriate, a class in school could break the scene down to a lot of meanings. You should continue. You got talent.

Great for a first timer
Always there are ways to improve, but so far I notice nothing wrong with your pieces
Thanks for sharing

for the first post it is really impressive you have true potenial mate! keep it up and you might become so good you get ya own artist pad here! XD

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back