• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First session jitters?

AngelOfDarkness

Verified
I am wondering, how did you handle your first (ever) tickling session in the weeks/days leading up to it?

I'll be honest, my first session out of a relationship was with a girl who lived near me, we arranged it on msn within an hour of it happening.
I turned up made an excuse and left again, been teased about it ever since.

verry well i knew the woman well ang got 2 know her before ne thing

I remember talking to a girl on the phone, confessing my fetish, and being absolutely shocked when she seemed intrigued by the prospect. She said that she'd be up for it, and I was picking her up the next day.

I do recall that the 24 hours in between were filled with nerves. I did a lot of plotting and planning, since the bondage would be done in the back of my car. I also made a makeshift tool kit; none of which I had the courage to use.

I'd try to relax as much as I could, and enjoy the feeling. Ideally, what's about to transpire is a dream come true.

I talked people's ears off about how nervous/excited I was, then tried, unsuccessfully, to play it cool LOL

It was random.
I didn't really have time to talk to anyone about it because he just kinda called and said "Let's have a session" and then we did. I remember just driving to the meet up place with my stomach twisting into tight knots and my brain telling me "What are you doing? Turn around!" But the feeling afterward was euphoric!

Why, do you have your first session coming up?

That's what I was wondering.

yay, Anguhl, if you do! :redheart:

My first serious bondage involved session: I was really nervous about it. I asked 500 billion questions and basically did what Lyz did. :D

I was very nervous, almost panicking, in the 3 days between scheduling my first tickle torture session and having it. That brings back memories (it was 1978). :D

Lol, I was eally nervous, but they didn't gimme any chance o think much about it. Haha, was really too much fun then.

There's one rule as to what to think about before your session, once you are sure that you will be safe and your ler will respect you.

DON'T THINK. Thinking will mess it up. It's easier said than done, but if you think too much about it, you'll skew your own expectations and if things don't go the way you want them to in your head, you'll be all screwed up. Just make sure you trust the person/people you're playing with and know that if you use your safeword, that they will respect it. Otherwise, just have fun!!

You should also let someone know where you are...just to be safe!

I flew to Amsterdam for my first session!

It was arranged a couple of weeks before, as I recall. I wasn't nervous so much as excited...perhaps a bit more nervous about spending a long weekend with someone I'd never met. Needless, really, as he turned out to be a lovely person who I got along with very well.

I suppose it depends on how you normally deal with nervousness, in everyday situations. Best thing to do, I'd say, is to make sure all the boring things are taken care of (travel, deadlines, childcare), and then you'll maybe relax a bit.

And for goodness sake, enjoy! We're lucky to be able to express ourselves sexually.

My first real tickle session ever was with my wife back when we were still dating. I was ready and willing. She was nervous and jittery. But as time went on, she started getting more and more confident til I start to get nervous as to what she may have in store for the next session :D

I flew to Amsterdam for my first session!

It was arranged a couple of weeks before, as I recall. I wasn't nervous so much as excited...perhaps a bit more nervous about spending a long weekend with someone I'd never met. Needless, really, as he turned out to be a lovely person who I got along with very well.

I suppose it depends on how you normally deal with nervousness, in everyday situations. Best thing to do, I'd say, is to make sure all the boring things are taken care of (travel, deadlines, childcare), and then you'll maybe relax a bit.

And for goodness sake, enjoy! We're lucky to be able to express ourselves sexually.

Lucy, damn, you are brave!!

I met my first TMF person for coffee with no actual plans to play, but I was as nervous as I've ever been nonetheless. Once we met and talked for hours, I invited him back to my place and was too nervous to either ask to play or to move to make that happen when he asked. I was a bundle of nervous. In spite of all of that, it worked about pretty damn great. :D

Just make sure it's someone you can trust. It'll all work out once you get into it. And if something makes you uncomfortable, make sure to say so.

I dont know that I ever got nervous about it... but then again I have some other kinks...

Now when I think back to my first dungeon session... I was a ball of nerves?!?! I asked a billion questions... and spent a lot of time pondering possibilities. In the end tho... relaxing and trusting my Sir is what made it enjoyable.

The first session I had was during a party in Michigan....I didn't do much thinking, just tickled hell of of the lee..... yanno, it was weird for me, because at home, I didn't call it sessions, just torture periods

It's never really been planned for me. My first experience was Viper just pinning me down and having at it. I was a little confused and didn't figure out what that was about until much further down the road.

It still is kinda random to this day.

The first time we had a shoot planned I was a wreck. I was afraid that I wasn't going to react authentically enough. I guess that counts as a planned session in a sense.

If I know I'm going to have a "session" (God, I hate calling it that. Sounds like a dentist appointment or something) with someone, even if it's not for the first time, I get jitters. But they are a good kind of jitters, like really excited/nervous. Usually, it adds to the intensity of the experience and I'll be laughing before anything even happens. So, I don't try to get rid of the nerves. I enjoy them. For the most part, though, I don't plan my tickling. It's rather spontaneous and that's cool too.

Lucy, damn, you are brave!!

Not brave. Mental.

It was quite funny, actually; I'd told all the friends (who are used to me doing peculiar things) that I was meeting an internet person in the Dam. They didn't request further details regarding the particulars, but I reckoned that the more people I told, the less chance I'd have of being in the news.

Sooo...as soon as I landed in Amsterdam, my mobile erupted with texts, containing equal measures of concern and hilarity. But the person I spent the weekend with turned out to be the most mild-mannered, friendly sort of bloke you could possibly imagine. Quite sexy as well ;)

If I know I'm going to have a "session" (God, I hate calling it that. Sounds like a dentist appointment or something) with someone, even if it's not for the first time, I get jitters. But they are a good kind of jitters, like really excited/nervous. Usually, it adds to the intensity of the experience and I'll be laughing before anything even happens. So, I don't try to get rid of the nerves. I enjoy them. For the most part, though, I don't plan my tickling. It's rather spontaneous and that's cool too.

I hate that word as well! Sounds like there should be an acoustic band involved; all retro guys with long hair and donkey jackets and jeans from 1992, who vote for the SSP.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back