• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Tickle Session Experience

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
So I got there, things seem to do well and I thought were going well. Well she complained when I moved the bed when i didn't know it didn't have wheels. We fixed it, got the bonds on the bed, she changed and I strapped her down. Probably 45 minutes into tickling her, she got a cramp in her foot. When I tried to help she complained I made it worse. So had to untie her and let her get it out, went back to tickling her. I tickled her armpits, nipples, boobs, ribs, tummy, navel (made her say uncle), inner thighs, knees, knee pits, and feet, using different things like my fingers, feathers, pain brushes, and a hairbrush for her feet. Well had to make sure i wasn't digging into her armpits too much or it would hurt her. So she got about an hour and a half to 2 hours worth of tickling and I got tired. So I stopped, she wanted more but I wanted my turn by then, so she strapped me down. I think one of the straps might had been too tight because after a while it started to hurt. She tickled me for about two hours, concentrated a lot on my armpits (stayed there mostly), ribs, tummy, sides, waist, navel (stayed there too), explored my knees and feet (for a very short while cuz I ended up saying red). She complained about me moving my feet alot cuz the hairbrush tickled like mad. I ended up wanting to be let loose cuz my arm was hurting, so she wanted a massage. I said I would try to give her one but she complained I never given one, complained i didn't want to use her lotion, complained I put my shirt on and everything, so it ended up ruining the whole experience. She even complained because I sweated on her bed, like how was I suppose to know! I was straight up with her, told her I was new to all this, told her I would try and give a massage and never given one, told her I would try to tickle her for about 2 hours. I mean honestly I got bored and felt like I was not really successful as a ler. All in all, learned some new things about my body when tickled, but don't think i'll have another session again unless its with someone I know for a very long time.

Sounds like you got a bad match. Too bad. Someone like CapturedDoll could have given you the experience you wanted if she did that for people she didn't know. From what I hear, she is good at both giving and receiving! ;) :p Well, keep trying...

Sounds like you got a bad match. Too bad. Someone like CapturedDoll could have given you the experience you wanted if she did that for people she didn't know. From what I hear, she is good at both giving and receiving! ;) :p Well, keep trying...

I wish lol

Sounds like she expected more from you and you expected different things from her too. That is a shame. Maybe next time, you'll need to tread more slowly maybe do unrestrained tickling first and ease into it.

Oh but I will be! At Gatherings. And who knows.. the more my Boyfriend has time to come here and explore the more comfortable he might get with meeting people privately. Hard to say right now.

This woman has SELFISH written ALL OVER HER. You just dodged a bullet... Matrix style. Feel lucky you didn't get in deep with her. Holy mackeral what a nightmare that would be. She sounds exactly like the type of woman that would scream over every little thing you did wrong. YOU. DROPPED. KETHCHUP. ON. MY. NEW CAaaaaaaaaaaaaaarpppppppeeeeeeeeeeeett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And questioning your Ler skills I don't understand. But being bored with a COMPLAINER- I DO understand.

Sounds like she expected more from you and you expected different things from her too. That is a shame. Maybe next time, you'll need to tread more slowly maybe do unrestrained tickling first and ease into it.

see i wanted that too but she didn't, i would of loved to be more playful but that's not what she wanted. she thought I had been tied up before and I never said that to her. She thought I had done alll this before and I was honest with her from the beginning about what I had experienced and she kept thinking I had done this before, so eh

nah a somewhat new friend basically

..well... erm...

look I know I tell people it's ok to try new things with new people, but there's no way you expected a completely smooth, perfect session with not only an entirely platonic friend, but one you apparently haven't even known very long?

This is why pre-negotiation is a good idea but even that may not have helped some of the issues encountered.
Some people only hear what they want to hear.

Two hours is quite a while to tickle or be tickled

This is why pre-negotiation is a good idea but even that may not have helped some of the issues encountered.
Some people only hear what they want to hear.

Two hours is quite a while to tickle or be tickled

I didn't know i would be tickled that long honestly, she said she would do an hour or so. We did agree to some stuff, initially she wanted 4 hours and I told her that I would at least try to do an hour maybe two. I think i got her two hours but she wanted a lot more. I thought we had an agreement but she wanted to do more once I got there. So she just became greedy.

Did you say you met her here or on fet? Sounds like she only said a few things to get you to do it and then change her mind once you started. If you dont know them well enough i also wouldnt recommend letting them tie you up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back