• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First tickle session with fiancée - not ticklish

dbird

I'm a long time lurker and this is my first thread. My fiancée is great and totally accepting of my foot fetish and indulges me and enjoys it herself. But every time I would go to tickle her she would always pull away. A few weeks ago, after lots of alcohol and fooling around I told her I also had a thing for tickling as well. She, being the great open minded girl she is agreed to let me tie her up and tickle her.

So last night was the big night. I used scarves to tie her arms to the bed. Didn't tie up her feet because i wanted to keep the bondage light for the first time. I start with the ribs and get a few chuckles. I tried a feather on her upper body which she said felt good but didnt tickle. Same with the armpits, just a few laughs. I tried a few things on her feet but fingers got the best results but even that only lasted about 20 to 30 seconds. Tried baby oil. No reaction. Electric toothbrush. No reaction. Tried the blindfold and got a little reaction but she was "tickled out"

Has this happened to anyone else? And what did you do? Is there anything I can do to keep her sensitivity up or increase it? Will probably try another session when we get the house to ourselves.

The similar situation happened to me back then. What I can say is, the ticklishness of each person is different to begin with, so sometimes thing like that is unavoidable.

What I did was trying not to overdo things like forcing her to react exactly like what I had expecting.

Both of you have doing great so far, so my suggestion wouldn't be too much: keep going slowly, but steadily increase your pace.
Since it was her first time(?), which means it was also something new for her, she might be quite nervous / shy that time.
Mood also plays an important role in this part. I believe she would give a better reaction when she's on the mood.
You could also try mixing some foreplay in it, since it would help in "increasing her sensitivity", and of course, there's also a post-orgasm tickling if you would like to try.

Hopefully these help you.

Well, being the nylon lover that all men should be! You can always try nylons/stockings/pantyhose, since I have seen girl in them be WAY more ticklish, but they need to be the
soft, very thin kind. If they're too thick, then the girls are less ticklish!

As someone who's gotten older and more mellow/sees the important things in life - if this girl is as wonderful as you say, and on top of that, accepting of you and your fetish, please
don't make her lack of ticklishness a reason to end the relationship.

MARRY THAT GIRL.

I have read many posts about people who have said they had to dump the girl (and I'm sure girls dumped guys) because they weren't ticklish enough.

That has always saddened me for the other person, especially if that person with truly in love with the person who had the tickle fetish. There's nothing
you can do to be more ticklish, and it's profoundly shallow to base an entire relationship on that one small factor that the other person has no control over.
It's like dumping someone who is in love with you, because they snore. If I find my soul mate, if e even exists, she can snore her ass off, I'll go sleep in the
other room!

(I'm not writing an of this as an attack on you, don't misunderstand, you seem cool about this, but I am using it as a jumping off point to something that has bugged me for years...
That, and I shot a wedding recently where the couple were really worried about a lot of trivial things, more so than most weddings, and it got on my nerves. You're marrying the love of
your life...I guess. Who cares if the background in the photos is a tad off or a table cloth is 1 millimeter crooked! If I ever get married again....I'd like her to be cool with my fetishes,
being a loving person, and that's it. If she wears stockings, .....and half my family doesn't show up and the photographer is late, who cares?!)

If it turns out she's simply not ticklish.....there's plenty other things she can do to turn you on, things you may never have thought about. This will give you a chance to explore
other areas of enjoyment, and maybe develop whole new fetishes......

You can always try nylons/stockings/pantyhose

If baby oil doesn't do the trick, nylons probably won't either. If she's not ticklish, she's just not ticklish. I do know though that psychology plays a big role in how ticklish someone is at a given point of time. You can keep trying, but no guarantees. I agree with Mabus, though - marry her. You are very lucky to have someone who is that open!

Um, well there are other things you can try.

I'm going to recommend banjo picks, the metal ones for the thumb, they are a nice dull, "less" intimidating, and inexpensive version of claws. You would have to try very hard to hurt someone with them. I use to be able to find them for a dollar a piece, but know I tend to see them for a bit more. And if you want you can always use a dremel or equivalent to give them more of a point.

If you haven't tried it yet try playing with her neck and ears. For the ears try a soft, but stiff piece of paper towel rolled up really tightly and use it ever so teasingly and delicately on and in the ears. Just don't poke it in to far. And unless your oral technique sucks (in a bad way) try using your mouth just be careful of salivating to much unless she likes that.

Also, she could unintentionally become "guarded" when she knows that she is about to be tickled, so if she is ok with it you could try surprising her sparingly with quick tickles during normal day to day times. And, you could try watching or doing something funny together and while she is still giggly from the excitement try giving her a little tickle.

I'm not sure if any of these will help or work for you, but they can be fun to try.

And have fun exploring together!!!

i just don't understand how you could have gotten this far in your relationship with this women, and not have tickled her yet! you are engeged to be married for gods sake, and you never tickled her till now???

steve

Don't hang your hopes on this, but it may be possible that she was nervous, and will get more ticklish over time.

That was the case with an old girlfriend of mine; she said she wasn't really very ticklish but as we got more and more intimate for some reason that changed, and eventually I was tickling the crap out of her,

Oh I'm definitely marrying this girl, there is no question about it. I love her and shes an amazing woman. Added bonus she is into all the stuff i want to try. We always talk about how funny it is that she always wanted to meet a guy who would be into her feet. She was so excited when i told her about the foot fetish and the tickle fetish for that matter. She loves the attention to her feet and that she can use them to turn me on, really its perfect. She wasn't nervous about being ties up and tickled either she was definitely into it and more disappointed than I was that she wasn't more ticklish.

I've tickled her before but not for an extended period. And she's always ticklish... at first. I guess the sensation just wears off. I think the key is catching her off guard and switching up technique. I'm gonna start with the blindfold next time and use a lot of misdirection.

Have you tried blind folds? If she can't see it coming that could keep the ticklish feeling going longer

A few weeks ago, after lots of alcohol and fooling around I told her I also had a thing for tickling as well. She, being the great open minded girl she is agreed to let me tie her up and tickle her.

Did you tickle her while she was drunk, or do you tickle her while you are intoxicated?

Has this happened to anyone else? And what did you do? Is there anything I can do to keep her sensitivity up or increase it? Will probably try another session when we get the house to ourselves.

You're going to get all kinds of advice with these questions:

Ancient rituals used to increase sensitivity.
Mystical laughter-inducing spells.
Medical treatments to increase neurological synaptical current response intensity.
Peacock feathers from the Galapagos Islands.
A combination of industrial strength blow dryers, Aleutian island pumice stones and yak cum.

The bottom line is she's just not all that ticklish and eventually you won't be sexually satisfied and end up unhappy.

Dump this broad while you still can.
Divorce is an expensive and painful process.

The suggestions I provided for you are coming from someone who is a little familiar with a "stoic" or at least a hard nut to crack type of lee. Who's best spot for attack is the neck, so you may have to do quite a bit of experimenting to figure out the best place to start or visit semi frequently until you can either "train" other areas to respond similarly or if she is guarded then to wear it down. Some people have a switch "tickle" that they are in complete control over and some have no control over it. And the tease and denial technique can be a helpful tool.

Also, many people like to talk about or fantasize about lees who are feather sensitive, but there are a few who are not feather sensitive. Another sensitivity that is almost never talked about or expressed except in it's more "naturally occurring" states is long fingernails, but may range to sharp pointy claws or even knives. Thus, I suggested banjo picks cause they are less intimidating, inexpensive, and easy to modify if you want something a bit pointier. But, if you like the idea of a knife make sure to pick up a small dull knife which will give you a broader spectrum to play with and keep it away from the neck and wrists no matter how dull.

You have already indicated that she is ticklish, but the scene didn't go quite how you or both of you wanted. Give it time and experiment and try to be patient. I say this, because again I know a lee who is inherently stubborn who much to their dismay can try most any ler's patients. But, it could be because said person doesn't have a whole lot of experience with other fetishists or gets to indulge all that often. And even when extremely eager for a scene will have difficulties with being guarded.

And before I forget, you did mention that she was enthusiast to do this, so keep in mind that you will need to reassure her. You might not realize it, but she could eventually feel hurt because she doesn't feel like she is ticklish enough for you or even for herself. Basically imagine a tickle fetishist lee who finds out that they might not be ticklish. So, just try to help her not develop this kind of complex.

And again, good luck to both of you.

Like Rhi said, your pretty much either ticklish or not. simple as that. sure you can spend all kinds of methods and techniques, but 99% of the time its futile.

Heed the advice of the "dump her!" crowd, dbird:

Why waste time with a ticklish, kinky, open-minded girl you love, who loves you, who's willing to experiment and cater to your desires, but on your first time out, isn't as expressively ticklish as a paid model in a video, when you can kick her to the curb and have...

...precisely what they have. :idunno:

Heed the advice of the "dump her!" crowd, dbird:

Why waste time with a ticklish, kinky, open-minded girl you love, who loves you, who's willing to experiment and cater to your desires, but on your first time out, isn't as expressively ticklish as a paid model in a video, when you can kick her to the curb and have...

...precisely what they have. :idunno:

This, exactly.

No way I'm breaking it off with this girl. She's the one even if she's not off the charts ticklish. There is so much more to our relationship than the fetish stuff we do or even just our regular sex life which is great too.

Thanks for all the advice in the thread. Keep it coming. I'll be sure to try a bunch of different things in our next session, whenever that might be. I'm hopeful that I'll get some better reactions but even if I don't, I'm ok with that because at least she's willing to try. But I think I'll get her good next time ;)

No way I'm breaking it off with this girl. She's the one even if she's not off the charts ticklish. There is so much more to our relationship than the fetish stuff we do or even just our regular sex life which is great too.
Thanks for all the advice in the thread. Keep it coming. I'll be sure to try a bunch of different things in our next session, whenever that might be. I'm hopeful that I'll get some better reactions but even if I don't, I'm ok with that because at least she's willing to try. But I think I'll get her good next time ;)

Smart Man.
Sounds like you'll have to deal with the disappointment of not spending your nights jackin' it in the dim glow of a monitor, zeroing out a prepaid debit card, congratulating yourself that at least you never compromised.....

Smart Man.
Sounds like you'll have to deal with the disappointment of not spending your nights jackin' it in the dim glow of a monitor, zeroing out a prepaid debit card, congratulating yourself that at least you never compromised.....

Needs more fedora.

Two things I've found increases ticklishness in my wife's feet - a) when she's really tired & b) after she's cum. Option b) is more fun! But congratulations you're very lucky to have found someone who indulges your fetish.

Personally I'd have not only found out how ticklish she was a long time ago, but established that her letting me tickle her is a requirement for the relationship. She shouldn't even bother bringing up a ring before then. Just being honest.

As someone suggested in an earlier reply to your query, the psychology of tickling can have a great influence. Read that as the right mood and the right moment. From what you've described it sounds as if your lovely bride-to-be and you have an open and sharing, honest relationship and you will be able to learn over time what works best. Those ingredients are the best predictors of a long lasting and satisfying relationship including your foot and tickle time. There are lots of techniques and toys to experiment with and don't neglect to pay very close attention to her reactions. Not everyone screams her head off as in the fictionalized tickle videos.

Sometimes my wife reacts to the merest touch and sometimes she finds my tickles just a pleasing tingle. But with patience and practice I've found a couple surefire ways that send her into "Not That! It Tickles!" squealing and thrashing territory if that is what you seek. Not all ticklephiles seek nor need the screaming banshee reaction. And what works for us may not work at all for you and your beloved. For us it is the tongue between the toes that never fails to drive her over the edge of sanity.

Your post has also elicited a range of interesting replies that indicate where people draw the line in the sand insofar as tickling and long term relationships are concerned. Each to his or her own. I tend to prefer relationship first, tickling second and have found that leads to rewarding relationships and never left me wanting for tickling.

Sometimes my Girlfriend isnt ticklish AT ALL. Depending on her mood, what happened that day, What time of the month it is ETC ETC, Keep trying in different situations at different times. Eventually she hopefully will get more ticklish.

Oh and try caffeine.. literally! if my girlfriend has like two monsters shes ticklish as all hell. Just my two cents...

Sometimes my Girlfriend isnt ticklish AT ALL. Depending on her mood, what happened that day, What time of the month it is ETC ETC, Keep trying in different situations at different times. Eventually she hopefully will get more ticklish.

Oh and try caffeine.. literally! if my girlfriend has like two monsters shes ticklish as all hell. Just my two cents...

Quick! What brand of coffee are you guys drinking?! ;-)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back