• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first tickle session

XoXblondieXoX

TMF Novice
How would you tickle someone on their first tickling session and first time using bondage? How were you tickled on your first session, did you like it or not?

Blondie x

I would make sure that the other person is completely comfortable and completely trusting. WIthout these two attributes I wudnt start off the session. Once the prerequisites have been met I will Tie up my partner completely.

The tying up wud include tying up in a spread eagle position from wrists and ankles knees and elbows and the tickling would begin using Hairbrush,pen,feather tips and fingers.

Upper body relentless tickling covering entire surface area of the body

For someone's first session, I think you would want to start off slow. FAIS has it right, trust and comfort are paramount.

I think to start, I'd just tickle the person without bondage, lightly at first, then increasing the intensity. As they started to squirm and writhe around, I would increase my own resistance of their body (holding their arms over their head, etc.)

If they seemed to enjoy that, I might suggest we tie the wrists in front of them, still giving them mobility. If that worked, then perhaps over their head, with lots of wriggle room.

Again, I can not stress enough how much I would be communicating, making sure they were comfortable and felt "safe". If that was altered, the session would end.

Ideally, we'd wind up with them fully bound, and tickled up to their "breaking" point, meaning they'd use their safeword.

It really depends on the person. The first time I had a session with the last girl I tickled, for example, I just found out what she was comfortable with re: bondage and all that and didn't push it. I tied her wrists to the headboard, but left her feet free since she said she felt a bit more at ease being partially mobile. She wasn't, of course, because I could straddle her waist, but it was just something she needed to feel a bit more at ease. Same thing for gags and blindfolds and tools and all that, I saved them until later sessions.

As for the tickling, I let her have it full throttle - but honestly that wasn't a measured choice and has more to do with my lack of self control when I've got a pretty blonde girl tied up. Safeword, of course.

Last edited:
It really depends on the person. The first time I had a session with the last girl I tickled, for example, I just found out what she was comfortable with re: bondage and all that and didn't push it. I tied her wrists to the headboard, but left her feet free since she said she felt a bit more at ease being partially mobile. She wasn't, of course, because I could straddle her waist, but it was just something she needed to feel a bit more at ease. Same thing for gags and blindfolds and tools and all that, I saved them until later sessions.

As for the tickling, I let her have it full throttle - but honestly that wasn't a measured choice and has more to do with my lack of self control when I've got a pretty blonde girl tied up. Safeword, of course.

This makes sense. Certainly for a beginner it seems smart to allow the lee to have a great deal of input into the tickling experience. Safewords woudl seem like a must, even if the lee thinks they can "handle" it. I've been lucky I suppose that the first time lees I have encountered were immediately into fully bound nude tickling, but that isn't the rule I'd imagine.

One thing I've found that seems to help in tied tickling, be it the first time or not, is to do it in short bursts. You can tickle like heck, but not do it for very long. Then tease them a little and give them another quick burst of tickling. If they know that you are giving them brief breaks, they seem to take it better. I don't think I have ever tickled anyone for more than a few minutes continuously. I guess I just don't want to make anyone feel scared.

Eh I haven't done it yet, but I always got the feeling that you could gradually go in gradually longer bursts so she gets used to it ONLY if she is ok with the idea.

My number one rule is always that everything is out in the open and there are clear boundaries before hand. The last thing you want to do is go over board and have her pissed at you and you feeling like an ass. So yeah, there are gonna be awkward questions come up at some point, but better that happen that having feelings hurt later.

Ideally I would would like things simple, girl in a bikini tied spread eagle. Anything else would have to be worked out before hand.

Tickling is many things to many people, but i always think that the method should revolve around the lee, if the ler is tickling then the ler is happy.

I will be talking about g/g mainly and real life, respect and trust is important in cyber also remember.

But if a lee is wanting to be tickled in the pits its pointless tickling the feet or belly.

Many may not agree or argue this idea, but i would always (with a new lee even more so) establish go and no go areas, any taboos, use a safe word, make your intentions and their requirements understood, before the offset, never ever do anything non consent.

Its all about trust and respect and if you want it long lasting then you have to go a step at a time establish best practice for both the ler and lee.

Alaways start gentle and sensual, tease and use baby talk make it a fun situation, go very steady and work up the intensity on a gradual basis, keep checking that the lee is ok, your own experiance will help, but the one thing you don't know on a first session is how its going to go.

For bondage use soft non chaff items that the lee is familiar with say a scarf, or cloth belt, curtain ties, clothes sheets, (don't walk in in black leather gear with a whip and chains handcuffs and leg irons)

Just basic hands in front ankles together possibly fully clothed lay the lee down on the floor or bed, leave things loose so they don't feel too restricted and freak out, they will feel safe if not too restricted, and if you get it right futher on they may order you to make it all tighter so they are helpless.

tease and whisper what your going to do it does excite and scare, but it also dosn't come as a shock when you do it, and your talking and teasing them along the way.

The attitude of iam a ler and iam going to do what i like regardless is the sort of "wham bang thank you mam" and "oh by the way how was it for you" attitude that will scare off a newbie for life.

My first tickle and bondage was when i was 15 at school, after class in the evening we had a ameteur drama group the teather got called out and i had got everybody detention the week before through talking in class, so i was rushed by the girls to a dark stock room under the stage where the props were kept, tied to some steps and racks with skipping ropes, wrists and ankles spread eagled and had the first tickling session.

I always knew i was ticklish and bi born that way, but had never considered, bondage or being a ler, i felt scared and helpless, paniced, but felt excited also, one girl had wondering hands, and that was where later i considered the bondage revenge, and ler aspects, thought about it, dreamed about it had a fantasy and in the end done it.

So yes i did enjoy it, but prefered the ler discipline rarther than lee.

Like a lot of members i have raised posts and threads about aspects of tickling on here and over at tickle theater, www.mydungeonspace.com. is a site where more information about bondage, control, domination and submission is available sort of tutorial forums.

Yes at 33 well it will be 34 this year iam still learning about tickling and bondage.

In the states its not tues but in the uk its so happy birthday lizzie have a nice special day.
please don't be a stranger just pop in when ever with a pmm no problem if you don't
hazel foster.

Last edited:
I'm a VERY experienced ler. Because of this, I have never used a safeword with my current lee and wife forever, Scared.

We have relied on my experience and vigilance, but mostly we have relied on my listening to her without code words to interfere with communication. Sometimes I will detect the beginning signs of distress before she realizes that anything is wrong, and I will taper down and stop and talk it over with her, to determine if it is appropriate to resume or not.

In the past, with a very nervous and frightened first time lee, I have felt that she was too stressed to remember to use a safeword. We relied on my experience and observational ability, and we agreed that if she said stop, I would simply stop. If she is then dissappointed and wants more, we can always resume, but once she has found herself unable to recall or say the safeword, or thought she said it but it was inaudible or incoherent, her trust in the ler has been broken, and may not be repairable.

If you fail to stop when you should, that cannot be easily undone. If you stop when you should not, you can always resume as soon as that is made clear!

Once a minimum of experience has decreased stres, safewords may be very appropriate to use. I often use three at different levels. Rockfall means stop, release from bondage and step back to open a space, then talk about what went wrong. Arrowfall means stop and loosen the bonds, but stay close and in contact and talk it over, and it may turn out that she wants you to rebind and continue. Featherfall means stop, do Not loosen or open the bonds, remain in non-tk contact, perhaps caress or gently squeeze, and talk about something she needs to discuss, then resume.

One VERY good thing about stopping when she says stop and having her want you to resume: you have established as a fact that you WILL stop when she says stop, and thus have almost certainly decreased the tension she was under. Let THE LEE be the one who says that a safeword is needed so she can say stop and not mean it or get it, not the ler. Again, this helps establish trust.

As a ler, I cannot overstress that a lee who trusts you with her freedom of movement, her body and her safety is a precious thing, and NOT to be wasted by violating that trust. My verbal reassurances during a session often include "You are safe with me. I will never hurt or harm you. I will never allow anyone or anything else to hurt or harm you while you arer with me. Whenever you are in my bonds, you are under my protection, and I will keep you safe and secure."

It may sound silly to some of you, but you might be amazed at how important it can be for a lee to hear those words while she is helpless in bondage and aroused to near desperation.

Mastertank1

i'm yet to have my first tickling/bondage session but, when i do, i definitely want it to be with someone who i feel totally comfortable with so that there is minimal awkwardness. and although i am predominantly a 'ler, i think i would agree to take it in turns being tied and tickled so that there was a "i won't do anything to you that i wouldn't want done to me" kind of feel. just to add to the trust factor :)

but as for the actual tickling and bondage, i think i would go for a fairly basic spread eagle kind of thing - nothing too intimidating at first. and i would definitely start off slow with the tickling, just to let us both get a feel for it. i would have to unleash at some point though, if only for a couple of minutes :p

My first time with an experienced Domme was incredible .. I think I became addicted xD!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back