• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First tickling experience, very VERY intense and with a sexy stranger

canada_lady12

Hello everyone - new to the site! I am actually also new to this whole "tickling as a fetish" thing too. I am very ticklish pretty much all over my body, and all my life I have absolutely loved being tickled by men... far more than an average person might but I didn't really think much of it. I've had lots of guys tickle me while flirting, usually just a quick squeeze of my ribs or a finger running down the sole of my foot. I always fantasized about it being much more intense and to go for a longer time but I never mentioned it to anyone. And I didn't realize there were people like me out there who also enjoyed that - till recently.

I was on vacation in Cancun with girlfriends and we started hanging out with a few guys from Manchester. One of them caught my attention very quickly. He was very tall, handsome, well built and had dazzling blue eyes. Plus a super sexy British accent! I asked him to rub sunscreen on my back. His hands slid down to my ribs and he suddenly dug his fingers in. I squealed and spun around to see an oddly satisfied glint in his eye. Over the next few days he would often poke me in the sides, or spider tickle the back of my neck to make me squirm. I was very intrigued and naturally began to suspect he had the same feelings regarding tickling that I myself had.

On my last day there he and I went back alone to his room to get tequila out of his fridge for everyone. (I will admit this was a shameless ploy on my part to be alone with him). I was teasing him a bit while I sat down on his bed and he suddenly squeezed above my knee over top of that crazy ticklish nerve that some of us have. I screamed and pushed him down on the bed which resulted in a very one-sided wrestling match, as he had about 100 pounds of pure muscle on me. I ended up rolling right off the bed, landing on my back with my legs straight in the air, stuck between the bed frame and the wall. In that awkward position I was completely stuck and the absurdness of it made me start to laugh. He stared down at me with a very mischievious look on his face.

"Oh, I will give you something to laugh about." He experimentally tickled the sole of my foot. Instantly my toes curled up and I jerked my foot away. He got the hugest smile on his face and suddenly I started to get a bit nervous. I had never been tickled in a position where I was at their utter mercy. Even though I had fantasized extensively about it, I didn't have the first idea what it would be like in real life. He wrapped his arm around my ankles to hold them still and began to gently tickle my feet. I started laughing, harder and harder as he built it up. He was an expert tickler. He used light fingernail strokes on the edges of my soles and on my arches, and harder pressure on my heels and the balls of my feet. This was definitely not the first time he had had someone at his mercy.

It was so intense I started to beg, "Oh god, please! No! Stop! I can't take it! Ahh that tickles so much, stop!! Please!" It just made him laugh himself as he continued, tickling underneath my toes - the absolute worst spot. At this point I could no longer talk or beg, I just laughed and laughed. He teased me while doing it too, "Oh darling I would stop but you just have such an adorable laugh! If you stop laughing then I will stop too!" Of course, that was NOT an option I had at this point. He paused for a moment and I thought I was free, and then I began screaming my head off. He had grabbed a hairbrush off the dresser and was scrubbing the bottoms of my feet with it. It was the most intensely ticklish feeling - more than I had ever imagined was possible. He was so evil with it, I thought I would die!

Finally he stopped and released me, grabbing my arms and pulling me up. I was panting like a dog, and I saw on the clock he had tickled me for over ten minutes! "You are a sadistic bastard!" I said, still giggling a bit while I smacked him with a pillow. But I wasn't the least bit angry, it was far too thrilling. He must have been able to see that in my face because he grabbed the pillow and wrestled with me a tiny bit again. I ended up laying on my back with him sitting on top of me, wrists pinned down. I had been wearing a bikini with a sarong tied up over top of it. In the struggle the sarong had fallen off me.

"I think you might have liked it, just a little bit. Hmmm....I wonder where else you might like it?" He easily pulled my arms out to the side, and knelt on top of them, trapping me once again... this time with two hands freed. I am even more ticklish on my upper body than on my feet and seeing what he had done to me earlier, this time I was completly terrified. He didn't even tickle me yet, just teased me with his words and making his fingers "walk" over top of me. "I wonder where else you could be ticklish?" I started squirming and struggling, laughing really high pitched and nervously as I begged again, almost panicked. "Nonono no god no please no don't!"

He began gently tickling my bare stomach and my navel area. He squeezed above my hip bones and scratched at my sides. Using his knuckles, he rubbed his hands against my rib bones which tickled in a deeper way than his fingertips had. It was like he had a blue print of my entire body - he instinctively knew where every ticklish area was and the best technique to torture it (but in a wonderfully exciting way!) At this point I was alternately begging and threatening him in a barely coherent manner. He was absolutely delighted the more desperate I got. Once again he waited till I was at my maximum struggling to hit the most ticklish area - in this case, my underarms. He ran his fingers up and down, sometimes pausing to tickle in the hollow, sometimes going right to my sensitive sides and giving them a squeeze. I was delirious with laughter and it went on and on. Then he suddenly shifted positions, freeing my arms only to grab them with his hands. He smirked down at me, and then rubbed his 2 day old beard stubble on my belly. I think that was the point I hit that shaking silent laughter. It was just too much to handle! Then finally he stopped and let me go.

As I slowly calmed down and started to catch my breath, he laid down beside me and gave me a really sweet hug and told me I was the most fun "victim" he had ever had. The story gets a bit intense again after that, but in a very different way. Let's just say, tickling obviously was erotic for him as well!
It was my first real experiense with it and one I think of often and fondly. He was truly amazing at what he did. I wouldn't be too surprised if he was on this site ;)

wow, great story! think of the odds involved: two random people from different countries [I assume you're from Canada ;-) ] who both love tickling. I am wicked jealous!

Wow! Wouldn't I love to have been him! (although I don't think I'd fall into the "handsome" part:p) But, I am a very good tickler! ;)

First, welcome, Mrs Canada :)
Second, great story. I had a similar stranger incident at a hotel I was staying at for work but it was not up in Canada.

Great story and thanks for sharing. Glad that you found a tickler skilled at working over your feet.

Great story! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!

First, welcome, Mrs Canada :)
Second, great story. I had a similar stranger incident at a hotel I was staying at for work but it was not up in Canada.

She's from Canada, it was not in Canada...

Great story. :) Lucky guy. :D I would love to get a hold of your upper body. ;)

Welcome to the forum and great first post well written and thanks for sharing your experience

Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it with us here. :D

And:
Welcome to the TMF, canada_lady12, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back