• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First tickling video you ever owned/saw

Mine was the Tied and Tickled with Holly Ryder and Bobbi Sox - don't remember which number. It was unbelievable to watch - even to this day.

Bill and L. It was an amateur video where a guy tickled I am guessing his girlfriend in two different positions. She is tied in a chair first and then stretched out on a bed. Between tickling she begs him to stop and later curses him for tickling too much. She definitely was very ticklish. No faking. Very good video considering how long ago it was made and how amateruish it was. I still have it but haven't watched it in years.

Yes!!!! Jeri Reynolds...I also had one with her as the ler called Ticklerama where the lee was a blonde girl...camera angle was from the side and this girl was REALLY ticklish on her thighs and toes...Jeri would tickle around her toe rings, but other than that it was just ok, but back then it was like the Citizen Kane of tickling films...it's like trying to explain to kids today what it was like growing up without cell phones and the Internet.

I still have both of them. Jeri was a good tickler and a GREAT taunter. She even did a video with a guy tied up - I would love to see that one. She was in a couple of the Tied & Tickled magazines, and I've seen her as far back as the 1970s, doing some foot photos for Elmer Batters - including some tickling - and some images with Michelle Bauer (Tied & Tickled #1 & #2). Batters never did any tickling shoots specifically but on occasion a little bit might sneak by. But while Kiri Kelly eventually left the industry (albeit making a comeback recently) Jeri Reynolds and Julia Parton after her just totally disappeared.

A FM Concepts video on VHS starring Whitney Prescott being tickled on her feet. Other models were in the video but she stands out.

Elmer Batters....I haven't heard that name for a while! I hated those nylons his models wore, but feet are feet....

We had just bought our first internet-connected computer in 1998. I immediately searched for tickling videos through the search engine and up popped "Hawaiian Sandtrap Tickle" by Solefully Yours. It was about a thirty-second preview of girls buried in the sand and tickled on their exposed parts. I was hooked.

Writing that paragraph got me to wondering if it was still out there. Wouldn't you know it, a TMF thread from 2005 has it.

Sand Trap

Ah, memories. Now there are thousands if not tens of thousands of tickling clips to choose from out there. We live in good times, friends.

tied and tickled with pia sands. hey wheresthe clip i would kill to see "ticklish" with ashley renee and whitney prescott. wink wink.

Some god-awful amateur tape of some guy tickling his wife that I rented at an adult book store because I'd read a review of it in some adult mag that said it was outstanding. After that it was a couple of Anton production tapes and some soulfully yours.

Jeri was in some of the tickling magazines, mostly as the ler, but one time she was the lee in the lamest photo shoot ever...she was being tickled with a rose and you couldn't see the ler...but yeah, she was great...wonder whatever became of her

A FM Concepts video on VHS starring Whitney Prescott being tickled on her feet. Other models were in the video but she stands out.
Whitney Prescott was the Michael Jordan, the Babe Ruth, the Wayne Gretzky, the Muhammed Ali all wrapped together of tickling.

My first video I ever saw was from "camp cootchie coo" from Footparadise - first vid I bought was "Dungeon of Happiness" from realtickling

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back