• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time being tickled by another woman?

PurpleStyle

3rd Level Red Feather
I experienced this yesterday. It was freaking awesome. I know I usually don't talk about this sort of thing so openly, but the stick that's been up my ass all this time has been unjammed. xD I was tickled by the tallest, most beautiful latina I've ever seen. I'm still buzzing from it a little bit. I honestly think it was better than being with a man.. Does anybody else have a similar experience? ;)

Wow i'm not used to you talking about tickling. well i only let girls tickle me but i think girls are the best ticklers atleast my female friend who is mostly my ler and lee and she is very good at tickling and is very evil aswell. lol

Please tell us how it went, did she tie you up, where did she tickle you and for how long? thanks

Very pleased to hear that you have had a new experience and enjoyed it.

I'am bi and into bondage and mainly ler, being insanely ticklish i don't often lee, but its only fair to let your lees get revenge sometimes.

To my suprise i enjoy this, if its slow and sensual, also i find it improves my methods, being on the recieving end of things.

Firstly there is the tickling sensation, if bondage or tieing occurs then there is the power play control and submission.

Removing clothes brings in the humilliation element.

I will not make you blush by being rude and asking for details, i respect your modesty but must admit to being just a little curious.

Ok you you lot stop booing and throwing stuff lol.

I am glad you had a good experience, my first true experience was on a couch, me and a girlfriend, i had to keep from hurting her with my squirming, she tickled me into a coughing fit(my armpits were sore the next morning), after she stopped and i regained my lungs, she decided to get comfortable and lay her legs across my lap, lets just say she lost her socks and her mind.;)

Last edited:
Yes, her stick is unjammed!

Also, I am happy you're happy!

Congratulations, hon :D So glad to hear you had some fun!

~K

Pics or it didn't happen.

But in all seriousness that's nice, its always lovely to try new experiences and i'm glad you enjoyed this one.

Who are you and what have you done with the REAL Purplestyle?!

The REAL Purplestyle would never speak of such an awesome personal session like this! She would usually talk about something serious like politics and internal TT forum affairs!

:D

First:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the nice comments. It means a lot to me, since I'm usually not one to put myself out there and talk about this kind of thing. It's out of my element. :D

Second: I'm not sure what kind of details would be appropriate. My friend doesn't seem to mind that I told people it happened, but I'm not sure how she would feel if I just started spilling every little detail out. Plus, it leaves it up to your imagination and will probably sound a lot sexier than it actually was. xD

Now that it has happened will it be a regular tickle fight with this new friend.

Or now that you have discovered what its like to be tickled by another woman, is there the chance that if a situation comes again you would follow it up or was it a one off.

Its nice that you are keeping it private and shows respect for your ler, and good standards from you.

I.am pleased it happened and that you had the experiance its all part of lifes rich tapestry as the saying goes.

"oh just tell this curious and nosey old (33) bitch mind her own affairs lol"

If women are beginning to become more interested in tickling other women... then we men are just about screwed in life. :(

If women are beginning to become more interested in tickling other women... then we men are just about screwed in life. :(

You were screwed the day woman was created! XD Love you Bobbeh.

And congrats Ariel, hope it was fun and I hope to hear more about it when youre readyyy

Mazeltov Purple :D

It's already too late Bob. It's because "all men are asses" or whatever excuse is being used to generalize our gender. Sometimes it seems best to give up on women all together and save the frustration.

But if we have to give up on women, we'd have to resort to men... and I don't want that. :'(

Anyway, congratumalationanations purple. :)

First:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the nice comments. It means a lot to me, since I'm usually not one to put myself out there and talk about this kind of thing. It's out of my element. :D

Second: I'm not sure what kind of details would be appropriate. My friend doesn't seem to mind that I told people it happened, but I'm not sure how she would feel if I just started spilling every little detail out. Plus, it leaves it up to your imagination and will probably sound a lot sexier than it actually was. xD

You know if anybody made you feel bad for putting it out there I'd kill 'em. So does 'anybody' XD Meanness is NOT tolerated here--that goes even for you :lol But seriously, glad you feel good about putting it out here. I know from experience how nasty it can be to be afraid of being shot down *Hugs* ^^

~K

First of all, I love the positive comments. I think you guys are the best, even though I don't really say it. ever. xD

Second.. yeah I'm grave-digging my own topic I guess. We're both certainly hoping to do it again, but her nights are busy, as my days are busy. our schedules come into conflict, and so we haven't had a chance to hang out. :stickout Oh and I probably don't give out any details unless you ask me nicely - in private. :lol

Happy to hear you had such a fun time! :) I hope that you do get the opportunity to play with this other-girl again, and that it's just as fun the second, and third, and however-many-other times that you see her as it was the first.

Happy to hear you had such a fun time! :) I hope that you do get the opportunity to play with this other-girl again, and that it's just as fun the second, and third, and however-many-other times that you see her as it was the first.

Yes i agree amen to that, lets hope that happens and you have a lasting ongoing fabulous time.

I've had (and seized) the opportunity to do this again. :) I think the reason this is working so well for me, is because it's not a relationship. We're friends, and although we're attracted to each other (at least I am to her xD ), these occasional "play dates" are as far as it goes.

She's not my emotional support, and I'm not hers. It feels very freeing not to be tied down to somebody that I'm indulging my fetish with. Though, I'm sure sooner or later one of us will end up tied down to something.. kidding! ;)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back