• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First "True" Tickle Experience...one to remember haha

lovestotickle

Ok so I have tickled many many girls. Friends, Girlfriends, Co-Workers, literally probably a hundred or more girls. But all of those tickle experiences have been fun, cute, short experiences. My one ex girlfriend I got into tickling and I'd tickle her for like 10 minutes at a time, but I never got the chance to tie her down, and its always been a goal of mine. Anyways I met someone from TMF, the infamous meka. Her and I have been really good friends for the past few years, and we finally got the chance to meet up a few weeks ago...
So story basically starts with meka calling me and asking me to hang out (since i was finally down in VA). Now at the time i was with a girl i had met at the beach, and we were kinda busy...haha so i told her to come down around 11ish. We met around 11 and walked on the beach for a while, then she came and met my parents (they thought we were just friends, knew nothing about tickling haha). Anyways by this time its 11:35 they told me they want me back in the room by 12:15. Meka lives 15 minutes away so...yea we basically hopped in her car and hauled ass to her house. About 5 minutes down the road we get pulled over for speeding. And meka gives the cop the wrong damn registration so we sat there for like 20 minutes waiting on this cop and he comes back and says its not matching up...at this point im freaking out and so is she, but after sweet talking the cop we ended up getting out of it without a ticket.
We finally got to her apartment and I got to meet "papi"...you may know him from some of the vid's he's posted in the video section. He and meka are happily married and honestly the coolest people Ive ever met. Anyways he was nice enough to tie meka's feet up for me with her toes tied back in a stock position. Finally I got my chance to tickle somebody tied up!!! For people who havent seen any of papi and meka's videos, meka is extremely ticklish. If it wasn't for her being tied up I would have had a broken nose cuz even with being tied up she squirmed like crazy. But i started with a few quick strokes just to test her out, then wasted no time in cracking open a bottle of lotion and spreading it on her feet. I started with the left foot, lightly rubbing the lotion onto her foot so that it just kinda sat ontop of her soles making them extra slippery and ticklish. Now...i have oddly shaped fingernails, they are really sharp and strong, honestly I could not ask for more perfect fingernails for tickling! I used a stroking method from her soles up to her toes and back down for a few seconds, and it was instant laughter and kicking. Then after breaking her in i held back her foot so that it was arched and used my sharp fingernails to rake one by one up and down her foot. I use this little method where i only use 2 fingers but rotate my nails on her arch...she went nuts, bucking and laughing up a storm. Next i rubbed a little more lotion on to keep them slippery, then i again held her foot back so it was arched, grabbed a hairbrush, and started brushing away. Her feet were so great because they were not only good looking feet, but super super super ticklish. The brush sent her into instant laughter and she thrashed around...again if it werent for papis awesome tie job i woulda been K.O.'d haha. But after a minute of brushing papi came over to help me out. I moved over to the right foot and spread lotion over it just as I had did to the left. Papi took hold of her left foot and we both started tickling away. He used a brush while I tested out the sonicare between each and every one of her toes. I slid it in and out super slow while papi brushed away. After using the sonicare for a minute or 2 I again pulled her foot back with my hand and used my fingernails to dance all over her arch. Meka bucked and wailed and laughed her head off. Then papi pulled back her foot and we both tickled away at her lotioned arches, which sent her into hysteria, and after hearing "OKKK" we stopped and untied her. It was a great first "TRUE" tickle experience, I'll always remember it. Sneaking out, getting pulled over on the way to her apartment, and tickling her while her toes were tied back...it was a great night for sure. Oh...I ended up getting back to the room late and my parents were kinda pissed but they got over it haha. I give a special thanks to papi and meka, both are awesome and really know how to have a good time.

P.S. I work at hollister and I tickle the girls that work there with me all the time. This was my first story ever posting but I'll have more to come about some experiences with hott ex girlfriends and some of the hott hollister employees :) I'll try to get some pictures to go along with them. Hope you enjoyed it!

Glad you had fun in the end. :couch: Very interesting experience, thanks for sharing it here. :D

that night was awsome! like i still cant believe it actually happened!

like i told papa, for you to never have tickled anyone before you did great lol so much fun man we're totally looking forward to next summer, when i get my revenge! muwahaha!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back