• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fisrt half analysis

Both teams are playing physical.

Baltimore got a TD off of a drive of only 17 yards, I do not think Baltimore can drive on Pittsburgh so they need turnovers and great field position to win.

Pittsburgh has had several chances to get points slip away. Those may come back to haunt them.

Pittsburgh needs to continue to run, and Baltimore needs to continue to look for that one big play to put them up and into the Super Bowl.

Rob

Its 16-7 last I check. This is the way the Ravens play keeeping the game close and looking for a way to win in last moments. If Steelers add any more points to their lead it may be too much for the Ravens to rebound and come from behind. :)

Ravens offense is non existant. Steelers arent much better. i predict an Arizona superbowl win of 31 to 17.

I didn't think this would ever exit my mouth but the Steelers are pissing me off! I will NOT watch a superbowl with the buzzards....er....um....Ravens in it! Sorry, I can't do it! I'd rather go shopping or something!

Baltimore is starting to get the breaks that they need.

Can the Steelers defense step in to keep Baltimore from scoring again.

16-14 Steelers as of this post, and Baltimore looks like they have momentum.

The next big play will probably win it for whomever gets it.

Rob

Pittsburg just intercepted and ran it in for the TD! Go Steelers!! Yeah I said it!!

WOW!! Did you see that hit!

Both players down. That hit was so hard I hurt just watching it.

Clark and McGhee. No matter what, I hope McGhee is okay.

Clark got up and walked off, but the cart came out for McGhee.

Great for Steeler fans they got the fumble recovery, but that hit was one of the worst collisions I have ever seen in the 30 plus years I've been watching football.

Rob

WOW!! Did you see that hit!

Both players down. That hit was so hard I hurt just watching it.

Clark and McGhee. No matter what, I hope McGhee is okay.

Clark got up and walked off, but the cart came out for McGhee.

Great for Steeler fans they got the fumble recovery, but that hit was one of the worst collisions I have ever seen in the 30 plus years I've been watching football.

Rob

Yea I saw that it was a very nasty collision. Head to head. I hope Mcghee is ok.

Word on McGhee was considerable movement in limbs, he is talking and conscious, but has some neck pain.

Good to hear he can move and talk and such.

That hit will be replayed until the end of time.

Rob

I get no satisfaction over a player being hurt so I hope McGhee is okay. But I'm happy that there will not be a Ravens/Cardinals game. It would've made me physically ill!

Go Steelers.....yeah, I said it!:fingerscrossed:

Arizona beats either of these clowns.

coming from the person who picked arizona to lose every week in the playoffs calling them bums on several occasions.. you dont know what your talking about, not because im a steelers fan and your picking the cardinals but because you just dont have a clue.. i would respect the opinion of someone who knew what they were talking about even if they picked the cards

coming from the person who picked arizona to lose every week in the playoffs calling them bums on several occasions.. you dont know what your talking about, not because im a steelers fan and your picking the cardinals but because you just dont have a clue.. i would respect the opinion of someone who knew what they were talking about even if they picked the cards

I do know what im talking about. im just wrong most of the time. i said if they beat Philly, then i will be convinced they are for real. i have revised the superbowl score to 31 to 28, with Arizone winning it.

Arizona gets to go to the big dance, but the Steelers will rule baby! AFC over NFC always baby! Go Steelers!

I do know what im talking about. im just wrong most of the time. i said if they beat Philly, then i will be convinced they are for real. i have revised the superbowl score to 31 to 28, with Arizone winning it.

but why do you think they will win.. for xample i think the steelers will win because the cardinals run game is poor and the steelers d is number 2 vs the run... the cards o line is terrible and pitt is the best blitzing team in the league... fitzgerald is goin to be covered by ike taylor and polamalu all day and outside of this playoff hotstreak the cards defense is in the bottom half of the league

punkerockergirl; you must understand that maniac is as flaky as a hungry jack biscuit over his choices in football games. He spent a year about his Patriots dynasty last year but when the Giants cleaned their clocks, he disappeared! Don't believe the hype--the steelers/steelelheads will rule!

I'm happy for the Cardinals, but the Steelers will hand them their heads and theAFC will rule baby!! As far as I'm concerned, just as long as it wasn't the Ravens representing the AFC, I'm okay!
'

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back