• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fitness Goal #2!!! (Deadline = May 31st)

Hello again my friends! :D

So I've posted my first fitness thread before and was somewhat pleased with my success. I lost 37 pounds before the Holidays and have never felt fitter and happier in my life. (not all just because of the weight loss)

So now after some holiday fun I'm back and ready to take my fitness to the next level.

My Stats:

July 1st - 2011
Weight: 205-212 pounds

November 20th
Weight: 171 pounds

Now (January 27th)
Weight: 175 Pounds.

The Holidays

So during the Holidays I probably gained a couple pounds back. But I had an interesting strategy for the time that seemed to keep me from failing.
During the first period (July - November), when losing weight, I focused my training around cardio/boxing/interval training while limiting some calories and a few other tricks.
During the Holidays it was inevitable that I'd be consuming some excess calories.
So I focused my training on lifting heavy weights instead of cardio. I squeezed in a few boxing sessions when I could but mostly focused on increasing my squats, bench presses, and pullups.
This was magical! I increased the weight I lift on each exercise by about 30% during the time and still have a leaner looking body.
So the weight lifting put the excess calories to good use basically. In fact my abs look a little more defined now than they did the last time you saw me.

NEW GOAL

I want a fighter's body; lean and strong. I don't want to starve to underwear model status while sacrificing my strength. (well I guess male underwear models are actually fit as hell *rubs chin*)

I need to be the fittest version of myself I can be
So the new goal is to get more definition in the abs while continuing to increase my strength.
This is a very difficult thing to measure correctly. When lifting heavy weights you need to eat the right foods and enough food to repair your muscles, but if you want to lose the fat on the stomach to show off the abs...you can't overeat.

So I've done a lot of research and think I might have a good game plan; but I'm not sharing the details just yet ;) Too many people have too many different opinions.

So by May 31st I PROMISE you I'll post some new photos of myself with my shirt off to hopefully show off the next level of fitness I'll achieve.

Wish me luck people! :)

Good luck buddy, your determination will see you through.

Thanks,
K

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back