• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fitness Goal! (As promised with shirtless pictures inside) :-P

Wow, very nice job, dude. I'm impressed.

Hopefully I can get my own ass outside one of these days and do something equally good for myself. xD

Dude!!

You look amazing!

Congratulations for all the hard work.

I've lost a mere 35lbs and have boatloads to go........:sigh:

Wow that's awesome. Thanks for posting this . Stories like that help keep guys like me on track. I just took up running this past feb and have fell off with my training after doing good all summer. Just got back on track but it was hard. Reading stories like this remind people like me that hard work pays off in the end. Best of luck and keep up the good work man.

From somebody else who has some weight they need to shed, I got to say thats pretty damn impressive. I hope my own efforts when i get to them are as impressive.

Good job.

I think shedding pounds is more diet than exercise. Weight Watchers is a really good program for losing weight. I'm not even overweight but I still like to use it so I can watch my portions and develop good eating habits (so I'm ok when my metabolism inevitably begins to slow down).

Awesome buddy! Be the best man you can! I foresee in your future losing those 14 lbs say... just before Spring Break 2012. Keep it up! and by the looks of it you're an inspiration to many on the board. Keep us up to date with your progress.

Congratulations. Thats a lot of weight to lose in a short period of time. I know how that is though. In 2005, when I was diagnosed with high BP, I was 197 lbs, on March 17. Three and a half months later, on July 8, I was down to 169. It wss a combination of diet, and exercise for me, swimming, situps, walking, etc.

Hope you continue to maintain your fitness goals.

Mitch

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back