• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flippin' right back off the ground

Marauder

3rd Level Red Feather
Right. The Forum is back. What do we do now, folks ? That's right - we dance ! Get hoppin' ! :D Soooo. I'm a Mod now. can you say that aloud and keep from shivering ? Well, let's hope we'll all get along well... OR ELSE ! Just kidding, of course. I want to use this opportunity to say 'hello' to everyone who knows me only as an obscure figure hangin' around in the chatroom. Hello, everybody ! I'll be hosting the TMF chat Trivia's from today on. Next sunday should be the first, if nothing unforeseen happens. In keeping with tradition, I'll start it by having straight Trivia questions, as it has been in the past. Presumably, this means that SuperTickler will keep outsmarting everybody and keep sitting there on his pedestal... Power to you ! :) I also have a few ideas about tickling-related Trivias in the back of my head, like choosing one of the Forums perhaps and ask questions based on that Forum alone. This is still on the drawing table, though, and I will develope those ideas in conjunction with (TaDaa...) YOU ! I'll be posting polls once I got a few more solid concepts about this. Furthermore... I'm always open to suggestions. It's good to be here, and the trust expressed in me by Myriads, Jeff and the more experienced (and more mature, I'm such a childish person :p ) Moderators honors me. I will do my best to justify this trust by doing everything I can to make this community get along and be productive. So for now, enough rambling. Happy tickling to you all, and take care. The truth is out there, don't let it run you over...

In parting, I wish to second Myriads on his best wishes for Psycho. I got to know him a little, and wish him only the best, wherever his path may take him. Good luck to you !

Lead on, Marauder. We're right behind you.

That's right!!

We're ready to rock 'n' roll!!!

Congrats on you new Mod status! We've got a great team backing us.

:)

:)

Maruader,

Your enthusiasm is wonderful. Good to have you on my team. Welcome to the forum as a Mod!

Myriads

Congrats Mar! You are one of the nicest people I know on-line! Would you believe I've written six more poems since we talked last? Have fun and keep in touch!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back