• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Florida Gathering

Machinehead

TMF Master
I know of a floirda gathering that is being planned. It is for all of us tickle fans in florida. So if anyone is interested in coming reply here and you will hear more.

Exactly where in Florida are we talking about? I live in Georgia only 15 minutes away from the FL border.

Yes, yes and yes!

Definitely interested.

I live in Tampa. Please let me know all the details. I will absolutely attend. Email to [email protected] if needed.

Looking forward to it!!

ny157

Tickling in FL?

Where & When? If I'm around I would love to stop by.

T

I live in Florida also. Keep us posted.

Don't throw rocks at people. It hurts.

Stay tuned! More information will be announced VERY shortly about the gathering to be held in Florida. I CAN tell ya that it will be in Hollywood, Florida May 14th, 15th and 16th. It is being sponsored by Shannon.

Oh no!

You guys realize that is literally the same week (just a few days earlier) than the Big NEST Gathering on May 18th? Just wondering what conflicts that might create- travel and otherwise-- for people wanting to attend both...?

Nope, sure didn't. Where is info on this gathering? We're not dead set on the date, but it worked well for a cpl reasons. Point us the way so we can take a look!

Here's where I saw that information...

There are several threads now running here on the TMF refrerring to the NEST event on May 18th.

1) In the "General Gatherings" forum, NEST has its own area. Currently the only thread in there is entitled "Sign Up for May 2003 NEST," started by dvnc.

2) There are also 2 other current threads on this in the "Tickling Discussion" forum here on the TMF. One, begun by Max Speer entitled "Important Nest Update," announced the May 18th date (which was switched from Memorial Day weekend) and was last replied to on 3/4. The other was begun by QBWeaver, and is entitled "NEST Is Coming Soon," and was last replied to on 3/3.

Just thought since that one sounded like it was going to be so big, that it might impact attendance at any other event THAT close in time...

(plus, what might the odds be that you'd switch your date to May 27th, a date that, coincidentally, this San Diegan will happen to be in Miami for the first time in my life??!!)

🙂

NEST is, indeed, on the 18th of May, as mentioned both in the NEST area of the Gatherings section, and within the Tickling Discussions group.

Being that NEST is currently the largest of the gatherings in our interest, it might be a good idea to pick a weekend that doesn't directly coincide with this event. That, however, is your choice, as some won't attend an event outside of their state, and Florida is a long drive away.

dvnc

Here we goooooo

Greetings all!

Well it's official, and the inquiries are flooding in.

Ticklers and Tickle-ee's will unite on May 17th in Florida!
I can only say that to our knowledge there hasn't been a gathering like this in a loooong time, and we plan to do it right.

For details, take a look at http://www.ShannonSecret.com/fetishparty
but to "Tickle your interest" how about a.....

3 floor penthouse suite with "stations" for tickle play like; St. Andrews Cross, Restrains, Beds, Rope, Table, Feathers, Restraints, Swings, Shackles and More!

In response to a cpl comments, and suggestions, we DID try to alter the event as to not conflict with any other event but due to the hotels schedule, ours and other events in the area we had to go with this date.

If you have any questions, just email the crew from the page above!

All the best from Sunny Florida!

Irish Tickler
(Shannon's Honey)

I am in Tampa and would love to attend a Florida Gathering. Anybody else from Tampa going, would be a nice tickle roadtrip.

Update

I think we need to update this thread. I'n in the panhandle area and would be interested in a gathering.

Ok,when should we do this gathering in Florida? February,march or more towards june,july? Lets do this,If we can get this going and have enough interest,I'd be willing to host a small gathering at my place once I get settled in unless someone else has a place in mind..

Bella in Tampa/St. Pete's 6/6-6/8

Hey you Florida folks,

I just PMmed TicklerBart because like a fool I forgot to check this section first :devil:. I'll be in Tampa the first weekend in June, and I would very much like to have a gathering and meet some of you while I'm there 🙂. Are folks interested in a weekend mini-hotel shendig while I'm in town :xpulcy: ? Please say yes, I don't want to spend that weekend in my hotel room all by myself, all lonely and un-tickled and pitiful :devil2:

Hey you Florida folks,

I just PMmed TicklerBart because like a fool I forgot to check this section first :devil:. I'll be in Tampa the first weekend in June, and I would very much like to have a gathering and meet some of you while I'm there 🙂. Are folks interested in a weekend mini-hotel shendig while I'm in town :xpulcy: ? Please say yes, I don't want to spend that weekend in my hotel room all by myself, all lonely and un-tickled and pitiful :devil2:

Absolutely yeah Bella:happyfloa I;m going to be in Orlando area but I think I could arrange some kind of carpool for those of us that want to attend in Tampa in JUne..

Everyone in Florida....check the General Southern Gatherings...
There will be one in Atlanta, GA in July.

Rob

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back