• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*FMAN* (M/F and F/M, PC computer game, release beginning of July 2010)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Missed me?

Ilo is BACK, and with a vengeance!

NOTE: The game has been released!
You can find the game files here: page 2

Do you have SPEED PERFORMANCE problems?
Please check out this post, it may solve your problem.

Everyone probably remembers that in very recent history I have cancelled a game (Tk Hotel) but something happened a short time after that turned some things around and inspired me to pick up a title I had planned a long time ago but wasn't able to really do properly back then.

May I present and announce to you my next blockbuster game:

* F M A N *

If you liked games with the complexity and re-playability that Tk Black Jack, The Neko Café and Eleptoclypse had to offer... you're going to love this next title and it is bound to bring some nostalgic moments to the ones amongst you who have played good old Pacman by Namco.

This is not pacman though. Even though it is based on the great (I should say ingenious) concept of that game, you will very soon find out that this game is much more than what the well known classic had to offer.

See the picture below for some things you can expect in this game as well as some teasers.

The state of this game is that it's practically finished. After my recent cancellation I wanted to wait with informing the masses until I had the game finished far enough to know it would be a 100% go. I knew that several days ago already.

Because of the complexity and variation of this game I have given two persons of the community the opportunity to help me testing and my most generous "thank you" goes out to them because they have provided me with valuable feedback that has made the game even better than it would have been without them.

To tease you a little more yet, I will share a couple of early comments from them on what they got to see and test with. Mind you that MOST of the functionality and graphics weren't even in yet (and at this stage they still haven't seen any of the tickling content, I built the game functionality first).

- Looks interesting so far... and its 3d too :p
- I like it very much and want to see next beta
- And I like Mr. Blue... cute and more cute.
- You're right, it's a really great game, promises to be very awesome !

I need to make a few more remarks to close this message, so that people won't get disappointed later or say 'you didn't say that!'
* YES, this game contains also F/M. In fact, 5 out of 15 reward pictures are /M and 5 out of 10 animations are F/M.
* This game contains a limited form of nudity (bare breasts on the sprites, but no nipples or further details). Reward pictures do NOT contain nudity.
* This game is about tickling FEET. So if you like feet you're going to have a pretty awesome time (especially with the reward pictures because they are much more awesome even than the animations). If you hate feet or want to see other kinds of tickling, you picked the wrong game.

I will upload the game to this post once it is released.

Ilo

Last edited:
Unless there is a pancake for me in there... hmm maybe.

Very promising. I wouldn't mind trying that game out. ^_^

Unless there is a pancake for me in there... hmm maybe.

There is. :)
On this special request.
At release, just wait for all the high-scores to have passed. :p

Promise to be awesome ^^

Yep. More even than you might expect. The reward pictures are yummy.

Cant wait to try this one!

I'm hoping that a good deal more /M fans are going to pick up this title as well, seen that there's almost one third of the reward pictures dedicated to "tickle revenge" (and as the player character is male, this means that HE gets tickled by the girls!) Also a /M animation plays of the player character being tickled by the girls if he gets caught, of course. But I think it's mostly the reward pictures that people are going to be drooling over rather than the animations. Let's say there's a slight difference in style between the two. ;)

Looks and sounds interesting and it has feet

Oh yes. I think this might be my first and only game that has exclusively foot tickling. So there's 10 animations and 15 reward pictures with feet... The final unlockable reward picture even has ALL the girls in it, barefooted and exposed for the tickle opportunity that is lurking around the corner. The picture is based on a little 'inside joke' that relates to something in the game itself. Because, girls sleep... okay, let me show you... (see the attachment). At "girl-home" (the equivalent to 'ghost home' in pacman) the girls sleep. Girl home is however so small that they are all stacked on top of each other... literally sleeping on top of each other. And so the final picture is titled "In Girl Home the girls are just sleeping on top of each other..." It is, I must say, one of the most complex pictures I have ever had to do... but it worked out awesomely and I am sure it will turn on a load of /F foot fans.

Very promising. I wouldn't mind trying that game out. ^_^

By the way, it's funny nobody openly wondered what "FMAN" actually stands for. What's the "F" in FMAN? The truth is that this is open for interpretation. No, F has nothing to do with the F-word, but it could be anything ranging from Fruit (what he eats) to 'feed' (he's constantly feeding himself) or 'foot'. Even 'fetish' could fit or 'feather'... you just pick something and that's that.

lol that make sense. I haven't actually thought of wondering what FMAN stands for. ^^;

FMAN GAME FILES

I'm one day early, because I estimated the release for the beginning of July, but it is finished and ready to be distributed, so here it is... and I doubt many will be angry that it is here a little early.

So, I didn't bother making an installation package this time. To be able to run the game you will need a couple of general visual basic libraries installed on your computer... but if you have ANY of my other games installed (even one of the small ones such as Mad Machines number 1) then you already have those files.

The game is divided over in total 6 rar files, the first three of which you will find in this post and the latter three in the next. Please download all of them to your computer first, then right-click the first file and select 'Extract Here' (or something like that).

If for some reason you lose the folder structure: the two executables are in the main folder and then all the rest of the game files will go into the subfolder called "/data".

I haven't made a manual but I will tell you at least how to control Mr. Blue (the player character). It's with ASDW. You can pause the game by P. These keys can be remapped though in the settings if you wish to do so, but I found that these keys work well. Alternatively you can use the mouse and just click (or hold down) the screen in the area somewhere around Mr. Blue's feet and you'll walk in that direction on the next opportunity. Finally, I'd suggest reading the 'tip of the day' messages before each level, they will give you some more hints and information on things you might find useful.

Enjoy the game and I'd appreciate to hear if you liked it, of course!

Note: These are all scanned for viruses before uploading (and none were found, otherwise I wouldn't upload). The games were created for you to have fun, not a nightmare! Please do NOT play these at work or in another environment where you might run into trouble. By downloading and installing these games you take all responsibilities for effects it might have on your system or personal environment. I take no responsibilities whatsoever to caused damage or other negative effects.

GAME FILES part 2

These three complete the set.

Note: These are all scanned for viruses before uploading (and none were found, otherwise I wouldn't upload). The games were created for you to have fun, not a nightmare! Please do NOT play these at work or in another environment where you might run into trouble. By downloading and installing these games you take all responsibilities for effects it might have on your system or personal environment. I take no responsibilities whatsoever to caused damage or other negative effects.

Wow you weren't kidding when you said beginning of July. It's July 1st here right on the dot. Spot on Ilohnoh. I'll get to downloading and playing it now.

Wow you weren't kidding when you said beginning of July. It's July 1st here right on the dot. Spot on Ilohnoh. I'll get to downloading and playing it now.

Indeed. :)

By the way, I think that many of you will run into the situation where you want to unlock more pictures but you don't know how.

Here's two small tips:

1) When you're on the reward page, you can hold your mouse over the thumbnails to get a tooltip. If you have unlocked that picture already then the tooltip will tell you what you did to unlock that reward picture. This may give you an idea what kind of thing you may have to do to unlock some other pictures (but not always, especially in the revenge /M pictures this is very useful and once you find out how to do one, you'll be able to unlock the rest fairly easily too!)

2) You're allowed to help each other. So a group of players will undoubtedly get stuck on not being able to unlock reward picture X and Y and perhaps Z, and if you did unlock it, you're allowed to write on this topic what should be done to unlock that specific reward picture. Please wait a day or two before typing what you have found please, not to spoil the challenge entirely. They are reward pictures after all and not something that is automatically supposed to be available to everyone. :) But it is nice (for all) that eventually everyone will be able to see all the content, after having done a little bit of work on it.

I only get a LOCKED message when I put the mouse over a locked pic. I've unlocked most of the others and i've beaten all the levels but i'm not sure what now. Do I get more if I play on higher difficulties?

EDIT: I need to know what to do for the 13th and 15th picture

Last edited:
I'd love to try it but i can't get the files to join. Could you possibly when you have time put it together and upload it on megaupload? Please and thank you.

Hellfire you download and install winrar, then you right click fman.part1, then you oh my god... press extract to folder... and somehow they fuse.

Well great game Ill, but no pancake, no good review. And I already went game over on 5th lvl :p

I only get a LOCKED message when I put the mouse over a locked pic. I've unlocked most of the others and i've beaten all the levels but i'm not sure what now. Do I get more if I play on higher difficulties?

EDIT: I need to know what to do for the 13th and 15th picture

Playing a higher difficulty does not help. There is ONE unlockable that won't be unlocking if you play on easy difficulty, but you have unlocked that one already.

I'd love to try it but i can't get the files to join. Could you possibly when you have time put it together and upload it on megaupload? Please and thank you.

Bashiku already covered this, basically. You're not supposed to 'join the files', just extract them. In fact, you only need to right click and extract the first file, the rest will be extracted automatically. You will end up with two executables (one is the game and the other is the level editor) and the data folder contains 64 files. If you have that you're done already.

I would have wanted to put this into one rar file, but the limit for uploading files here is 5mb and the total is over that. My winrar didn't want to make custom-size packages and the first one under 7mb was 1.44, so there's a couple smaller ones instead. But this shouldn't affect anything. You just need to know how to use winrar and I pretty much explained already what to do.

Well great game Ill, but no pancake, no good review. And I already went game over on 5th lvl :p

Yes pancake. Then you haven't looked well enough! Start up the game, look at all the easy mode highscores, look at the normal difficulty highscores, wait till the hard mode highscores have passed... and then there's your pancake.

I dont like it Iloh...I love it. But man my rust at pac-man showed for a second.

edit: so I love the game...but hate the rewards. I see the F stands for foot or feet because from all the rewards and animations I have gotten that is all I gotten. Most if not all artist have a foot fetish first I guess. But yeah I am done with this game if thats all I am unlocking. No knock against you Iloh or anybody else I may have offended. Just when I see so much feet everywhere on here, I cant help but hate em.

Last edited:
I dont like it Iloh...I love it. But man my rust at pac-man showed for a second.

edit: so I love the game...but hate the rewards. I see the F stands for foot or feet because from all the rewards and animations I have gotten that is all I gotten. Most if not all artist have a foot fetish first I guess. But yeah I am done with this game if thats all I am unlocking. No knock against you Iloh or anybody else I may have offended. Just when I see so much feet everywhere on here, I cant help but hate em.

F stands for what you make of it, really. But I did say at the very first post right away that this game was focussing exclusively on foot tickling. I did that on purpose because I know that there are people who don't like feet. Also, just to make clear: I didn't make that decision because there's a large audience which likes feet, it's because I do. ;)

But having that said, my next title will have tickling of all places.

ABOUT SPEED ISSUES

I received feedback from one player that they saw the game slowdown enormously whenever Mr. Blue walks, while it goes much faster while he stands still.

If you have this same problem, you can try out a modified version of the executable, which you can find linked in this post. It basically disables screen updating when Mr. Blue walks (who is out of sync with the girls pretty much all the time) and refresh the display only when the girls move.

Other than this there are no side effects. Mr. Blue still has his own speed (which is different than that of the girls), you just see him move on the screen less smoothly, jump a bit further ahead at times and then less at other times. But it isn't really bad either and the game should be well playable that way... in fact if you had the speed performance problem then the game should be rather more playable.

OK i dont expect you to tell me what 13/15 are or how to get them exactly but could you at least tell me if they have anything to do with getting to a further level?

OK i dont expect you to tell me what 13/15 are or how to get them exactly but could you at least tell me if they have anything to do with getting to a further level?

A lot of people appear to have trouble unlocking number 13. It is not dependant on the level. In fact, number 13 can be unlocked if you haven't even passed level 1 and you keep just failing at it. I can give you a little hint that may help you figure out what to do because unlike the other unlockables, keeping playing endlessly doesn't get you there.

I suggest just taking a break from trying to hunt down the unlockable and have some fun instead. Use your creativity to make a fun level of your own or something, or a challenging level, etc. A bit later someone might have found number 13 and let you know what to do to get that unlocked, if you haven't yet yourself. ;)

Number 15 I'll give away: That's the reward picture for unlocking all other unlockables. And it features all the girls as well as Mr. Blue in a situation where it's hard to resist tickling the girls but also quite risky for him to do so because they'll find out and all get on him the same time of course. ;)

run time error '76' path not found.... what can i do?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back