• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fondled Fingered Teased and Tickled F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Kelli loves the way Jade sounds when she cums, she likes to hear her suffer even more. She starts her off with some teasing then some hardcore tickling. Jade wants to cum, Kelli starts to fondle and finger her. Jade needs to ask permission to cum, even more Kelli needs to suffer a bit before she is allowed to finish. Each time Jade gets close, Kelli tickles, keeping her on the edge the whole time. Finally Kelli uses the vibrator and makes Jade cum in rapid succession over and over until she screams for Kelli to stop.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• fondlefingeteasetickle1.jpg
    fondlefingeteasetickle1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,548
  • fondlefingeteasetickle2.jpg
    fondlefingeteasetickle2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,504
  • fondlefingeteasetickle3.jpg
    fondlefingeteasetickle3.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 1,163
  • fondlefingeteasetickle4.jpg
    fondlefingeteasetickle4.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,092
  • Fondled Fingered Teased and Tickled Sample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 2,817
Fantastic! Besides from Kellis expertise in tickle torture, there is lust in her eyes...Great!

... so I did not hear her say that at the end... and now I am scared. Well not really... but kinda... I dont want to sound like a pussy or anything...

It was so sexy how sweaty she got... mmmm. Her pussy felt amazing too... we need to do this more often. :yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

awesome, love Jade and how she gets sweaty...she really suffers.

Altho was a waste to have such nice and hard nips and not take advantage of :) Glad that you used your hands Kelly; not a big fan of vibrators :p

Next time would be great to have Brooke on her feet, tickling and lickling at the same time; while Kelly is taking the ub and pussy fondling :)

thanks for the coment kelli! u're on of the best tickling models and I hope to see MUCH more of u. And a clip where Jade takes revenge!

... so I did not hear her say that at the end... and now I am scared. Well not really... but kinda... I dont want to sound like a pussy or anything...

It was so sexy how sweaty she got... mmmm. Her pussy felt amazing too... we need to do this more often. :yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

Absolutely agreed!!!! 100%

I'd be a tad scared m'self... Jade is sexy as hell as a ticklee... but I tend to underestimate how great a tickler she is!

Tommy, I think that the final part of this clip is one of the hottest moments I've seen. It would be epic doing the same with Cali Logan. She is very difficult to break, only in your stretch gang clip she is really broken, and is a moment for remembering, but I think that Kelli can bring Cali to her limits with tickling and keeping the hitachi in her pussy until she can't take it, in the same way that she has done with Jade.

Tommy, I think that the final part of this clip is one of the hottest moments I've seen. It would be epic doing the same with Cali Logan. She is very difficult to break, only in your stretch gang clip she is really broken, and is a moment for remembering, but I think that Kelli can bring Cali to her limits with tickling and keeping the hitachi in her pussy until she can't take it, in the same way that she has done with Jade.

Would love to do a video like this with Cali, she unfortuantely wont do full nudity or forced orgasms anymore. I do have her coming this Tuesday, hoping to figure out something cool to do with her.

Don't know how I missed this one, but it is amazing!! Jade getting it is always very hot!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back