• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot affair?

jonathanp219

Any non-single people here ever massage, tickle, lick, suck, receive or give a foot job to someone who wasn't their significant other while in a relationship or during your marriage?? If so, do you actually consider it cheating or not? And please, tell us about your experience.

My boyfriend and I are in a semi-open relationship. We're looking for other people to play with together and he is okay with me playing with others at parties. Now I do feel it is cheating if you're in a mutually exclusive relationship. Most people who have a foot fetish( Me included) find feet highly sexual and can sometimes even get off from playing with feet. I have seen some foot fetishist who equate playing with feet to sex(Shoot I have seen some users off of FetLife who's profiles say they could care less about sex and only care about feet.). Meh this just how I feel.

Can't say I have but in general if any activity turns you on, be it a foot job or a spanking or peeling an orange and you engage in that with someone other than your spouse, I would consider it cheating, even if former President Clinton might say otherwise.

I gave a friend a foot massage once when in a relationship. I did it because she asked and I was not really getting a hard on. If you can separate it then that is fine at least a massage or tickling but sucking or a fj are cheating pretty much always.

My husband and I are pretty open when it comes to the tickling thing, so other men [mostly friends of ours] have given me foot massages or tickled them, but nothing too sexual.

I would consider anything that causes sexual feelings and actually includes more than thoughts as cheating.

Normally, I would consider massaging & tickling as just playful bonding amongst friends... anything involving oral or genital contact is sex, period.

That said, I'd be full of it. My best friend from grad school is from South America & has that Latin character. She is affectionate (always a hug here, a peck on the cheek there) that often irked the prudes among us. She would often ask me to massage her feet when we studied together, and I would often oblige (hiding any sign I was aroused as best I could). [sadly, she isn't that ticklish]

This had been going on for a couple years, when I just started going out with someone. And when she saw me touching my friend's feet (by that point, foot massages became 2nd nature between us), she didn't like it one bit!

It was our 1st real fight. She had no idea (and still doesn't) that feet & tickling arouse me so, BUT that kinda contact was out-of-bounds for her. And quite frankly, she's right. I apologized & swore my allegiance to her feet. That episode ended. We broke up a while after that... she did end up being kind of a prude, especially in the bedroom.

Soo, to answer your OP, if it arouses you & it ain't with your woman ... it's cheating, whether she knows it or not.

If I ever get lucky enough to have a girlfriend, the last thing I would do is fuck it up over a foot job.

Will you tell your significant other about it? It not, that's called cheating!

Pretty much! In the end, it doesn't matter anyways if you, your neighbor of the whole world thinks it's cheating or not, if you SO thinks it is, that's all what matters.

definitely cheating. i would totally feel cheated on if my husband played with another woman's feet because i know how much tickling and feet turn him on. that's a definite no-no.

I've massaged/tickled the feet of another girl who I've been friends with for many years on a few occasions and It was totally non-sexual, I've never had sexual feelings for her, but we joke around a lot and I tickle her if she is a smart ass. I dont consider that cheating. If you are getting turned on by any sort of physical interaction with another person then I would consider that cheating.

a foot massage is not cheating. tickling is not cheating. a foot job is cheating.

steve

If you are getting turned on by any sort of physical interaction with another person then I would consider that cheating.

This, the arousal factor, not any specific act, should be the focus of determining cheating or not cheating.

It's only cheating if you get caught, this only applies to you and not your partner.

In my book tickling someone in an 'everyday' situation or if if you cease the moment when someone other than your partner leaves themselves vulnerable is NOT cheating.

However meeting up with someone for a tickling session behind your partners back IS.

I wish it wasn't though :(

Playful tickling, say, at work to annoy a colleague is fine, provided you're not actually getting a sexual thrill out of it.

Any sort of a "session" or more intimate tickling would be cheating. Basically, anything that's arousing, or, as someone else noted, anything that you wouldn't want to tell your partner about. I'd always veer on the side of caution anyway; if it seems like cheating then it probably is.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back