• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Fetish help needed!

hockeygolf13

TMF Poster
So, as a background, I am currently in a very happy, very healthy relationship. So, I am an executive member of an organization at my college and another executive member, who has a boyfriend that I am friends with, is a very outgoing, energetic woman who loves being barefoot and always is displaying her feet at meetings and her feet are normally within an arms length during our executive board meetings. So today, we are selling shirts together and she puts her foot on my lap and says, "You can give me a foot massage if you want, I won't stop you" in a friendly way. Now, as a guy with a foot fetish, there isn't a better sentence a guy could hear, but I got all nervous inside and played it off like I had no such interest and joked about what she would have done if I had started massaging and she said she would have been surprised but enjoyed it and let me. Now, she has no clue obviously that I like feet and if anything I made it seem as though I did not. Now, I also know she is very ticklish. Every part of me wanted to just massage her feet then throw in some tickles, but in respect to my girlfriend and her boyfriend, I did not. Now, I would certainly never cheat on my girlfriend nor would she on her boyfriend, nor do I even like her, but as a foot and tickle fetishist I stayed away. Is there any way that it would be ok to engage in giving her a small foot massage or a few quick tickles? Or is it completely out of the question? I felt like for today I should stay away until I had time to think. I want to be fair to my girlfriend, but a small part of me is trying to convince myself it is ok since it will be very friendly and not be anything more than a quick tickle. Thoughts?

You are in a relationship. This girl is in a relationship. She may not have a foot/tickle fetish but what you describe sure sounds like she is flirting with you. Certainly, given your fetishes, playing ith her feet would be sexual for you. Sounds to me like both of you are on the edge of jeopardizing your existing relationships.

Last edited:
If you wouldnt do it with your girl around, then dont do it.

I guess I didn't really describe her the best. She was not flirting. We are good friends. That is just the kind of girl she is. And that was very good advice. My initial instinct was to stay away from all that because my girlfriend would not be happy to hear about it. I guess the foot fetishist in me wanted it to be ok seeing as this kind of stuff never happened to me when I was single lol. But my girlfriend lets me indulge so I can't complain. Thanks everyone!

Good sir, the simple fact that you resisted and took extra time to think about the situation is all the answer you need. Just simply don't do it.

Everyone who loves feet/tickling would love to have pretty bare feet in our laps. This is not the right situation however.

Are you crazy????!!! Give her a quick foot rub...slip in some tickling...log the response in your mind..... then back to work.....she asked for a foot rub...not your fault your technique 'may' tickle a bit:D

Good sir, the simple fact that you resisted and took extra time to think about the situation is all the answer you need. Just simply don't do it.

Everyone who loves feet/tickling would love to have pretty bare feet in our laps. This is not the right situation however.

I agree. If you have to think about doing it then there's part of you that knows it's not the right thing to do. Plus I'm sure your girlfriend knows you have a foot fetish. And it sounds like you all run in the same circles. If this woman innocently mentions that you gave her a foot rub to one of your friends and it gets back to your girlfriend you're in trouble. Your female friend may not know what a foot rub means to you but your girlfriend does.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back