• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Fetish story - Discovery Channel - Interesting!!!

Very very good find there! I have always wondered about my love for the feet and their smell...and now from seeing this I am not the only one, and will have this "fetish" the rest of my life, I can feel a little more vindicated for all the times I was considered "weird" or "perverted".

Thank you.....

My thing is a bit different - they MUST be in nylon.
Bare feet do nothing for me.
And most important - they must be woman feet.

You are very, very welcome!!!

MAJ0718 said:
Very very good find there! I have always wondered about my love for the feet and their smell...and now from seeing this I am not the only one, and will have this "fetish" the rest of my life, I can feel a little more vindicated for all the times I was considered "weird" or "perverted".

Thank you.....

We all need support sometimes....especially with our special "needs"! No one's ever alone....truly.

Glad to be of some service.

I've never been a foot guy, but that was one cool video nonetheless!

Great video. Nice to know it's the most common body-part fetish. :D

wow...a good portion of info there! though i have never been big into odor, the look of a woman's foot have always gotten my attention...now i have a better idea as to why. thanks for the find, miguu!

The rest of my life....phew, I was afraid it was just a phase (a very long one mind you)...good to know I have a lifetime of foot fetish experiences to look forward to :D

mrmiguu said:
Hello all you footy folk out there (here)! Just bumped into this 3 minute story on the Discovery Channel as purveyed by Google video.

Google Video - Foot Fetish Story - Discovery Channel

Cool!

PS....but, WOW!...the rest of our lives?!? :yowzer: ...no problem! :triangle:

Fantastic! so is normal, i.e common

now we only need a couple of famous people to tell that is cool and everybody is going to be into feet. :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

There's a theory about the foot fetish that says that if you weren't picked up by your mother regularly when you were a small children, you're prone, or likely to have a foot fetish, because the main contact established by the child with people was made through their feet, or something like this... lol

I've heard this before...

Dário F said:
There's a theory about the foot fetish that says that if you weren't picked up by your mother regularly when you were a small children, you're prone, or likely to have a foot fetish, because the main contact established by the child with people was made through their feet, or something like this... lol

And I STILL love sitting on the floor....at parties and get-togethers....for..um....obvious reasons! :veryhappy

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back