• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Foot Resistance League"

Simon Mills

I'd like to thank those members of the TMF who wear its banner proudly for doing their level best to make me feel strange and unusual, even here. I have little doubt that any comparable effort on my part to ostracize anyone else's preferences would be railed against as being against the spirit of the TMF.

A group of people made up a name for themselves to show they enjoy tickling other body parts then feet. Mostly as an in-joke at a gathering. It's an amusement. Don't read much into it, no one is chasing feet lovers about with pitchforks.

That you are into feet puts you well into the majority here.

Myriads

I dunno , every time I see the word "ostracize" , I can't help but picture the image of an ostrich in a tracksuit/headband ensemble & sweatin' to some oldies or Tae Bo-ing the hell out of the place.

Oh , & "Go , Feet." :numberone:

You'd be very hard pressed to find a male TMF member who isn't a foot guy. They exist, but they are in the minority. And not all foot guys are regarded as creepy here either, else you wouldn't see so many late night foot massages around the main hang-out area at gatherings. This is a forum of people who joke around and don't take shit too seriously.

You'd be very hard pressed to find a male TMF member who isn't a foot guy. They exist, but they are in the minority. And not all foot guys are regarded as creepy here either, else you wouldn't see so many late night foot massages around the main hang-out area at gatherings. This is a forum of people who joke around and don't take shit too seriously.

Yeah. Where the fuck were you when I needed one?! :dom:

The pits are the pits. You have to be sauced to worship ribs. Disclaim'ler':The underarms and ribs are generally more ticklish than the feet, but I am still a real heel, arch fiend, beware:undertoe, kinda 'ler. Is this too much information or ammunition? Die UBer goobers, but die laughing!!

The number of people who don't like feet are in the minority. It's more like a motivational "Hey, I'm not the only one!" on a board that is covered in pictures of... feet.

This. I don't have any issue with the foot fetish, but I don't share it. A lot of people seem to assume that being into tickling equals being into feet, which it doesn't, and I always regarded those signatures as a way for people to differentiate themselves from the majority. Don't take it so personally.

There really isn't that big of an anti-foot crowd around here.

I, myself, am a foot guy. But I am also into women's underarms equally as much. Though I found it a tad disheartening that there was very little content for anything above the ankle in the pic section way back in those many years ago. Of course, I wasn't complaining too much considering I was a foot guy. I also found that if I contibuted some non- foot related pictures (like underarms, of course), it would be well recieved by said type of enthusiasts as well.

You're being a little too melodramatic about this.

Eh; I'm not anti-feet. Hell, I designed them. But I also designed humans to have such diverse sexual preferences that I really couldn't give a shit.
It's all fine by me, folks. ;)

Eh; I'm not anti-feet. Hell, I designed them. But I also designed humans to have such diverse sexual preferences that I really couldn't give a shit.

You. Me. P&R.

We have some things to discuss.

Yes, I can see how someone with a foot fetish could feel unusual around here... :rolleyes:

And Chrisums, I can make you a banner with your OWN name on it, if you like.

Eh; I'm not anti-feet. Hell, I designed them.

I must say, they're an excellent piece of design work too!

But I also designed humans to have such diverse sexual preferences that I really couldn't give a shit.

Glad to hear that straight from the source. Why not have a word with the various high-profile blasphemers who tell us that most sexuality is a sin and that you yourself said so?

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back